Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Inexperience 16:55 - Feb 29 with 6820 viewsdickythorpe

Speechless!!! Why does it keep on happening?
Inexperience on 11:21 - Mar 1 with 882 viewsdobjack2

Inexperience on 10:16 - Mar 1 by ploppy

Cooper can't win in this situation. Garrick is being managed back from injury - Cooper mentioned in his Swans TV pre-match interview how many hamstrings he's had in the last couple of years - so he was never going to play 90mins (plus he was pretty average). Kalulu is also being managed back - Cooper also mentioned that 3 games in 9 days is a lot for him at the moment. So he brings on CR, who at least has enough energy to play as a winger even if he isn't one. People have been calling for Wilmot to play the DM role so what was wrong with that substitution? On Wednesday Cooper was criticised for not using a substitution to break up play at the end. This time he's criticised for making a substitution and breaking up play. And I don't buy the Rodon/Cabango love fest. Rodon's heading out sometimes is really poor and he was at fault for the penalty - although it was soft as hell. Cabango was at fault for their first goal - just lost his man completely (probably ball-watching) and if he hadn't headed the ball past Woodman (a shot which Woodman could otherwise have put up his jumper), we'd have won. On Wednesday you could say we were naive in chasing a winning goal at the end, which left a couple of players stranded upfield. Against Hull and Blackburn (and Huddersfield) we've ended up defending deep and paid the price. I'm not a huge fan of Cooper but I don't get why he's taking so much flak at the moment. There's not enough old heads running the show on the field. I guess we have to blame someone though.

The issue is dropping deep late in games to defend a lead and encouraging teams to come onto us.

I think the majority agree that an experienced defensive midfielder and captain would make a huge difference to this team but we haven’t got one. So the manager needs to help the players.

Are we not fit enough with too many players running out of gas? If so then the manager needs to be aware of this with his selections and substitutions, and also consider his Fitness training regime.

Is it the managers Planned tactics to do this? if so it isn’t working.

If it isn’t what the manager wants Then he needs to give instructions from the side, get the captain and key players to push people up. Get someone to have a tactical injury to give time to regroup And get messages on. Doing nothing won’t change what is happening.

It isn’t that he can’t win he doesn’t appear to be doing anything positive to help him win.
Inexperience on 12:03 - Mar 1 with 836 viewsdameedna

The last ten games and eleven points has included two wins. Maybe that indicates that we can expect, with ten games to go, a further ten points, which will see us to 62. Potter got 65 points and finished tenth in what could be argued was a slightly better, more experienced squad, management backround and bigger salary. Ten games could yield twenty points and 72 might be enough for the play offs. Last season Derby got sixth place on 74. I would suggest our season is well and truly over we will need to fight for the ten or so points and will finish mid table.
Inexperience on 12:15 - Mar 1 with 817 viewssainthelens

Inexperience on 12:03 - Mar 1 by dameedna

The last ten games and eleven points has included two wins. Maybe that indicates that we can expect, with ten games to go, a further ten points, which will see us to 62. Potter got 65 points and finished tenth in what could be argued was a slightly better, more experienced squad, management backround and bigger salary. Ten games could yield twenty points and 72 might be enough for the play offs. Last season Derby got sixth place on 74. I would suggest our season is well and truly over we will need to fight for the ten or so points and will finish mid table.

We'll need 70 points min. to reach play offs. That means at least 18 points ....4 wins/6 draws...5 wins 3 draws.....6 wins.
All with just 10 games left, not gonna happen. 4 of those games against teams higher up, and our record against those "types" not great.
Inexperience on 13:08 - Mar 1 with 797 viewsPrivate_Partz

Inexperience on 17:04 - Feb 29 by Jackfath

I think the players gave their all and played their hearts out today. I'm not going to criticise as it's all to easy to do that.

Well said.
We have a young inexperienced team and manager.
Despite this we have been desperately unlucky to only pick up a point away in two matches against promotion rivals.
Even so we are now only 4 points off a playoff spot with 30 points left to play for.
Problem for us is we all know how important this season is as the Yanks will not back the club financially next season if we fail in this vital campaign.
Keep the faith though. Our loanees are settling and we are showing signs of improvement.
Keep supporting the team. We are still in with a shout.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Inexperience on 13:42 - Mar 1 with 759 viewsNotLoyal

Inexperience on 12:15 - Mar 1 by sainthelens

We'll need 70 points min. to reach play offs. That means at least 18 points ....4 wins/6 draws...5 wins 3 draws.....6 wins.
All with just 10 games left, not gonna happen. 4 of those games against teams higher up, and our record against those "types" not great.

We have the WBA and Leeds game to come, if nothing else we will enjoy welcoming them to Swansea.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Inexperience on 14:01 - Mar 1 with 742 viewssainthelens

Inexperience on 13:42 - Mar 1 by NotLoyal

We have the WBA and Leeds game to come, if nothing else we will enjoy welcoming them to Swansea.

Anything on our last home game will be a lively afternoon.
Inexperience on 14:06 - Mar 1 with 734 viewsNotLoyal

Inexperience on 14:01 - Mar 1 by sainthelens

Anything on our last home game will be a lively afternoon.

Nah, Reading away has never been a problem 😂😂😂😂

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024