Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stockport v Dale live on YouTube 12:56 - Aug 22 with 9377 viewsJames1980

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: What does Jim need ?

Stockport v Dale live on YouTube on 15:17 - Aug 22 with 2342 views1907

Stockport v Dale live on YouTube on 15:06 - Aug 22 by mikehunt

Who made the defensive block to prevent what I thought was going to be their equaliser?

Morley
Stockport v Dale live on YouTube on 15:23 - Aug 22 with 2298 viewsTVOS1907

Stockport v Dale live on YouTube on 15:13 - Aug 22 by SuddenLad

Aye, thought that myself. Might as well hand over the trophy and medals now and save a load of messing next May.

'Budget up there with Salford City' according to the commentator. His assistant is CONVINCED County are going up, despite not having scored a goal in pre-season friendlies.

Smacks of 'Billy big bollocks' before a ball is kicked in anger........embarrassing.

It also assumes they know the dealings and ability of all the other clubs in the National League.

I would imagine chalky's lot might have something to say about it for a start.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Stockport v Dale live on YouTube on 15:25 - Aug 22 with 2280 viewsDaleiLama

Stockport v Dale live on YouTube on 15:06 - Aug 22 by mikehunt

Who made the defensive block to prevent what I thought was going to be their equaliser?

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Stockport v Dale live on YouTube on 15:52 - Aug 22 with 2135 viewsdalenumber2

Stockport v Dale live on YouTube on 14:16 - Aug 22 by TVOS1907

Looks like 'he who cannot be named' from the other night.

Somebody on Facebook said it was Caleb Richards from Norwich?
Stockport v Dale live on YouTube on 15:56 - Aug 22 with 2109 viewsfitzochris

Stockport v Dale live on YouTube on 15:52 - Aug 22 by dalenumber2

Wonder where they got that from?

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Stockport v Dale live on YouTube on 15:57 - Aug 22 with 2103 viewsAtThePeake

Stockport v Dale live on YouTube on 15:13 - Aug 22 by SuddenLad

Aye, thought that myself. Might as well hand over the trophy and medals now and save a load of messing next May.

'Budget up there with Salford City' according to the commentator. His assistant is CONVINCED County are going up, despite not having scored a goal in pre-season friendlies.

Smacks of 'Billy big bollocks' before a ball is kicked in anger........embarrassing.

To be fair to him, I think he said they "don't have a budget that's up there with Salford City for example" but it was nauseating to hear how often they were considering promotion all but wrapped up though, particularly given how poorly their team were playing. Hope they're put in their place this season.

Very good performances from Ryan, Done and Brierley I thought. If we can ask Done to continue that kind of link-up play, finding space between the lines and dragging defenders out of position then find someone next to him to take advantage and score a few goals, then he could be a big player for us this season.

Tangled up in blue.

Stockport v Dale live on YouTube on 15:57 - Aug 22 with 2100 viewsAtThePeake

SHHHHHHH!

Tangled up in blue.

Stockport v Dale live on YouTube on 16:01 - Aug 22 with 2072 viewsTVOS1907

Aye, it was posted on here the other evening.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Login to get fewer ads

Stockport v Dale live on YouTube on 16:35 - Aug 22 with 1896 viewsdalenumber2

Stockport v Dale live on YouTube on 16:01 - Aug 22 by TVOS1907

Aye, it was posted on here the other evening.

Oops! I'm a bit behind then, I haven't read all the threads on here recently...

But it's funny the way people want to be seen to be one of the first to know these things (me included perhaps in this case!)
Stockport v Dale live on YouTube on 17:07 - Aug 22 with 1731 viewsAllBlueDale

Stockport v Dale live on YouTube on 15:04 - Aug 22 by springfieldparka

A bit surprised no-one's yet commented on Ethan Brierley . i thought his second half performance oozed confidence , maturity and class ; the young Polish lad wasn't far behind either in my opinion .

Agree - Kept asking for the ball. Hardly (if at all) gave it away and played as a 10 and later as a DM.
One to watch? or too soon to tell?
Stockport v Dale live on YouTube on 17:59 - Aug 22 with 1572 viewsrichfoad32

Stockport v Dale live on YouTube on 17:07 - Aug 22 by AllBlueDale

Agree - Kept asking for the ball. Hardly (if at all) gave it away and played as a 10 and later as a DM.
One to watch? or too soon to tell?

He looked good in his second half appearance against Atherton as well. Wouldn't go pencilling him in for a first team spot just yet but he shows promise.
Stockport v Dale live on YouTube on 18:44 - Aug 22 with 1414 viewsboromat

Stockport v Dale live on YouTube on 15:57 - Aug 22 by AtThePeake

To be fair to him, I think he said they "don't have a budget that's up there with Salford City for example" but it was nauseating to hear how often they were considering promotion all but wrapped up though, particularly given how poorly their team were playing. Hope they're put in their place this season.

Very good performances from Ryan, Done and Brierley I thought. If we can ask Done to continue that kind of link-up play, finding space between the lines and dragging defenders out of position then find someone next to him to take advantage and score a few goals, then he could be a big player for us this season.

Yep I've really got my fingers and toes crossed that Done really turns up this year. He's definitely got it in him. Hopefully with a bit more match sharpness all the strikers will improve on their finishing as well. We could have had loads today. In the league we probably won't make as many opportunities but need to make the most of the ones we do get or it'll be a long season.

Loads of positives to take though from the first couple of friendlies. Youngsters look good. There's a core of players there that could make a very good team, especially central defence and midfield. Just need a first team left back and some more options for up top, ideally a 20 goal a season striker but that maybe a stretch 😂.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Stockport v Dale live on YouTube on 19:03 - Aug 22 with 1345 viewsDaleiLama

Stockport v Dale live on YouTube on 18:44 - Aug 22 by boromat

Yep I've really got my fingers and toes crossed that Done really turns up this year. He's definitely got it in him. Hopefully with a bit more match sharpness all the strikers will improve on their finishing as well. We could have had loads today. In the league we probably won't make as many opportunities but need to make the most of the ones we do get or it'll be a long season.

Loads of positives to take though from the first couple of friendlies. Youngsters look good. There's a core of players there that could make a very good team, especially central defence and midfield. Just need a first team left back and some more options for up top, ideally a 20 goal a season striker but that maybe a stretch 😂.

Sign her up

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Stockport v Dale live on YouTube on 19:10 - Aug 22 with 1324 viewsboromat

Stockport v Dale live on YouTube on 19:03 - Aug 22 by DaleiLama

Sign her up

That's brilliant!

Poll: What are we more excited for?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024