Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Au Vodka Morgan’s little boy 08:49 - Jun 1 with 7856 viewsValerie

https://auvodka.co.uk/

I see the slime ball Martin Morgan has set his little boy up in Au Vodka.

Up market Vodka aimed at the young.
Au Vodka Morgan’s little boy on 16:49 - Jun 1 with 2463 viewsProfessor

Au Vodka Morgan’s little boy on 15:18 - Jun 1 by pikeypaul

Like the tvvat teacher that posted his strava run claiming to see Dominic on a 2nd visit to Durham,

but yesterday admitted he made it all up?

The remoaning lefties silence is deafening now it’s been proven to be fake news.

OUT

AFLI

I think you will find the stuff printed by the Mirror and Guardian checks out. The more recent social media reports may not.
Au Vodka Morgan’s little boy on 17:18 - Jun 1 with 2432 viewsMrSwerve

The gold bottle and bright purple colour of the drink is obviously Instagram/Facebook heaven for some...you have to say they’ve been fairly clever to put something out that people will want to show off. Free advertising. I saw it via social media posts rather than advertising, at first anyway. And no, I never post shîte like that on social media.

Regarding the ‘exercise’ posts, I’ve no idea why people feel the need to do it. I’ve be been running fairly long distances for 3/4 years and not posted about it once. One of my friends took running up last week and has made at least 4 or 5 posts about it already. Each to their own, I guess.
[Post edited 1 Jun 2020 17:26]

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Au Vodka Morgan’s little boy on 17:24 - Jun 1 with 2425 viewsdameedna

Proving himself useless unfortunately I hope he schnaps out of it soon
[Post edited 1 Jun 2020 17:24]
Au Vodka Morgan’s little boy on 17:55 - Jun 1 with 2386 views1983

So much bitterness to a young Swansea lad making a go of it
Have a word with yourselves ffs!

Au Vodka Morgan’s little boy on 18:22 - Jun 1 with 2367 viewsBillyChong

Au Vodka Morgan’s little boy on 13:35 - Jun 1 by pikeypaul

He was made managing director for whatever reason not long out of school.

Everyone knows who actually runs and dictates the business and its not ballboy Charlie,who is not exactly Sir James Dyson.

You would not believe what the company is worth now,a lot more than the sellouts screwed the trust and the fans over for.
[Post edited 1 Jun 2020 14:05]

It only seems to be stocked in places like Nisa, which doesn’t meet the image they are trying to portray
Au Vodka Morgan’s little boy on 18:40 - Jun 1 with 2339 viewspikeypaul

Au Vodka Morgan’s little boy on 18:22 - Jun 1 by BillyChong

It only seems to be stocked in places like Nisa, which doesn’t meet the image they are trying to portray

Is that correct? I’ve not seen it myself but having not done shopping for 30 years I wouldn’t.

I’ve been told it does well in clubs and they have some top DJs pushing it a lot in their venues where the kids don’t mind paying whatever is asked.

Anyway at least it’s giving people employment.

OUT

AFLI

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Au Vodka Morgan’s little boy on 19:44 - Jun 1 with 2316 viewsSwanjaxs

Au Vodka Morgan’s little boy on 18:40 - Jun 1 by pikeypaul

Is that correct? I’ve not seen it myself but having not done shopping for 30 years I wouldn’t.

I’ve been told it does well in clubs and they have some top DJs pushing it a lot in their venues where the kids don’t mind paying whatever is asked.

OUT

AFLI

Don't tell me, you have a monkey butler that does your shopping for you I suppose 🙄

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Au Vodka Morgan’s little boy on 19:53 - Jun 1 with 2308 viewslondonlisa2001

Au Vodka Morgan’s little boy on 18:40 - Jun 1 by pikeypaul

OUT

AFLI

There are two employees. The two that started the company.

They are contract manufacturing. As most do.

Not sold much so far but good luck to them. It’s a hard business. I know some that have done very well from it though. I hope they do too. It’s always very easy for kids of successful people to sit on their backsides and do very little so everyone should applaud those who don’t and have a real go.
Login to get fewer ads

Au Vodka Morgan’s little boy on 20:01 - Jun 1 with 2295 viewsDr_Winston

Au Vodka Morgan’s little boy on 17:55 - Jun 1 by 1983

So much bitterness to a young Swansea lad making a go of it
Have a word with yourselves ffs!

He's got nothing but a dream and millions of pounds of mam and dad's money behind him.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Au Vodka Morgan’s little boy on 20:04 - Jun 1 with 2289 viewsNeath_Jack

Au Vodka Morgan’s little boy on 20:01 - Jun 1 by Dr_Winston

He's got nothing but a dream and millions of pounds of mam and dad's money behind him.

That's okay isn't it?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Au Vodka Morgan’s little boy on 20:52 - Jun 1 with 2264 viewsDr_Winston

Au Vodka Morgan’s little boy on 20:04 - Jun 1 by Neath_Jack

That's okay isn't it?

Perfectly fine, but let's not pretend he's had to struggle or "make a go of it".

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Au Vodka Morgan’s little boy on 21:04 - Jun 1 with 2244 viewsDarran

I met Charlie a few times when he was younger we stayed in the same hotels at away games a few times too and he was a nice polite young kid.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Au Vodka Morgan’s little boy on 21:06 - Jun 1 with 2244 viewsNeath_Jack

Au Vodka Morgan’s little boy on 20:52 - Jun 1 by Dr_Winston

Perfectly fine, but let's not pretend he's had to struggle or "make a go of it".

Nobody has suggested he's had to struggle, just that he is having a go.

The easiest thing for him would be to sit on his arse and live off his parents millions. There's plenty of tired c*nts about who are happy to do nothing, with or without rich parents.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Au Vodka Morgan’s little boy on 22:18 - Jun 1 with 2200 viewsThrasher6

Good luck to him......these things are very faddish. They will move on to another drink soon....and he might not have so much luck on the other ones....

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Au Vodka Morgan’s little boy on 22:30 - Jun 1 with 2189 viewsNortbankboy

Au Vodka Morgan’s little boy on 22:18 - Jun 1 by Thrasher6

Good luck to him......these things are very faddish. They will move on to another drink soon....and he might not have so much luck on the other ones....

Good luck to him.
Helped us win our only major trophy
Au Vodka Morgan’s little boy on 07:01 - Jun 2 with 2085 viewsNotLoyal

Au Vodka Morgan’s little boy on 22:30 - Jun 1 by Nortbankboy

Good luck to him.
Helped us win our only major trophy

How? 🤔

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Au Vodka Morgan’s little boy on 08:21 - Jun 2 with 2057 viewsProfessor

Au Vodka Morgan’s little boy on 07:01 - Jun 2 by NotLoyal

How? 🤔

'The Boots of Hazard"
Au Vodka Morgan’s little boy on 13:45 - Jun 2 with 1979 viewsJack_Meoff

New Au Vodka Black Grape - £36.99 @ bottle. I'm guessing at that price Shaun Ryder hand delivers them personally?!

*coat*

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Au Vodka Morgan’s little boy on 14:11 - Jun 2 with 1970 viewsNotLoyal

Au Vodka Morgan’s little boy on 08:21 - Jun 2 by Professor

'The Boots of Hazard"

I thought the win at Stamford Bridge on the pitch was the reason and the performance again on the pitch at the liberty was the reason. For anyone to think it was this spoilt kid is ridiculous 😂

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Au Vodka Morgan’s little boy on 15:50 - Jun 2 with 1928 viewsProfessor

Au Vodka Morgan’s little boy on 14:11 - Jun 2 by NotLoyal

I thought the win at Stamford Bridge on the pitch was the reason and the performance again on the pitch at the liberty was the reason. For anyone to think it was this spoilt kid is ridiculous 😂

Of course it was-but Chelsea fans will always blame him-not their inept/our inspired performance at the Bridge
Au Vodka Morgan’s little boy on 16:02 - Jun 2 with 1917 viewsEbo

Au Vodka Morgan’s little boy on 14:17 - Jun 1 by Darran

People can’t have a pint anymore without posting it on social media.
The one that gets me is everyday on Twitter someone goes for a run and posts the map of the run from their strava thingy. Why do they think anyone is interested? Ćunts.

It's the new "I went to the gym" photo that no one is interested in.

I go for trail runs now and again but would never think of posting photos of it on social media.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Au Vodka Morgan’s little boy on 09:07 - Jun 3 with 1821 viewswhiterock

I see pubs are advertising takeaway beer, you get a plastic glass and you can't drink it near the premises, they charge you the earth, how is that catching on, surely a can in the garden is the same at half the price.
Au Vodka Morgan’s little boy on 13:15 - Jun 3 with 1752 viewsSwanjaxs

Au Vodka Morgan’s little boy on 09:07 - Jun 3 by whiterock

I see pubs are advertising takeaway beer, you get a plastic glass and you can't drink it near the premises, they charge you the earth, how is that catching on, surely a can in the garden is the same at half the price.

So all the idiots can queue up for an hour, then pay £5.50 a pint, and post a pic on Facebook to make themselves look cool init 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Au Vodka Morgan’s little boy on 13:45 - Jun 3 with 1730 viewsJinxy

Au Vodka Morgan’s little boy on 14:32 - Jun 1 by Darran

And as for these fuçking freaks.

One of them (my money's on the mum) is processing an extremely long trump.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024