Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Willock and Field 20:54 - Mar 3 with 2460 viewsResidentRanager

The good run is well and truly over, the team looked very tired again tonight. Lacking quality all over the park. I would really like to see Field get a chance in the middle and go with Chair and Willock wide with Austin up top on his own.
Willock and Field on 20:59 - Mar 3 with 2406 viewsNov77

Need to try something, all teams have to do is put a man on chair, and stop Kane having the freedom of the right hand side and that’s all our supply taken care of.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Willock and Field on 20:59 - Mar 3 with 2396 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Agree about Willock and Field but the problem is Austin could also do with a rest but we simply can't afford to rest him. De Wijs could feature in the defence soon.
[Post edited 3 Mar 2021 21:02]
Willock and Field on 21:01 - Mar 3 with 2375 viewsthompsonridd

Kane has had one good game. He works his socks off but is bloody awful at crossing.
Willock and Field on 21:01 - Mar 3 with 2372 viewsLazyFan

Willock and Field on 20:59 - Mar 3 by Benny_the_Ball

Agree about Willock and Field but the problem is Austin could also do with a rest but we simply can't afford to rest him. De Wijs could feature in the defence soon.
[Post edited 3 Mar 2021 21:02]

Let's hope so, Cameron could not even catch their player for 3rd goal and he did not even have the ball!

zzzzzzzzzz

Willock and Field on 21:06 - Mar 3 with 2315 viewsResidentRanager

Willock and Field on 21:01 - Mar 3 by LazyFan

Let's hope so, Cameron could not even catch their player for 3rd goal and he did not even have the ball!

Yeah Cameron needs a rest as well, incredible how many games he has played this season given injuries in previous seasons and his age. Hopefully we get over 50 points soon and then give a few more youngsters a chance. I suppose the concern is unlike a few years ago we don't have many in the under 23's ready to step up.
Willock and Field on 21:12 - Mar 3 with 2254 viewsNov77

Willock and Field on 21:01 - Mar 3 by thompsonridd

Kane has had one good game. He works his socks off but is bloody awful at crossing.

Barnsley done a number on kane tonight and prevented him getting forward, but he still put that cross in for dykes that he should have finished

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Willock and Field on 21:20 - Mar 3 with 2151 viewsNorthantsHoop

That first half was really frantic and Barnsley were able to mix it up a bit, but on balance Barnsley deserved their win.
Willock and Field on 21:21 - Mar 3 with 2137 viewsngbqpr

Aware the turn round in fortunes came with the introduction of 532, but I think it's time to go back to 4231.

Johansen & Field sitting in front of the back 4 is better protection than Cameron & Ball - then Willock / Chair / Adomah behind Austin. More creativity, ball back on the floor more.

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

Login to get fewer ads

Willock and Field on 21:30 - Mar 3 with 2053 viewspaulparker

I agree with the OP
Dykes and Bonne are terrible and offer nothing to us , give Willock & uncle a run
It also doesn’t help the fact we spent the whole of the second half playing like an under tens football team , feel sorry for Austin he had zero service or support

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Willock and Field on 22:33 - Mar 3 with 1773 viewsBazzeR

Willock and Field on 21:21 - Mar 3 by ngbqpr

Aware the turn round in fortunes came with the introduction of 532, but I think it's time to go back to 4231.

Johansen & Field sitting in front of the back 4 is better protection than Cameron & Ball - then Willock / Chair / Adomah behind Austin. More creativity, ball back on the floor more.

This with Bells on
Willock and Field on 22:36 - Mar 3 with 1761 viewsjeffranger

Don’t agree with tiredness crap, we got sucked into the way Barnsley play & was F in awful at it, terrble game to watch, hoofing by both sides is not football I like to watch, dreadful match
Willock and Field on 22:53 - Mar 3 with 1680 viewsNortholt_Rs

Willock and Field on 21:30 - Mar 3 by paulparker

I agree with the OP
Dykes and Bonne are terrible and offer nothing to us , give Willock & uncle a run
It also doesn’t help the fact we spent the whole of the second half playing like an under tens football team , feel sorry for Austin he had zero service or support

Yeah we def need to try something different. That result at the weekend v Brum was a real kick in the b ollox. Need to make sure we don’t now go on one of our infamous 6+ game losing streaks....

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Willock and Field on 18:41 - Mar 4 with 1145 viewsqprphil

Willock and Field on 22:53 - Mar 3 by Northolt_Rs

Yeah we def need to try something different. That result at the weekend v Brum was a real kick in the b ollox. Need to make sure we don’t now go on one of our infamous 6+ game losing streaks....

That we are good at.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024