Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Steward 10:39 - Nov 28 with 1446 viewsspell_chekker

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

The Steward on 10:12 - Nov 29 with 379 viewsspell_chekker

The Steward on 09:55 - Nov 29 by spell_chekker

Another thing.

I know looks can be deceiving but the steward looks s**t soft.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.

The Steward on 10:28 - Nov 29 with 366 viewsROTTWEILERS

The Steward on 10:12 - Nov 29 by spell_chekker

Another thing.

I know looks can be deceiving but the steward looks s**t soft.

Looks like a rabbit in the headlights.

Go Out. See People. Live Your Lives.
Poll: Player of the Season vote

The Steward on 11:19 - Nov 29 with 357 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

The Steward on 10:28 - Nov 29 by ROTTWEILERS

Looks like a rabbit in the headlights.

Posted by the SLO on BHS

"The club has confirmed to me this morning that the steward who is the subject of a police investigation after Wednesday night will not work at Blackpool FC again."

https://backhenrystreet.co.uk/discussion/36813/update-regarding-wednesday-night
[Post edited 29 Nov 2019 11:22]

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

The Steward on 11:42 - Nov 29 with 353 viewsspudgun

The Steward on 11:19 - Nov 29 by BringBackTheRedRoom

Posted by the SLO on BHS

"The club has confirmed to me this morning that the steward who is the subject of a police investigation after Wednesday night will not work at Blackpool FC again."

https://backhenrystreet.co.uk/discussion/36813/update-regarding-wednesday-night
[Post edited 29 Nov 2019 11:22]

The steward reacted rather than responded to the situation (the lad was obviously being a dick), and it is unacceptable, and no surprise that he will not be invited to steward again. It mitigation, it looked like the steward was taken by surprise by the lad bouncing into him and it wasn`t premeditated aggression.

I would imagine being a steward is a rather thankless job, and wonder how much `training` they have.

Still unacceptable behaviour....
[Post edited 29 Nov 2019 15:57]
The Steward on 12:05 - Nov 29 with 350 viewsspell_chekker

The Steward on 11:42 - Nov 29 by spudgun

The steward reacted rather than responded to the situation (the lad was obviously being a dick), and it is unacceptable, and no surprise that he will not be invited to steward again. It mitigation, it looked like the steward was taken by surprise by the lad bouncing into him and it wasn`t premeditated aggression.

I would imagine being a steward is a rather thankless job, and wonder how much `training` they have.

Still unacceptable behaviour....
[Post edited 29 Nov 2019 15:57]

An interesting statement.

It doesn't say the steward was sacked.

I'd put my money on the steward walking away, fearing that if he participated in an inquiry he'd subsequently be hung, drawn, and quartered by sections of the fanbase.

The Steward on 12:37 - Nov 29 with 338 viewsROTTWEILERS

The Steward on 12:05 - Nov 29 by spell_chekker

I'd put my money on the steward walking away, fearing that if he participated in an inquiry he'd subsequently be hung, drawn, and quartered by sections of the fanbase.

He's already being hung, drawn and quartered online, spell.

I mean, what's worse... a momentary loss of temper and professionalism when under pressure and fear of assault or a premeditated plan to do someone in? You only have to read Twitter or Another view from the dickheads to see this guy is eventually going to get chinned (on top of losing his job etc). It's massively disproportionate to the 'crime' which was a loss of temper - something those dishing it out should know all too well and be able to empathise (lol) with.

Go Out. See People. Live Your Lives.
Poll: Player of the Season vote

The Steward on 12:42 - Nov 29 with 337 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

The Steward on 12:05 - Nov 29 by spell_chekker

Spell

The steward is not employed by the club, but by the company who provide the security. I'd guess they wont/can't do anything until the police complete their investigation.

Spud

They should get full training, and also to do certain types of security the employee needs a SIA licence.... However.....

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

The Steward on 13:50 - Nov 29 with 330 viewsLala

The Steward on 12:42 - Nov 29 by BringBackTheRedRoom

Spell

The steward is not employed by the club, but by the company who provide the security. I'd guess they wont/can't do anything until the police complete their investigation.

Spud

They should get full training, and also to do certain types of security the employee needs a SIA licence.... However.....

Totally agree Rotty. Perspective and fairness is needed but missing in my opinion.

when the monkey is high you do not stare you do not stare 🥴
Poll: Blackpool v Arsenal scoreline , just wanted to try out a poll 😏

Login to get fewer ads

The Steward on 16:20 - Nov 29 with 315 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

The Steward on 13:50 - Nov 29 by Lala

Totally agree Rotty. Perspective and fairness is needed but missing in my opinion.

The supporters' liaison officer at Blackpool FC said the steward at the centre of a row over an alleged attack "will not work" at the club again.

It comes after police quizzed a 44-year-old man, who has been released "pending further enquiries", after a fan was allegedly punched after the Seasiders' 3-1 defeat to Scunthorpe in the Leasing.com Trophy game on Wednesday night.

Steve Rowlands took to Twitter following talks with the club this morning, and said: "The club has confirmed to me this morning that the steward who is the subject of a police investigation after Wednesday night will not work at Blackpool FC again."

A club spokesman told The Gazette the steward was employed by an outside firm and confirmed he would not work at Bloomfield Road again.

Blackpool FC said yesterday it was investigating "an incident that occurred on the concourse", while Lancashire Police also said it was "aware of a video circulating on social media relating to an alleged assault" and said officers were "looking into the matter".

A six-second clip posted to Twitter showed a hooded man either bursting forward or being thrust forward towards stewards dressed in yellow vests and orange jackets.

As he is pushed back, one steward, who has a security ID badge strapped to his arm, allegedly punches him in the side or back of the head.

https://www.blackpoolgazette.co.uk/news/crime/blackpool-fc-tell-supporters-stewa

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024