Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
According to BBC Everton have bid 14mill for Hojberg 09:33 - Jul 17 with 5397 viewsButty101

I think about 20 is right then, we laugh all the way to the bank. If he goes to them clearly another money driven player because he wont be playing champs league any time soon or winning anything.

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

According to BBC Everton have bid 14mill for Hojberg on 20:23 - Jul 21 with 1675 viewsSaintsforeverj

https://www.dailyecho.co.uk/sport/18597836.pierre-emile-hojbjerg-agrees-personal

Going to Everton apparently for his champions league football. Good bit of business from Saints though. 25 million could come in useful.
[Post edited 21 Jul 2020 20:24]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

According to BBC Everton have bid 14mill for Hojberg on 21:35 - Jul 21 with 1593 viewsgrumpy

According to BBC Everton have bid 14mill for Hojberg on 20:23 - Jul 21 by Saintsforeverj

https://www.dailyecho.co.uk/sport/18597836.pierre-emile-hojbjerg-agrees-personal

Going to Everton apparently for his champions league football. Good bit of business from Saints though. 25 million could come in useful.
[Post edited 21 Jul 2020 20:24]

Have they really given us 25 million for him?
Well I have to say that was a good bit of business by the club.
We only bought him for a estimated 12.8.. million and he's never worth 25 million.
According to BBC Everton have bid 14mill for Hojberg on 21:47 - Jul 21 with 1570 viewscocklebreath

According to BBC Everton have bid 14mill for Hojberg on 21:35 - Jul 21 by grumpy

We only bought him for a estimated 12.8.. million and he's never worth 25 million.

Shhh it’s not done yet

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

According to BBC Everton have bid 14mill for Hojberg on 21:52 - Jul 21 with 1566 viewsgrumpy

According to BBC Everton have bid 14mill for Hojberg on 21:47 - Jul 21 by cocklebreath

Shhh it’s not done yet

ok I'm keeping quiet till its done.
According to BBC Everton have bid 14mill for Hojberg on 21:54 - Jul 21 with 1561 viewshedgeend61

According to BBC Everton have bid 14mill for Hojberg on 10:11 - Jul 17 by solent_toffee

And apparently Saints want a player exchange as part of any deal, Wow you’re going to be spoilt for choice there.

On a scale of 1-100 Solent Toffee, how excited are you by this signing?

He says he's leaving to better himself and play Champions League football , so onwards and upwards net season eh?

IMO you've vastly overpaid for an average PL player, (without him we've looked a better side tbh) who's passing, shooting and marking needs to improve for him to be as good as he thinks he is.

Carlo is obviously a better judge of football than me, but I just don't get the 25m, what's your opinion?
According to BBC Everton have bid 14mill for Hojberg on 22:00 - Jul 21 with 1556 viewsSaintsforeverj

According to BBC Everton have bid 14mill for Hojberg on 21:47 - Jul 21 by cocklebreath

Shhh it’s not done yet

Exactly. Hojbjerg is brilliant and worth every penny. He scores loads of goals.

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

According to BBC Everton have bid 14mill for Hojberg on 22:48 - Jul 21 with 1517 viewsSadoldgit

According to BBC Everton have bid 14mill for Hojberg on 21:35 - Jul 21 by grumpy

Offered rather than given. Another report says that he wants to go to Spurs.
According to BBC Everton have bid 14mill for Hojberg on 23:29 - Jul 21 with 1495 viewsdirk_doone

According to BBC Everton have bid 14mill for Hojberg on 22:48 - Jul 21 by Sadoldgit

Offered rather than given. Another report says that he wants to go to Spurs.

Spurs have bid for him too but they have offered a part-exchange deal involving Walker-Peters whereas Everton have offered cash. Personally, I like Walker-Peters and think he would improve our squad so I would favour the Spurs bid.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Login to get fewer ads

According to BBC Everton have bid 14mill for Hojberg on 23:48 - Jul 21 with 1484 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

According to BBC Everton have bid 14mill for Hojberg on 23:29 - Jul 21 by dirk_doone

Spurs have bid for him too but they have offered a part-exchange deal involving Walker-Peters whereas Everton have offered cash. Personally, I like Walker-Peters and think he would improve our squad so I would favour the Spurs bid.

This.

A straight swap is fine. Walker-Peters is decent and 'PEH' doesn't want to stay, f**k him.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

According to BBC Everton have bid 14mill for Hojberg on 00:20 - Jul 22 with 1464 views1885_SFC

"Wants Champions League football".

HA HA HA. Fook off. "Wants as much money as he can possibly get - just like the vast majority of footballers" more like...

Old School is Cool

According to BBC Everton have bid 14mill for Hojberg on 06:48 - Jul 22 with 1388 viewssolent_toffee

According to BBC Everton have bid 14mill for Hojberg on 21:54 - Jul 21 by hedgeend61

On a scale of 1-100 Solent Toffee, how excited are you by this signing?

He says he's leaving to better himself and play Champions League football , so onwards and upwards net season eh?

IMO you've vastly overpaid for an average PL player, (without him we've looked a better side tbh) who's passing, shooting and marking needs to improve for him to be as good as he thinks he is.

Carlo is obviously a better judge of football than me, but I just don't get the 25m, what's your opinion?

I still think he might go to Spurs, but....

I trust Ancellotti, he’s one of the best managers in the world and of this generation. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity for Everton and whatever Carlo says and wants, goes.

The progress Everton have made so far shows how good Carlo is, 30 points from 19 games is CL form and this with a very lob sided and under performing squad. If he gets the backing Everton could go places after so many false dawns under Koeman and Silva.

PEH, if he signs, will bring energy to the midfield that has been lacking since Gueye left. An unspectacular workhorse is required to do the donkey work in midfield that will free Gomes.

As for all the Champions League, you’re having a laugh stuff that’s all over the Echo. We will see, but under Ancellotti there is every chance that Everton will be competitive at the right end of the table.
According to BBC Everton have bid 14mill for Hojberg on 06:53 - Jul 22 with 1381 viewsMytchettSaint

Someone from Saints should also let Everton know that Carrillo, Hoedt and Elyouseless are also available to buy

Block 13; Curva Itchen Sud

According to BBC Everton have bid 14mill for Hojberg on 09:10 - Jul 22 with 1308 viewsBicester_North

According to BBC Everton have bid 14mill for Hojberg on 06:48 - Jul 22 by solent_toffee

I still think he might go to Spurs, but....

I trust Ancellotti, he’s one of the best managers in the world and of this generation. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity for Everton and whatever Carlo says and wants, goes.

The progress Everton have made so far shows how good Carlo is, 30 points from 19 games is CL form and this with a very lob sided and under performing squad. If he gets the backing Everton could go places after so many false dawns under Koeman and Silva.

PEH, if he signs, will bring energy to the midfield that has been lacking since Gueye left. An unspectacular workhorse is required to do the donkey work in midfield that will free Gomes.

As for all the Champions League, you’re having a laugh stuff that’s all over the Echo. We will see, but under Ancellotti there is every chance that Everton will be competitive at the right end of the table.

30 from 19 might be Europa form, but not CL

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

According to BBC Everton have bid 14mill for Hojberg on 09:30 - Jul 22 with 1291 viewssolent_toffee

According to BBC Everton have bid 14mill for Hojberg on 09:10 - Jul 22 by Bicester_North

30 from 19 might be Europa form, but not CL

Leicester and United are both battling for 4th on 62 points so it’s not far off.

As I say thats steady progress so far, not playing particularly well and with Ancellotti not bringing in a single player. Very optimistic about what he can do when he starts doing his own thing.
According to BBC Everton have bid 14mill for Hojberg on 09:58 - Jul 22 with 1266 viewsButty101

According to BBC Everton have bid 14mill for Hojberg on 09:30 - Jul 22 by solent_toffee

Leicester and United are both battling for 4th on 62 points so it’s not far off.

As I say thats steady progress so far, not playing particularly well and with Ancellotti not bringing in a single player. Very optimistic about what he can do when he starts doing his own thing.

Thats called new manager bounce.

Im genuinely stunned that yourselves and Spurs might want him. You say "he brings energy to the team" - well he chases the ball that hes just given away for sure. Im really not sure what his roll is. As hes not a great tackler, cant pass or shoot. The only thing he can do is give a passionate interview after another drubbing.

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

According to BBC Everton have bid 14mill for Hojberg on 10:44 - Jul 22 with 1244 viewsgrumpy

According to BBC Everton have bid 14mill for Hojberg on 09:58 - Jul 22 by Butty101

Thats called new manager bounce.

Im genuinely stunned that yourselves and Spurs might want him. You say "he brings energy to the team" - well he chases the ball that hes just given away for sure. Im really not sure what his roll is. As hes not a great tackler, cant pass or shoot. The only thing he can do is give a passionate interview after another drubbing.

Silence, we want the money.
According to BBC Everton have bid 14mill for Hojberg on 10:51 - Jul 22 with 1236 viewsJaySaint

Who do you think Hojberjg will replace in your side and what do you expect him to bring?

he does have loads of energy and has a great attitude. trouble is, his passing is horrific and his passing stats are inflated by the 5 yard simple ball sideways or backwards

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

According to BBC Everton have bid 14mill for Hojberg on 13:34 - Jul 22 with 1179 viewssolent_toffee

According to BBC Everton have bid 14mill for Hojberg on 10:51 - Jul 22 by JaySaint

Who do you think Hojberjg will replace in your side and what do you expect him to bring?

he does have loads of energy and has a great attitude. trouble is, his passing is horrific and his passing stats are inflated by the 5 yard simple ball sideways or backwards

Have you watched Everton recently, well you must have done against Saints. They currently play with no midfield. Gomes to be fair is coming back from injury, Davies isn’t good enough for the PL, Sigurdsson is the absolute opposite to PEH, loads of ability, no energy and a terrible attitude. Then there’s Gbamin (injured) Delph (bell end) and Schneiderlin (sold). There were be more than one incoming CM to Woodson this summer.
According to BBC Everton have bid 14mill for Hojberg on 14:04 - Jul 22 with 1159 viewsSadoldgit

If Hoj goes to Everton I wish him well, but can’t see him playing European football anytime soon and fully expect us to finish above them next season.
According to BBC Everton have bid 14mill for Hojberg on 22:04 - Jul 22 with 1053 viewsgreen

It seems as though the player wants to go to Spurs and as much as we want a bidding war it seems we'll get a derisory offer from his preferred club or risk losing him for nothing next season.
According to BBC Everton have bid 14mill for Hojberg on 22:34 - Jul 22 with 1027 viewsinthebox

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2020/jul/22/tottenham-confident-of-signing-
According to BBC Everton have bid 14mill for Hojberg on 23:06 - Jul 22 with 993 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

According to BBC Everton have bid 14mill for Hojberg on 22:34 - Jul 22 by inthebox

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2020/jul/22/tottenham-confident-of-signing-

Grinning bellend.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024