Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stephen Humphreys 19:11 - Sep 2 with 47609 viewsborodale

Dale have offer rejected according to Southend echo!!!!
Stephen Humphreys on 10:25 - Sep 6 with 6054 viewsTVOS1907

Stephen Humphreys on 09:10 - Sep 6 by JimmyRustler

Interesting how the same accusation isn't really levelled at Fitzochris all that much, the king of "ITK" carrot dangling.

That's what journalists do.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Stephen Humphreys on 12:11 - Sep 6 with 5817 viewsYadHoDale

I'm no expert on football finance and rules, but doesn't SH requesting transfer mean he is no longer entitled to a slice of the fee (10%?). So Southend would now receive the full fee instead of 90% - whatever the fee may be, and whoever the buying club is.

Makes a move for him more likely, whether it's us, Bristol R or anyone else - except Bolton or Salford which would be annoying!
Stephen Humphreys on 12:33 - Sep 6 with 5744 viewsboromat

Stephen Humphreys on 12:11 - Sep 6 by YadHoDale

I'm no expert on football finance and rules, but doesn't SH requesting transfer mean he is no longer entitled to a slice of the fee (10%?). So Southend would now receive the full fee instead of 90% - whatever the fee may be, and whoever the buying club is.

Makes a move for him more likely, whether it's us, Bristol R or anyone else - except Bolton or Salford which would be annoying!

I'm no expert but guessing that's not a set rule and depends on the clauses in the contract. Sounds like a sensible clause for most clubs to have in as standard though.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Stephen Humphreys on 13:39 - Sep 6 with 5552 viewskel

Stephen Humphreys on 12:11 - Sep 6 by YadHoDale

I think Fulham put in a sell on clause when he went to Southend so they’ll be taking that into consideration too.
Stephen Humphreys on 23:29 - Sep 6 with 5123 viewsShun

Stephen Humphreys on 16:27 - Sep 5 by DaleiLama

[Post edited 5 Sep 2020 16:28]

Only just got round to watching this. He seems fairly confident that the loan player coming in next week is a done deal.

His reference to building up a relationship with the parent club though, I took that to mean simply the work he and the club have done over the past few weeks/months working on this deal, rather than any particular relationship we’ve built up with a club. I can only really think of Sheffield United or Wolves who would fall into that category.
Stephen Humphreys on 23:40 - Sep 6 with 5109 viewsJames1980

Stephen Humphreys on 23:29 - Sep 6 by Shun

Only just got round to watching this. He seems fairly confident that the loan player coming in next week is a done deal.

His reference to building up a relationship with the parent club though, I took that to mean simply the work he and the club have done over the past few weeks/months working on this deal, rather than any particular relationship we’ve built up with a club. I can only really think of Sheffield United or Wolves who would fall into that category.

Could also be Brighton, Newcastle or Man Utd. Brighton should be happy with Sanchez time with us. I wouldn't be surprised if we impressed the coaching staff of the other 2 teams as well during the cup matches.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: What does Jim need ?

Stephen Humphreys on 13:38 - Sep 7 with 4629 viewsEllDale

I was wondering about a possible West Ham connection giving the Preston link between BBM and David Moyes?
Stephen Humphreys on 14:04 - Sep 7 with 4516 views1907

Stephen Humphreys on 13:38 - Sep 7 by EllDale

I was wondering about a possible West Ham connection giving the Preston link between BBM and David Moyes?

Looks like it’s a City connection following today’s news. Not a bad club to be a feeder club to.
Login to get fewer ads

Stephen Humphreys on 15:33 - Sep 7 with 4308 viewssweetcorn

Stephen Humphreys on 10:25 - Sep 6 by TVOS1907

That's what journalists do.

Aye but most don’t come on a fan forum and say nonsense like “I know the truth but I can’t divulge”

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Stephen Humphreys on 11:31 - Sep 8 with 3681 viewsboromat

http://d3d4football.com/mk-dons-join-battle-with-rochdale-to-sign-southend-strik

Being reported that MK Dons are joining the race.

Stephen Humphreys on 11:40 - Sep 8 with 3647 viewsIOMDale

A second bid rejected, apparently.

https://mobile.twitter.com/CJPhillips1982/status/1303273162445148161
Stephen Humphreys on 11:42 - Sep 8 with 3636 viewsboromat

Stephen Humphreys on 11:40 - Sep 8 by IOMDale

A second bid rejected, apparently.

https://mobile.twitter.com/CJPhillips1982/status/1303273162445148161

I wonder if the second bid was ourselves or MK Dons.

Stephen Humphreys on 11:43 - Sep 8 with 3624 viewsfitzochris

Stephen Humphreys on 11:42 - Sep 8 by boromat

The article states clearly who.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Stephen Humphreys on 11:43 - Sep 8 with 3629 viewsIOMDale

The article says it was us. No mention of a prospective fee anywhere.
Stephen Humphreys on 12:22 - Sep 8 with 3446 viewsSalegraham

Stephen Humphreys on 13:39 - Sep 6 by kel

I think Fulham put in a sell on clause when he went to Southend so they’ll be taking that into consideration too.

What's 10% of £2:50 p. With all the money in the prem you'd think they would say keep the money Sathend.
Stephen Humphreys on 12:38 - Sep 8 with 3355 viewsdingdangblue

We aint going to match what they want at the minute - can see this one dragging on till deadline day.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Stephen Humphreys on 12:41 - Sep 8 with 3339 viewsJames1980

Here is how I reckon it will play out. We will make a final bid. Southend will say let them think about it. Franchise Utd/Bristol will find out our bid and make an improved one and he will end up at one of those clubs.

Stephen Humphreys on 12:41 - Sep 8 with 3339 viewsAtThePeake

Stephen Humphreys on 12:38 - Sep 8 by dingdangblue

We aint going to match what they want at the minute - can see this one dragging on till deadline day.

Agreed. Hope we have a plan B in mind.

Tangled up in blue.

Stephen Humphreys on 12:45 - Sep 8 with 3313 viewsMass_Debater

Yeah, probably the team mentioned in the article.
Stephen Humphreys on 13:20 - Sep 8 with 3155 viewsrichfoad32

Stephen Humphreys on 12:41 - Sep 8 by AtThePeake

Agreed. Hope we have a plan B in mind.

Aye. Aren't we getting a little carried away with his possible arrival anyway? I thought he was OK during his loan spell but wasn't particularly bothered when it was over. Granted, he may have improved as a player since then and he's probably an improvement over what we already have, but I'm not sure he warrants all the excitement.
Stephen Humphreys on 13:32 - Sep 8 with 3081 viewsHopwoodblue

Stephen Humphreys on 13:20 - Sep 8 by richfoad32

Aye. Aren't we getting a little carried away with his possible arrival anyway? I thought he was OK during his loan spell but wasn't particularly bothered when it was over. Granted, he may have improved as a player since then and he's probably an improvement over what we already have, but I'm not sure he warrants all the excitement.

I think George Donnelly would warrant some excitement looking at our attacking options at the moment !

Poll: Would we have a stronger management team with Flicker back ?

Stephen Humphreys on 13:32 - Sep 8 with 3075 viewsfermin

I find it hard to believe we are offering a fee for anyone in the current circumstances, unless it is a small one they are unlikely to accept. Unless the rumours about our vast unspent financial resources from last season are actually correct.
Stephen Humphreys on 13:40 - Sep 8 with 3023 viewsJames1980

Stephen Humphreys on 13:32 - Sep 8 by fermin

I find it hard to believe we are offering a fee for anyone in the current circumstances, unless it is a small one they are unlikely to accept. Unless the rumours about our vast unspent financial resources from last season are actually correct.

I presume we have offered more than we paid Barrow for Jordan Williams?

Stephen Humphreys on 14:15 - Sep 8 with 2873 viewsShun

Stephen Humphreys on 12:38 - Sep 8 by dingdangblue

I can see it going on and on right till the final day too. I can’t see us matching Southend’s asking price at all, but it’s been well documented in various sources how desperate Humphrys is to get back closer to home. Hopefully that will play on Southend and they’ll decide they’d rather accept a lower offer than keep a wantaway player.
Stephen Humphreys on 18:24 - Sep 8 with 2486 viewsfitzochris

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024