Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Huw Jenkins buying another championship club 15:34 - May 24 with 14038 viewsswanskid95

Looks like he’s ready to buy Charlton and could be the owner before the end of the month.

good luck to them 😂

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/11698394/charlton-new-owner-huw-jenkins/
[Post edited 24 May 2020 15:34]
Huw Jenkins buying another championship club on 08:56 - May 25 with 2411 viewsJinxy

Huw Jenkins buying another championship club on 07:16 - May 25 by sainthelens

Every toilet in the stadium should have his name to them .

There'd be massive queues during the game - forget half time!
Huw Jenkins buying another championship club on 11:07 - May 25 with 2301 viewsmonmouth

Huw Jenkins buying another championship club on 08:56 - May 25 by Jinxy

There'd be massive queues during the game - forget half time!

Especially if they put his gurning big nosed chops at the bottom of the pan.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Huw Jenkins buying another championship club on 17:07 - May 25 with 2163 viewsJinxy

Huw Jenkins buying another championship club on 11:07 - May 25 by monmouth

Especially if they put his gurning big nosed chops at the bottom of the pan.

Talk about a superbowl.
Huw Jenkins buying another championship club on 17:23 - May 25 with 2150 viewsSwansea93

The deadline to complete the deal by Jenkins has passed and other interested parties can buy the club, apparently 3 to 4 parties interested, Jenkins is 50/50 on if he will be new chairman.

1M takeover.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Huw Jenkins buying another championship club on 17:29 - May 25 with 2144 viewspencoedjack

Huw Jenkins buying another championship club on 17:21 - May 24 by Oneill_77

Pratley, Sporting Director. Makes sense.

If he takes over I’d bet good money that Monk would be their manager in the near future.
Huw Jenkins buying another championship club on 18:26 - May 25 with 2101 viewssainthelens

Huw Jenkins buying another championship club on 17:29 - May 25 by pencoedjack

If he takes over I’d bet good money that Monk would be their manager in the near future.

Well Monk is currently working his way through the football league picking up "leaving " payments so very possible.
Huw Jenkins buying another championship club on 18:56 - May 25 with 2087 viewspencoedjack

Huw Jenkins buying another championship club on 18:26 - May 25 by sainthelens

Well Monk is currently working his way through the football league picking up "leaving " payments so very possible.

Indeed I always love ill informed media outlets ‘harshly treated by Swansea City’ quote when talking about Monk.
Huw Jenkins buying another championship club on 21:09 - May 25 with 2023 viewsLeonWasGod

Huw Jenkins buying another championship club on 07:16 - May 25 by sainthelens

Every toilet in the stadium should have his name to them .

Hmm, I'm not sure. I'd feel like Cheltenham Gold Cup 2018 was missing out if they took its posters down.
Login to get fewer ads

Huw Jenkins buying another championship club on 21:33 - May 25 with 1996 viewsDarran

If a bloke was behaving in this manner at the time of Tony Petty at the time Mike Lewis got floored outside the Harry Griffiths Bar he’d never be allowed in Swansea again.
How the fuçk does this bloke get away with it.
All he’s done since the sellout is goad the fans,I truly believe the Trust should have done more on this one.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Huw Jenkins buying another championship club on 21:50 - May 25 with 1977 viewsBillyChong

Huw Jenkins buying another championship club on 21:33 - May 25 by Darran

If a bloke was behaving in this manner at the time of Tony Petty at the time Mike Lewis got floored outside the Harry Griffiths Bar he’d never be allowed in Swansea again.
All he’s done since the sellout is goad the fans,I truly believe the Trust should have done more on this one.

Absolute tosser. Not sure he gets close enough to fans for that these days mind. Shuttled straight into hospitality.
Huw Jenkins buying another championship club on 21:59 - May 25 with 1966 viewspencoedjack

https://intothevalley.proboards.com/thread/24799/unconfirmed-reports-nimer-sold-

Seems like it’s happening
Huw Jenkins buying another championship club on 22:20 - May 25 with 1941 viewsDarran

Here’s no way Jenkins is going to spend his own money helping Charlton,no way at all.

Huw Jenkins buying another championship club on 22:44 - May 25 with 1927 viewsSwanjaxs

Is it just me that would love to see this fat bloated 50 something Dutch snow sniffing freak dissappear up his own anus for good?...

Ignore the cùnt ffs

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Huw Jenkins buying another championship club on 09:14 - May 26 with 1790 views34dfgdf54

Guys a sh*t house. Sends photos of the away ends, but NEVER sits in with Swans fans.

Don't get me wrong mind he would probably get away scott free anyway, like you say, different set of fans now.
Huw Jenkins buying another championship club on 09:56 - May 26 with 1758 viewsLandore_Jack

Huw Jenkins buying another championship club on 22:20 - May 25 by Darran

Here’s no way Jenkins is going to spend his own money helping Charlton,no way at all.

I reckon he will be the face of a consortium.
[Post edited 26 May 2020 9:56]

#backtojack

Huw Jenkins buying another championship club on 10:04 - May 26 with 1733 viewsthornabyswan

Huw Jenkins buying another championship club on 09:56 - May 26 by Landore_Jack

I reckon he will be the face of a consortium.
[Post edited 26 May 2020 9:56]

Yes with Morgan putting tge cash in

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Huw Jenkins buying another championship club on 10:30 - May 26 with 1713 viewsNotLoyal

So he's freely moving around the country then.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Huw Jenkins buying another championship club on 10:35 - May 26 with 1706 viewsCatullus

Huw Jenkins buying another championship club on 22:44 - May 25 by Swanjaxs

Is it just me that would love to see this fat bloated 50 something Dutch snow sniffing freak dissappear up his own anus for good?...

Ignore the cùnt ffs

Actually, and I don't care how wrong it might be, I hope JVZ is in deep with HJ on this and they both lose whatever profit they made from the Swans.

This picture paints a thousand words and they aren't nice words.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Huw Jenkins buying another championship club on 10:47 - May 26 with 1701 viewssainthelens

Huw Jenkins buying another championship club on 10:35 - May 26 by Catullus

Actually, and I don't care how wrong it might be, I hope JVZ is in deep with HJ on this and they both lose whatever profit they made from the Swans.

This picture paints a thousand words and they aren't nice words.

Pair of cvnts now someone else's problem.
Nothing to see here.
Huw Jenkins buying another championship club on 10:56 - May 26 with 1692 viewsJackSomething

Huw Jenkins buying another championship club on 10:30 - May 26 by NotLoyal

So he's freely moving around the country then.

Seeing as there seems to be fans still in the stands behind him, I'm guessing this was from the last time he was there watching the Swans. His trolling is on point to be fair to the pr*ck.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Huw Jenkins buying another championship club on 11:33 - May 26 with 1663 viewsNotLoyal

Huw Jenkins buying another championship club on 10:47 - May 26 by sainthelens

Pair of cvnts now someone else's problem.
Nothing to see here.

The mind boggles regards what shit they will get when they see him spending nothing.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Huw Jenkins buying another championship club on 11:44 - May 26 with 1650 viewsmagicdaps10

1 million for a London club with a fair bit of recent history in the premiership. Looks to me that if they can settle the ship and getting the foundations right then they could make a profit a few years down the line.

Interesting to see who makes up the group involved with Jenkins and who he brings in Manager and player wise. No way is he putting all that money in and he will obviously be chairman on a nice yearly wage...... He will be quids in with a club to now go and watch every mid week and weekend.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Huw Jenkins buying another championship club on 12:48 - May 26 with 1602 views3swan

Ignoring my thoughts on Jenkins I'll ask a general question. Should a person pass the fit and proper testing by the FA/ League if there is a potential court case over a football club sale?
Huw Jenkins buying another championship club on 12:55 - May 26 with 1594 viewsWarwickHunt

Huw Jenkins buying another championship club on 17:21 - May 24 by Oneill_77

Pratley, Sporting Director. Makes sense.

Invest in corner flags. *taps nose*
Huw Jenkins buying another championship club on 13:21 - May 26 with 1569 viewsDarran

Huw Jenkins buying another championship club on 12:48 - May 26 by 3swan

Ignoring my thoughts on Jenkins I'll ask a general question. Should a person pass the fit and proper testing by the FA/ League if there is a potential court case over a football club sale?

Good question.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024