Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New Club Update 17:06 - Nov 15 with 4086 viewsjackharris

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

New Club Update on 18:28 - Nov 16 with 777 viewsKeithHaynes

New Club Update on 18:19 - Nov 16 by Andyconky

Couldn't agree more Jasper. There is no way he can respond to specific incidents like this. Its not feasible to be giving feedback on EVERY thing that happens. It's a really good update

We will have to keep guessing then Conkers.
And hope for the best 👍

Edit I’ll qualify that. Jasper said that names were required,that was never stated on here.
And is not what’s required. May be a few ‘examples’ of the tyoe of behaviour referred to would be a start. It’s too wish washy to be taken seriously if it’s just a few remarks. And the trust etc are hardly going to be in a position to preach to the converted. All a bit odd, and that’s coming from me who supports the club and it’s infrastructure to the hilt.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

New Club Update on 18:36 - Nov 16 with 767 viewsKeithHaynes

New Club Update on 18:13 - Nov 16 by ReslovenSwan1

Winter wrote this.

"There has been an element of anti-social behaviour at our matches this season, with isolated incidents here at the Swansea.com Stadium as well as issues that have arisen from our away games".

Why does he need to be specific? We all know this anyway. Swearing, drunkenness and obscene chanting. No doubt an arrest or two and an expulsion. The Luton racial abuse of Williams was the way issue.

Well, is it these things ?
Or is it responding to sheeoshagger chants and direct racist chanting to our own supporters.
Sheep waving etc 😉

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

New Club Update on 19:09 - Nov 16 with 736 viewsmax936

New Club Update on 18:36 - Nov 16 by KeithHaynes

Well, is it these things ?
Or is it responding to sheeoshagger chants and direct racist chanting to our own supporters.
Sheep waving etc 😉

I had some of that, from a technical team member today over the phone, its a bit of piss taking banter and a whats up boyo, I just responded in kind

If you can't take a bit of a ribbing, its best to stay at home and finish your knitting, instead of going to watch Football and exposing yourself to such disgraceful behaviour, I will add in my defence that I've never had any sexual relations with a sheep, a few pigs and out and out cows, but no sheep

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

New Club Update on 19:38 - Nov 16 with 728 viewsReslovenSwan1

New Club Update on 19:09 - Nov 16 by max936

I had some of that, from a technical team member today over the phone, its a bit of piss taking banter and a whats up boyo, I just responded in kind

If you can't take a bit of a ribbing, its best to stay at home and finish your knitting, instead of going to watch Football and exposing yourself to such disgraceful behaviour, I will add in my defence that I've never had any sexual relations with a sheep, a few pigs and out and out cows, but no sheep

Gary Ballance and a few Yorkshire cricketers had this attitude and now struggle to get a good night sleep. I have done my best to inform people things are changing. I do not find sheep stuff funny at all in fact I think it is puerile.

I realise in the workplace with clients bosses and work security being what it is sometimes people giggle it away just not to make a fuss.

The fact is some east European guys think abusing black guys with monkey chants is funny and many do not. Similarly many Swansea fans think Sheep chants are funny and many like me do not. Its the same. Both are illegal. Arresting 50 Millwall fans is quite a logistical feat for the South Wales constabulary so they let it go. It is not me that talks 'zero tolerance'.

Are you saying 12 year old girls and school children should not go to Swansea games? Some of them might find the Swansea .com too full of creepy and sleazy middle aged blokes for them. Sad really. The last bastion of racism is coming to an end hopefully. Cymru am byth.

Wise sage since Toshack era

New Club Update on 20:22 - Nov 16 with 706 viewsmax936

New Club Update on 19:38 - Nov 16 by ReslovenSwan1

Gary Ballance and a few Yorkshire cricketers had this attitude and now struggle to get a good night sleep. I have done my best to inform people things are changing. I do not find sheep stuff funny at all in fact I think it is puerile.

I realise in the workplace with clients bosses and work security being what it is sometimes people giggle it away just not to make a fuss.

The fact is some east European guys think abusing black guys with monkey chants is funny and many do not. Similarly many Swansea fans think Sheep chants are funny and many like me do not. Its the same. Both are illegal. Arresting 50 Millwall fans is quite a logistical feat for the South Wales constabulary so they let it go. It is not me that talks 'zero tolerance'.

Are you saying 12 year old girls and school children should not go to Swansea games? Some of them might find the Swansea .com too full of creepy and sleazy middle aged blokes for them. Sad really. The last bastion of racism is coming to an end hopefully. Cymru am byth.

Sheep chants aren't racist you are the only one that thinks they are!

Have you walked past any groups of school kids ever, some of their language would make a sailor blush.

New Club Update on 22:41 - Nov 16 with 679 viewsReslovenSwan1

New Club Update on 20:22 - Nov 16 by max936

Sheep chants aren't racist you are the only one that thinks they are!

Have you walked past any groups of school kids ever, some of their language would make a sailor blush.

I have posted three examples of convictions. It is "aggravated racial disorderly conduct". It is the LAW. Its not just me at all. I am the messenger.

This site is not representative. It is full of sleazy middle aged blokes with a sense of entitlement. (Great forum that it is)

Wise sage since Toshack era

New Club Update on 23:45 - Nov 16 with 669 viewsmax936

New Club Update on 22:41 - Nov 16 by ReslovenSwan1

I have posted three examples of convictions. It is "aggravated racial disorderly conduct". It is the LAW. Its not just me at all. I am the messenger.

This site is not representative. It is full of sleazy middle aged blokes with a sense of entitlement. (Great forum that it is)

you've nailed me right there fairplay , yet another clueless comment added to your list of many, many, many others, keep them coming.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024