Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Which way would you vote in a General Election 07:23 - Sep 5 with 26835 viewsEllGazzell

Which way would you vote in a General Election

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: If possible tomorrow, which model do you choose for Dale?

Which way would you vote in a General Election on 20:44 - Sep 5 with 1846 viewsreggie_rocket

Take your point about Jewish people. Handled very badly. If we listed the failings of Boris it could rival the buckets thread.
Which way would you vote in a General Election on 20:51 - Sep 5 with 1821 viewssince58

Which way would you vote in a General Election on 20:42 - Sep 5 by rochdaleriddler

Which one are you?

A person who can see a weasel and a fookwit.
Which way would you vote in a General Election on 20:51 - Sep 5 with 1821 viewsreggie_rocket

As I have replied above anti-Semitism not handled well at all. Not as widespread as certain newspapers suggest, but any anti-Semitic or other racist comment have no place anywhere.
Is the second part of your comment about Boris and Dominic, or a music duo I have not heard of?
Which way would you vote in a General Election on 21:04 - Sep 5 with 1798 viewschalky_ncfc

Which way would you vote in a General Election on 15:51 - Sep 5 by James1980

https://www.theyworkforyou.com/mp/24774/lilian_greenwood/nottingham_south/votes

I've never heard of her,she has some good points and some bad points but then again so has everybody else but as she's in Nottingham South she's not my local MP,I live in Gedling Borough and I've no idea who represents me and I'm not particularly bothered either,Ken Clarke used to come down The Lane to watch Notts but he just got told (via singing) to go back to Forest
I've always been told that it's a privilege to be able to vote but I've got no interest in politics at all,absolutely none and I never will so I won't bother now,if I've gone 40 years without putting an X on a ballot sheet without it bothering me then I'm not going to start now,don't get me wrong I know that politics are an important evil in our lives so i just let the people who like to argue about it get on with it
I've voted for the Independent party in the pie vote just because nobody else has,if voting became compulsory that's what I would do,vote for the party that nobody's bothered about,are the Raving Looney Party still going,I saw one candidate say that if he got in he would make phone calls cheaper for stutterers,that made me smile but it was pre snowflake days obviously
[Post edited 5 Sep 2019 21:13]

Poll: Do you now think that Notts have suffered enough since Munto?

Which way would you vote in a General Election on 21:13 - Sep 5 with 1778 viewsD_Alien

Which way would you vote in a General Election on 20:30 - Sep 5 by BigDaveMyCock

Fooking hell DAlien. The Conservative Party has just as big an issue with Islamophobia but nobody has stooped that low to suggest the Conservatives are Islamophobic.
[Post edited 5 Sep 2019 20:31]

Give it a rest BDMC

My point was entirely in relation to the "Corbyn for the people" trope

Was it valid? Yes, So stfu

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Which way would you vote in a General Election on 21:20 - Sep 5 with 1757 viewsreggie_rocket

Which way would you vote in a General Election on 20:30 - Sep 5 by leicesterdale

I take this very personally.

The Labour Party has, in my considered opinion, a leader and close colleagues who are indifferent to antisemitism.

Whatever you think of their policies on the economy, I cannot stomach a party whom I feel are guilty of such terrible prejudice.

Don't tell me it doesn't matter, or they aren't antisemitic, because it does, and they are.

Is it only anti-Semitism that bothers you? If so I suggest that is racist. At least the leader of the party doesn't make racist comments, unlike Boris in a national newspaper. Probably, from figures published recently, leading to a marked increase in verbal and physical attacks on his targets.
Which way would you vote in a General Election on 21:35 - Sep 5 with 1714 viewsmingthemerciless

Those of us who've been around the block a few times are well used to the ritual trashing of Labour Party leaders by the so called " Popular Press ". I go back as far as Harold Wilson and he got it in the neck all the time from the usual suspects. Express, Mail, Telegraph etc. Ditto James Callaghan, Michael Foot, Neil Kinnock , Milliband etc. The only one who got looked after was Tony Blair and he had to kiss Murdoch's arse to get a fair crack of the whip.
So we're used to Labour Party leaders being traduced, lied about, and generally ridiculed and misrepresented by the media at large. Having said that, in my experience the treatment of Jeremy Corbyn has been by far the worst in my 50 years.
[Post edited 5 Sep 2019 21:38]
Which way would you vote in a General Election on 21:36 - Sep 5 with 1706 viewsD_Alien

Which way would you vote in a General Election on 21:20 - Sep 5 by reggie_rocket

Is it only anti-Semitism that bothers you? If so I suggest that is racist. At least the leader of the party doesn't make racist comments, unlike Boris in a national newspaper. Probably, from figures published recently, leading to a marked increase in verbal and physical attacks on his targets.

With the best will in the world reggie, suggesting someone is racist because they abhor anti-semitism is an argument without any merit whatsoever

Forget whatever problems the Tories have - and they are many. If the leader of the party you support is broadly sympathetic to the discriminatory mindset that personified the Nazis, the party has an insurmountable problem

Login to get fewer ads

Which way would you vote in a General Election on 21:44 - Sep 5 with 1675 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Which way would you vote in a General Election on 21:13 - Sep 5 by D_Alien

Give it a rest BDMC

My point was entirely in relation to the "Corbyn for the people" trope

Was it valid? Yes, So stfu

DAlien

Given Boris’s references to pickaninnies and letter boxes, what would have been your response if I would have responded to a Conservative friendly post with “Muslims and black people”?
To stop this silliness I forward that neither Corbyn or Johnson are Nazis.
[Post edited 5 Sep 2019 21:48]

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Which way would you vote in a General Election on 21:46 - Sep 5 with 1667 viewsD_Alien

Which way would you vote in a General Election on 21:44 - Sep 5 by BigDaveMyCock

DAlien

Given Boris’s references to pickaninnies and letter boxes, what would have been your response if I would have responded to a Conservative friendly post with “Muslims and black people”?
To stop this silliness I forward that neither Corbyn or Johnson are Nazis.
[Post edited 5 Sep 2019 21:48]

My response would be, the guy is a dick

It's your assumption that i'd be supportive of such attitudes that grates

Edit to your edit: yes, Corbyn isn't a Nazi as such, but that's hardly a recommendation is it? When you have Jewish members of the Labour Party resigning due to entrenched anti-semitism, they have to be believed. We can all have differences of political opinion, but it's silly to jump on someone's post with an incorrect assumption. I would hope you'd accept that

[Post edited 5 Sep 2019 22:03]

Which way would you vote in a General Election on 21:51 - Sep 5 with 1647 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Which way would you vote in a General Election on 21:46 - Sep 5 by D_Alien

My response would be, the guy is a dick

It's your assumption that i'd be supportive of such attitudes that grates

Edit to your edit: yes, Corbyn isn't a Nazi as such, but that's hardly a recommendation is it? When you have Jewish members of the Labour Party resigning due to entrenched anti-semitism, they have to be believed. We can all have differences of political opinion, but it's silly to jump on someone's post with an incorrect assumption. I would hope you'd accept that

[Post edited 5 Sep 2019 22:03]

So Johnson is just a dick, not as bad as Corbyn though is it?

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Which way would you vote in a General Election on 21:55 - Sep 5 with 1628 viewsD_Alien

Which way would you vote in a General Election on 21:51 - Sep 5 by BigDaveMyCock

So Johnson is just a dick, not as bad as Corbyn though is it?

Like i said, give it a rest. You're on the wrong track altogether if you think i have sympathy with any form of prejudice

[Post edited 5 Sep 2019 21:57]

Which way would you vote in a General Election on 21:55 - Sep 5 with 1629 viewsrochdale_ranger

Which way would you vote in a General Election on 17:40 - Sep 5 by soulboy

God help us, Boris and Nigel. Theres only one thing worse than a Tory, that's a cloth cap Tory. There seems to be plenty of them on here.

Us “cloth cap” tories are all about doing well and getting on rather then subscribing to a pretend working class solidarity and victim mentality.
Which way would you vote in a General Election on 21:57 - Sep 5 with 1618 viewsrochdale_ranger

Which way would you vote in a General Election on 18:43 - Sep 5 by James1980

Why would a left of centre government not lead us to being more like one of the Scandinavian countries?

No thanks I don’t want a massive consumerism tax on everything to the point where going out to a pub or a nightclub is rendered impossible.
Which way would you vote in a General Election on 21:58 - Sep 5 with 1616 viewsrochdale_ranger

Which way would you vote in a General Election on 18:45 - Sep 5 by soulboy

Bit like here really, but we have food banks mainly as a result of people having to wait weeks on end for a pittance known as Universal Credit.

Well these people could you know actually go out and get a job rather then relying on universal credit.
Which way would you vote in a General Election on 22:05 - Sep 5 with 1591 viewsjudd

I'd be persuaded by the ones with the best knockers.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Which way would you vote in a General Election on 22:11 - Sep 5 with 1583 viewssince58

Which way would you vote in a General Election on 22:05 - Sep 5 by judd

I'd be persuaded by the ones with the best knockers.

so long as it does;nt go tits up.
Which way would you vote in a General Election on 22:12 - Sep 5 with 1575 viewsjudd

Which way would you vote in a General Election on 22:11 - Sep 5 by since58

so long as it does;nt go tits up.

That could ring my bell

Which way would you vote in a General Election on 22:15 - Sep 5 with 1571 viewssince58

Which way would you vote in a General Election on 22:12 - Sep 5 by judd

That could ring my bell

End of.
Which way would you vote in a General Election on 22:19 - Sep 5 with 1563 viewsjudd

Which way would you vote in a General Election on 22:15 - Sep 5 by since58

End of.

Come off it.

Which way would you vote in a General Election on 22:25 - Sep 5 with 1561 viewssince58

Never been on it.
Which way would you vote in a General Election on 22:28 - Sep 5 with 1553 viewsjudd

Which way would you vote in a General Election on 22:25 - Sep 5 by since58

Never been on it.

Innuendo. Tut.

Which way would you vote in a General Election on 22:33 - Sep 5 with 1553 viewssince58

Which way would you vote in a General Election on 22:28 - Sep 5 by judd

Innuendo. Tut.

My names not Freddie , honest.
Which way would you vote in a General Election on 22:36 - Sep 5 with 1548 viewsjudd

Which way would you vote in a General Election on 22:33 - Sep 5 by since58

My names not Freddie , honest.

Bury chairman?

Which way would you vote in a General Election on 22:45 - Sep 5 with 1539 viewssince58

Which way would you vote in a General Election on 22:36 - Sep 5 by judd

Bury chairman?

Never been to Bury, did;nt know Bury had a football team.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024