Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Shit... 19:38 - Jul 17 with 4415 viewsChesham_Saint

Leeds are back*.

*i accept you may need to be a certain age to appreciate this....

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Shit... on 18:47 - Jul 20 with 788 viewsChesham_Saint

Since starting this thread I’ve scanned a few other club’s sites and it seems pretty evenly split between those (like me) who remember dirty Leeds and their hideous fans and those who welcome back a ‘big’ club to their rightful place at the top table.

Quite why anyone wants the Premier League stuffed with so called big teams puzzles me. It’s much more interesting to have a variation surely? Bournemouth, Norwich and Watford are all cited as clubs who seemingly have no ‘right’ to be in the big league. What a load of Bollox.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Shit... on 19:21 - Jul 20 with 761 viewsHappy_Jack

Shit... on 18:47 - Jul 20 by Chesham_Saint

Since starting this thread I’ve scanned a few other club’s sites and it seems pretty evenly split between those (like me) who remember dirty Leeds and their hideous fans and those who welcome back a ‘big’ club to their rightful place at the top table.

Quite why anyone wants the Premier League stuffed with so called big teams puzzles me. It’s much more interesting to have a variation surely? Bournemouth, Norwich and Watford are all cited as clubs who seemingly have no ‘right’ to be in the big league. What a load of Bollox.

I remember the Leeds teams of the 70's and took a pasting up there in the 79 semi-final. What Leeds and their fans will bring is an edge which in the sanitized world of the premier league will be most welcome. Football is far too cuddly these days.

Millbrook Furnishing shop floor level banter
Poll: Who do you think the best Prime Minister of the last 40 years has been?

Shit... on 19:30 - Jul 20 with 754 viewsBison

Shit... on 19:21 - Jul 20 by Happy_Jack

I remember the Leeds teams of the 70's and took a pasting up there in the 79 semi-final. What Leeds and their fans will bring is an edge which in the sanitized world of the premier league will be most welcome. Football is far too cuddly these days.

Totally agree Jack football is soulless at the moment. Also be interesting to see how Bielsa does in PL , wasn’t he the one who taught Poch everything he knew?

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

Shit... on 06:38 - Jul 21 with 695 viewsCushty01

I was in Bournemouth when lids kicked off in the town, not a whippet in site but plenty of fat chip fed guts strolling around. Now if Bournemouth stay up that will be interesting, from memory they have played each other once since that day.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024