Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone there ? 12:28 - Jul 16 with 8053 viewsBeechball

Is anyone actually at the club today? Been trying all morning to buy a ticket for tomorrow's game but no one's picking up the phone.
Anyone there ? on 20:31 - Jul 17 with 1662 viewsblackdogblue

Anyone there ? on 10:34 - Jul 17 by ncfc_chalky

That's fantastic

& the only Cup you will ever see

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Anyone there ? on 21:46 - Jul 17 with 1499 viewsDalenet

Anyone there ? on 17:44 - Jul 16 by YouTubeDale

You would treat your customers differently to me, you would be prepared to wait until the last minute and think that is good enough. It doesn't take a great effort to post a communication on the official site, after two weeks to say that they are still having problems and they will be communicating again a week later if there are still problems.

I studied marketing, and one thing that always stood out to me was the need to DELIGHT your customers, go over the top in exceeding their expectations and your business will do well. Hence, I would send out regular updates, and this lessens the number of phone calls to answer and emails to answer, hence a more efficient organisation.

The club are looking for a ticket office assistant. You sound like you might be what they need!

I do think the office staff have worked well during these difficult times to serve us.
Anyone there ? on 16:54 - Jul 21 with 1070 viewsDaleiLama

Anyone there ? on 16:30 - Jul 16 by YouTubeDale

I've phoned up 5 times now, to ask why my season card hasn't arrived. I ordered it on 1st July and paid for postage.

You shouldn't have to email.

What is going on?

Voila

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Anyone there ? on 17:51 - Jul 21 with 959 views442Dale

Delighted.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024