Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Warburton's Swansea preview 21:16 - Feb 10 with 4708 viewsstainrods_elbow

Unreal. Not a single mention of our mountain of slop of a defence at Uddersfield (or all season) - just 'be clinical, take our chances, broken record, blah de blah de blah'.

I'm a Warburton fan, but his refusal to deal with our piteous impersonation of a defence is surely now becoming pathological. I think we fans need to start letting the cat out of the bag before the bum squeaks start to become shrieks. Hall is one whose time is surely up.

Seriously, what part of awaken and sniff the caffeine does the man not understand?
[Post edited 10 Feb 2020 21:16]

Poll: How many points will we manage from our first 5 games with this squad?

Warburton's Swansea preview on 08:48 - Feb 13 with 690 viewsGroveR

Warburton's Swansea preview on 09:55 - Feb 11 by gazza1

So, do you want MW to tell, the opposition, because don't worry yourselves the oppo looks at our web pages, that the following players are not performing and we will be bringing the following players into the Team tonight. Slagging players in public, etc, etc.

Players will be well aware of their mistakes themselves and if they don't know they will be shown the 90 minutes of the match and the video stopped and players told where they have gone wrong and what they should have don, many team discussions will take place.

MW is doing OK with many, many limitations.

Personally for me, it is the most entertaining season for a few years although disappointing and frustrating at times.

Last sentence sums it up and to to quote James (floppy haired indie warblers, not the ex England keeps) "If I hadn't seen such riches I could live with being poor..."
Warburton's Swansea preview on 10:18 - Feb 13 with 662 viewsnix

Warburton's Swansea preview on 11:49 - Feb 11 by Antti_Heinola

Also never ceases to amaze me how much truck fans have in what a manager is willing to say to the press, either!
'HE'S NOT SAYING WHAT I THINK OR WANT HIM TO SAY! SAY THIS YOU IDIOT, THAT WILL MAKE IT BETTER!'

Also, Holloway didn't really help himself by being open with the press, did he? It was part of the reason many fans slagged him off and contributed to getting him the sack last time round. If I was a QPR manager I'd be very careful what I said too. Although they may complain about Warburton being bland, the Twitterati would pulverise him for saying anything that didn't chime with whatever their latest beef is: Lumley, just shoot him, Eze, lazy fck, etc, etc. Whereas a lot of the less frothy fans can see what needs improving, and understand that he's not going to haul out his players in public, and quite right too.
Warburton's Swansea preview on 14:19 - Feb 13 with 636 viewsPinnerPaul

Warburton's Swansea preview on 18:58 - Feb 11 by PinnerPaul

Presumably changing 3 of the back 4 has pleased the op?

Obviously not - but they'll be back again when we next lose no doubt
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024