Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New Cardiff City stand in manager as deluded as the rest of them 17:22 - Oct 27 with 2900 viewsKeithHaynes

He says he can’t do anything about results now as he won’t be stepping over he line. Oh right, like he did when they got battered 3-0. What a thicko.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

New Cardiff City stand in manager as deluded as the rest of them on 11:59 - Oct 28 with 634 viewsonehunglow

New Cardiff City stand in manager as deluded as the rest of them on 11:06 - Oct 28 by pencoedjack

Doc for a change you are wrong, I saw a few fans (50) up in those red seats on Saturday.

Their stadium highlights their delusion of grandeur.

Personally I hope the go bust.

Me too.
I have always detested them in the pure sense of the word.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

New Cardiff City stand in manager as deluded as the rest of them on 13:40 - Oct 28 with 575 viewsbennytheblue

New Cardiff City stand in manager as deluded as the rest of them on 10:22 - Oct 28 by Dr_Winston

Good going to average 34000 when your stadium doesn't hold that many in the first place.

Can't recall many occasions when they bothered opening that stand with all the nice red seating in either.

Was the only place I could get a seat for PL games, not that I went that often. Can’t recall the capacity, isn’t it 35?
New Cardiff City stand in manager as deluded as the rest of them on 13:42 - Oct 28 with 574 viewsReslovenSwan1

If Morrison get results they will be soft headed enough to give him an contract. The Wales online is awash with names of young up and coming names like assistants from Liverpool Rangers and Man city. (Swansea type appointment calculated risks). Mehmet Dalman has gone l down the low risk route of Warnock and McCarthy and failed.

Morrison has done a good job in the academy and this in a concern for Swansea. The recent Victory shield Welsh squad U15 that beat both Irish team and lost to Scotland contained 7 Cardiff scholars and only two Swansea scholars (the same as Plymouth). Tan has some financial issues by is on a the right route. His tanks are on the lawn.

Swansea fans are complacent as demonstrated by the absurd forthcoming legal case. In fighting will see the decline of the club if fans allow it. The club have finally resolved the long lasting recruitment issues and have a solid managerial structure. The owners want to invest fresh capital.

Wise sage since Toshack era

New Cardiff City stand in manager as deluded as the rest of them on 13:44 - Oct 28 with 574 viewsbennytheblue

New Cardiff City stand in manager as deluded as the rest of them on 11:06 - Oct 28 by pencoedjack

Doc for a change you are wrong, I saw a few fans (50) up in those red seats on Saturday.

Their stadium highlights their delusion of grandeur.

Personally I hope the go bust.

And miss your favourite games every season? You lot almost exist for playing us or just hating us. No one east of PT pays it any attention though, you are just seen as a little backward in ones thinking.
1985 it ain’t. Still I’m sure you could rile yourselves up for another game?
New Cardiff City stand in manager as deluded as the rest of them on 13:59 - Oct 28 with 569 viewsvetchonian

New Cardiff City stand in manager as deluded as the rest of them on 22:19 - Oct 27 by lifelong

I was reading a thread on their forum and the words sleeping giant and a million fan base were being used. 😄

Dont thewy mean comatose given the amopount of time itts been sleeping!

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

New Cardiff City stand in manager as deluded as the rest of them on 14:14 - Oct 28 with 551 viewsonehunglow

I can only speak for fans of clubs in my county and Cardiff are not and never were seen as "bigger" than Swansea mainly as their sojourn was very fleeting indeed.

We have beaten Liverpool three times at Anfield something that Cradiff have not come close to. No contest

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

New Cardiff City stand in manager as deluded as the rest of them on 15:27 - Oct 28 with 506 viewsbennytheblue

New Cardiff City stand in manager as deluded as the rest of them on 14:14 - Oct 28 by onehunglow

I can only speak for fans of clubs in my county and Cardiff are not and never were seen as "bigger" than Swansea mainly as their sojourn was very fleeting indeed.

We have beaten Liverpool three times at Anfield something that Cradiff have not come close to. No contest

Big clubs shouldn’t really go on just what league you are in currently, it’s a few things.
Are Brentford bigger than sheff weds, Portsmouth or Sunderland? Oh course not, there are quite a few clubs in the championship that are bigger than clubs currently in the PL.
Note: we averaged 32000 in the PL not 34000
New Cardiff City stand in manager as deluded as the rest of them on 15:37 - Oct 28 with 487 viewsWhiterockin

New Cardiff City stand in manager as deluded as the rest of them on 15:27 - Oct 28 by bennytheblue

Big clubs shouldn’t really go on just what league you are in currently, it’s a few things.
Are Brentford bigger than sheff weds, Portsmouth or Sunderland? Oh course not, there are quite a few clubs in the championship that are bigger than clubs currently in the PL.

Football is not about the size of a club currently or once was. Football is all about the here and now. playing style and results neither of which Cardiff are currently delivering.
Login to get fewer ads

New Cardiff City stand in manager as deluded as the rest of them on 15:38 - Oct 28 with 481 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

New Cardiff City stand in manager as deluded as the rest of them on 15:27 - Oct 28 by bennytheblue

You’re as big as you are. It’s not about how big you could potentially be or how big you were historically. Brentford are currently bigger than Sheffield Wednesday, Portsmouth and Sunderland by a considerable distance. They have more pulling power, more money, more exposure from being in the premier league. If you were an up and coming player would you want to join Brentford or Sunderland? It wouldn’t even be close. There’s not a single player in the world who’d say “I’m going to Sunderland in the third tier because they’re bigger.”

Swansea and Cardiff are both run of the mill second tier clubs, and although we have had far more relative success recently and undoubtedly have a larger global profile literally the only thing that would turn either of us into a big club would be some sort of Newcastle type takeover.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024