Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
West Brom Game Matchday Thread 09:58 - Apr 12 with 9388 viewsSaintNick

Early start for todays thread, lets get the job done tonight

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

West Brom Game Matchday Thread on 19:54 - Apr 12 with 1298 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Saved penalty sums the match up ...

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

West Brom Game Matchday Thread on 19:55 - Apr 12 with 1298 views1885_SFC

We are so shít.

Old School is Cool

West Brom Game Matchday Thread on 19:56 - Apr 12 with 1277 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

I have to say though, the loud clapping of gloves as Ward-Prowse ran up was a bit OTT?

West Brom Game Matchday Thread on 19:56 - Apr 12 with 1271 viewsCenturion

Nick, if you are reading this you cannot pretend that there are not serious concerns with this team.
We may just limp to safety...but what about next season?
West Brom Game Matchday Thread on 19:56 - Apr 12 with 1271 views1ASIN12

West Brom Game Matchday Thread on 19:42 - Apr 12 by Centurion

If we lose heavily to Leicester is it time to question Ralph as our manager?

Ralph gets a lot more of a “free pass” by many fans as he’s likeable , a character and when we win he comes up to us fans and does the waves .

As others have said if Hughes was our manager in this current run fans would have been calling for his head long before now .

I want him to succeed but it’s getting hard to justify
West Brom Game Matchday Thread on 19:57 - Apr 12 with 1258 viewskingslandstand1

I like Don Goodmans comment just then. "Those wins against Burnley and Sheff Utd were proved to be enormous!"

Is that how far we've come FFS!
West Brom Game Matchday Thread on 19:58 - Apr 12 with 1241 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

West Brom Game Matchday Thread on 19:57 - Apr 12 by kingslandstand1

I like Don Goodmans comment just then. "Those wins against Burnley and Sheff Utd were proved to be enormous!"

Is that how far we've come FFS!

Sadly, with 11 defeats in 14 ... yes.

Next season could be fun ...

West Brom Game Matchday Thread on 19:59 - Apr 12 with 1235 viewsI_would

West Brom Game Matchday Thread on 18:55 - Apr 12 by Ingskneeslide

[Post edited 12 Apr 2021 18:58]

Yes he was very good today Les. His defending was exemplary (look that up moron), his penalty was a screamer (hurt the goalkeepers hands) and his free kicks were second to none(without the second to) Very good he was, and entertaining. Glad he's one of your Pompey faves.

Poll: How many players should RH play at the back on Saturday?

Login to get fewer ads

West Brom Game Matchday Thread on 19:59 - Apr 12 with 1235 viewsBLEEDRED

A group of players that have no idea how to play as a team, clueless
West Brom Game Matchday Thread on 20:00 - Apr 12 with 1229 viewscynicalsaint

West Brom Game Matchday Thread on 19:56 - Apr 12 by 1ASIN12

Ralph gets a lot more of a “free pass” by many fans as he’s likeable , a character and when we win he comes up to us fans and does the waves .

As others have said if Hughes was our manager in this current run fans would have been calling for his head long before now .

As a one off you might put that down to 11 players who are pretty much nailed on for selection on Sunday just phoning in a performance ahead of the main event.

But since Jan we have beaten a mid championship team (Sheff U) and lucked out against one of the bottom six (Burnley). Other than that we haven't been at the races.

Something is seriously wrong.
West Brom Game Matchday Thread on 20:00 - Apr 12 with 1226 viewsRon11

West Brom Game Matchday Thread on 19:56 - Apr 12 by Gennaro_Contaldo

I have to say though, the loud clapping of gloves as Ward-Prowse ran up was a bit OTT?

The ref should have ordered a retake with no clapping.
West Brom Game Matchday Thread on 20:00 - Apr 12 with 1229 views1885_SFC

Joint MOTM for me: Djenepo & Tella - the only two who showed some urgency & gave a shít.

Old School is Cool

West Brom Game Matchday Thread on 20:00 - Apr 12 with 1218 viewskernow

West Brom Game Matchday Thread on 19:55 - Apr 12 by 1885_SFC

We are so shít.

West Brom Game Matchday Thread on 20:04 - Apr 12 with 1169 views10i

So JWP scores 50% of his pens over the last two seasons. You have to wonder why he still shoots them, it sums up the performance of him and Diallo today. The game passed them by, not even getting in most duels where we would have needed them...
West Brom Game Matchday Thread on 20:05 - Apr 12 with 1150 viewsSaintsforeverj

West Brom Game Matchday Thread on 19:56 - Apr 12 by 1ASIN12

I actually thought Hughes did the job and kept us up that year. I wasn't calling for his head either after experiencing Pellegrino. It is not just a love for Ralph. He is the latest manager out of a long list of failures. The point is, nobody would do any better with the resources they have. That's my feeling. Who do we want? Howe (he got relegated). Dyche (they are below us?) and he probably wouldn't come. Bruce, Redknapp or some unknown from abroad again. Who else?
[Post edited 12 Apr 2021 20:06]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

West Brom Game Matchday Thread on 20:07 - Apr 12 with 1123 viewsI_would

West Brom Game Matchday Thread on 20:04 - Apr 12 by 10i

So JWP scores 50% of his pens over the last two seasons. You have to wonder why he still shoots them, it sums up the performance of him and Diallo today. The game passed them by, not even getting in most duels where we would have needed them...

We've got one attacking MF. You can't expect Armstrong to carry all the threat. We never replaced Tadic.

Poll: How many players should RH play at the back on Saturday?

West Brom Game Matchday Thread on 20:09 - Apr 12 with 1104 viewssaint22

West Brom Game Matchday Thread on 20:00 - Apr 12 by 1885_SFC

Joint MOTM for me: Djenepo & Tella - the only two who showed some urgency & gave a shít.

I agree
And thats why I am seriously questioning Ralph’s ability now
How can he leave that team floundering until so Late before making changes??!
West Brom Game Matchday Thread on 20:26 - Apr 12 with 1038 viewsbattler

West Brom Game Matchday Thread on 19:49 - Apr 12 by Ron11

Not the first time he's done that....

Absolutely agree. The vast majority of his substitutions since he has been here have been shocking with very little of them being done early enough to change games when we need them to.

He should of taken Theo off at half time for Minamino and then as soon as they scored their 3rd he should of made more changes then.

Too little too late as per usual.
West Brom Game Matchday Thread on 20:27 - Apr 12 with 1029 viewssaint22

West Brom Game Matchday Thread on 20:26 - Apr 12 by battler

Absolutely agree. The vast majority of his substitutions since he has been here have been shocking with very little of them being done early enough to change games when we need them to.

He should of taken Theo off at half time for Minamino and then as soon as they scored their 3rd he should of made more changes then.

Agree Walcott was so poor tonight plus minamino can’t play Sunday so let him play tonight!
West Brom Game Matchday Thread on 20:30 - Apr 12 with 1009 viewsBison

West Brom Game Matchday Thread on 20:26 - Apr 12 by battler

spot on Sir , Good call.

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

West Brom Game Matchday Thread on 20:50 - Apr 12 with 944 viewskingslandstand1

West Brom Game Matchday Thread on 20:07 - Apr 12 by I_would

We've got one attacking MF. You can't expect Armstrong to carry all the threat. We never replaced Tadic.

Armstrong appeared to be the only one out there trying tonight as well
West Brom Game Matchday Thread on 21:26 - Apr 12 with 874 viewsdirk_doone

West Brom Game Matchday Thread on 20:00 - Apr 12 by Ron11

The ref should have ordered a retake with no clapping.

He also came a yard off his line, which is how he was able to save a penalty that was heading for the corner of the net. When he did the same thing the last time, the penalty had to be retaken but as it was only us, the officials weren't bothered.
[Post edited 12 Apr 2021 21:26]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

West Brom Game Matchday Thread on 21:29 - Apr 12 with 854 viewsBison

West Brom Game Matchday Thread on 21:26 - Apr 12 by dirk_doone

He also came a yard off his line, which is how he was able to save a penalty that was heading for the corner of the net. When he did the same thing the last time, the penalty had to be retaken but as it was only us, the officials weren't bothered.
[Post edited 12 Apr 2021 21:26]

Nor was I Dirk.

Anything that says we are 'not bothered' will do.

I am convinced we will beat Leicester , you seen Saints play , does the Karma look good ?

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

West Brom Game Matchday Thread on 22:02 - Apr 12 with 786 viewsbarry_sanchez

West Brom Game Matchday Thread on 19:58 - Apr 12 by Gennaro_Contaldo

Sadly, with 11 defeats in 14 ... yes.

Next season could be fun ...

We're down next season defo.

He who is silent and bows his head dies every time he does so. He who speaks aloud and walks with his head held high dies only once. —Giovanni Falcone
Poll: What is your favourite poll?

West Brom Game Matchday Thread on 22:04 - Apr 12 with 787 viewsSadoldgit

So glad I missed that performance although the pub garden was freezing cold and the prices have gone up hugely. Checked on the score sporadically so it didn’t come as a huge shock. We will be better against Leicester.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024