Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Let's be honest 22:22 - Jul 18 with 12776 viewsNotLoyal

These fücking idiots aren't going to pay for any player regardless of what they say. A free here and their and a loan at best, fück me anyone could run a business like that with no investment. No better than silver twãtting shield or Petty.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Let's be honest on 19:03 - Jul 19 with 1474 viewsHumpty

Let's be honest on 17:12 - Jul 19 by Dr_Winston

This is the situation as I see it.

We were relegated with massive financial obligations that we had nothing like enough income to cover, hence us desperately trying to sell/loan out anything that still earned a Premier League wage. We managed to get shot of some, but not as many as we would have liked. However, some space was found to add players like Celina to the mix.

One year on we still have four or five players on the books that earn far too much, hence the struggle to try and move them on again in order to avoid a loss. The sale of Dan James and departure of players like Fer and Olson have again given us enough income so that we aren't desperate to sell, but the reduced parachute payments this year have put a bit of a pause on spending until we can move on the likes of the Ayews, Baston etc.

If we can reduce our future financial commitments to to manageable proportions this window then I wouldn't be surprised to see us pay a few fees. If we're still facing the prospect of another year paying some or all of the salaries of the Ayews, Baston etc we probably won't. Birch has to work on the assumption that we're going to end up paying these players. It would be foolish not to.

People can grumble about remaining competitive, but my main concern is remaining solvent. Plenty of teams have dropped out of the PL and ended up right in the shit financially. If a couple of fallow years are needed to get everything back on an even keel then I've got no problem with it.

Sorry. Far too sensible.
Let's be honest on 19:10 - Jul 19 with 1452 viewsDr_Winston

Let's be honest on 17:48 - Jul 19 by longlostjack

No problem with all that. What I do have a problem with is their obvious lack of communication with the Trust. Why?

Number of reasons I reckon. Stupidity is probably the main one. I may be wrong, but I'm also vaguely aware of a tendency in American corporate culture for minority investors to get a bit sidelined, especially if they're not happy with the way things are going. Witness Kroenke largely ignoring Usmanov at Arsenal for another example.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Let's be honest on 19:13 - Jul 19 with 1436 viewsOldjack

Let's be honest on 07:12 - Jul 19 by Swans9

Mc burnie will be the next to go sad times for our club. Hope we get new owners before there is nothing left to sell.

Hope we get new owners who actually don't mind losing money out of their own pockets every year , such is the state of football theses days . Man c are a prime example of this .

Anyone who thinks this bloody lot are here for our benefit and the wellbeing of OUR club need certifying .

Huw and co need shooting for their pure greed

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Let's be honest on 20:10 - Jul 19 with 1376 viewsDr_Winston

Let's be honest on 19:13 - Jul 19 by Oldjack

Hope we get new owners who actually don't mind losing money out of their own pockets every year , such is the state of football theses days . Man c are a prime example of this .

Anyone who thinks this bloody lot are here for our benefit and the wellbeing of OUR club need certifying .

Huw and co need shooting for their pure greed

So basically you want us to become a subsidised toy. Subject to the whims of whatever megalomaniac is in charge. No thanks.

I doubt anyone thinks they're here for our benefit. It is however an undeniable fact that whatever is good for SCFC is good for them, and it is in their interests to ensure that we remain a financially stable going concern, ideally returning to the PL at some point.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Let's be honest on 20:22 - Jul 19 with 1344 viewsGaz_M

Let's be honest on 20:10 - Jul 19 by Dr_Winston

So basically you want us to become a subsidised toy. Subject to the whims of whatever megalomaniac is in charge. No thanks.

I doubt anyone thinks they're here for our benefit. It is however an undeniable fact that whatever is good for SCFC is good for them, and it is in their interests to ensure that we remain a financially stable going concern, ideally returning to the PL at some point.

Don't bother. Old Jack is a doughnut.
Let's be honest on 20:24 - Jul 19 with 1335 viewsFireboy2

Getting rid of the leeches that are the ayews and baston, montero are vital as being solvent is our no 1 priority, i will be very happy just to stay up this season.
Let's be honest on 20:39 - Jul 19 with 1292 viewsOldjack

so when do you reckon our 27 owners will be getting a little slice of our money ?

keep on dreaming ,dreamer

stability my arse ,that may happen when we reach the bottom of the leagues

get it through your thick skull theses guys are takers not givers ,you'll see ,dreamer

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Let's be honest on 20:40 - Jul 19 with 1290 viewsOldjack

Let's be honest on 20:22 - Jul 19 by Gaz_M

Don't bother. Old Jack is a doughnut.

and you can fuk right off aswell ,arsehole !

Login to get fewer ads

Let's be honest on 20:42 - Jul 19 with 1278 viewsGaryjack

Let's be honest on 20:24 - Jul 19 by Fireboy2

Getting rid of the leeches that are the ayews and baston, montero are vital as being solvent is our no 1 priority, i will be very happy just to stay up this season.

I have this awful feeling that A Ayew, Baston and Monterro will be on our books for the coming season. So it would be a financial disaster to be looking to sign anything other than cheap loanees.
Let's be honest on 20:43 - Jul 19 with 1275 viewsmonmouth

I read it that he wants us to be owned by money launderers.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Let's be honest on 20:43 - Jul 19 with 1272 viewsCooperman

Let's be honest on 17:12 - Jul 19 by Dr_Winston

This is the situation as I see it.

We were relegated with massive financial obligations that we had nothing like enough income to cover, hence us desperately trying to sell/loan out anything that still earned a Premier League wage. We managed to get shot of some, but not as many as we would have liked. However, some space was found to add players like Celina to the mix.

One year on we still have four or five players on the books that earn far too much, hence the struggle to try and move them on again in order to avoid a loss. The sale of Dan James and departure of players like Fer and Olson have again given us enough income so that we aren't desperate to sell, but the reduced parachute payments this year have put a bit of a pause on spending until we can move on the likes of the Ayews, Baston etc.

If we can reduce our future financial commitments to to manageable proportions this window then I wouldn't be surprised to see us pay a few fees. If we're still facing the prospect of another year paying some or all of the salaries of the Ayews, Baston etc we probably won't. Birch has to work on the assumption that we're going to end up paying these players. It would be foolish not to.

People can grumble about remaining competitive, but my main concern is remaining solvent. Plenty of teams have dropped out of the PL and ended up right in the shit financially. If a couple of fallow years are needed to get everything back on an even keel then I've got no problem with it.

FAO: Whoever doesn’t get it
Subject: Please read above

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Let's be honest on 20:45 - Jul 19 with 1260 viewsGaryjack

Let's be honest on 20:40 - Jul 19 by Oldjack

and you can fuk right off aswell ,arsehole !

You wait until i tell Ken on Monday what you've been posting on here!
Let's be honest on 20:47 - Jul 19 with 1254 viewsChief

Let's be honest on 20:42 - Jul 19 by Garyjack

I have this awful feeling that A Ayew, Baston and Monterro will be on our books for the coming season. So it would be a financial disaster to be looking to sign anything other than cheap loanees.

Let's play them then!

Mutual benefit for them to play and try and impress

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Let's be honest on 20:47 - Jul 19 with 1251 viewsGaryjack

Let's be honest on 20:43 - Jul 19 by monmouth

I read it that he wants us to be owned by money launderers.

Let's be honest on 20:48 - Jul 19 with 1245 viewsOldjack

Let's be honest on 20:45 - Jul 19 by Garyjack

You wait until i tell Ken on Monday what you've been posting on here!

Ken will be chuffed ,it's only the ones who have been taken in by theses chancers think differently ,,just remember theses fukes sat back whilst knowing the Trust were being stitched up
[Post edited 19 Jul 2019 20:49]

Let's be honest on 20:52 - Jul 19 with 1217 viewsDr_Winston

Let's be honest on 20:39 - Jul 19 by Oldjack

so when do you reckon our 27 owners will be getting a little slice of our money ?

keep on dreaming ,dreamer

stability my arse ,that may happen when we reach the bottom of the leagues

get it through your thick skull theses guys are takers not givers ,you'll see ,dreamer

I'm not entirely sure that even you know what you're going on about.

Let's be honest on 20:56 - Jul 19 with 1211 viewsGaryjack

Let's be honest on 20:47 - Jul 19 by Chief

Let's play them then!

Mutual benefit for them to play and try and impress

Yeah sure, always good to have a crock who plays 20 mins every 10 games, a player who doesn't want to be anywhere near these shores and an out an out mercenary in your squad on a combined wage approaching £150k a week, it helps no end to build confidence in a squad.
Let's be honest on 21:00 - Jul 19 with 1196 viewsOldjack

Let's be honest on 20:52 - Jul 19 by Dr_Winston

I'm not entirely sure that even you know what you're going on about.

I know exactly what's occurring and I and many many others will not ever be taken in by bullshyte, unlike yourself ,dreamer , I wouldn't trust them as far as I could throw them

their track record speaks for itself, Dav showed us that and that's why he left this forum

Let's be honest on 21:03 - Jul 19 with 1184 viewsDr_Winston

Let's be honest on 21:00 - Jul 19 by Oldjack

I know exactly what's occurring and I and many many others will not ever be taken in by bullshyte, unlike yourself ,dreamer , I wouldn't trust them as far as I could throw them

their track record speaks for itself, Dav showed us that and that's why he left this forum

I thought Dav left this forum because everyone took the mickey out of him for being a boring Trump supporter?

Let's be honest on 21:16 - Jul 19 with 1144 viewsChief

Let's be honest on 20:56 - Jul 19 by Garyjack

Yeah sure, always good to have a crock who plays 20 mins every 10 games, a player who doesn't want to be anywhere near these shores and an out an out mercenary in your squad on a combined wage approaching £150k a week, it helps no end to build confidence in a squad.

You got any bright ideas of how to offload them then?

You fail to mention that they are actually talented players and should be very effective in this division.

Let's be honest on 21:20 - Jul 19 with 1134 viewsCooperman

Let's be honest on 21:16 - Jul 19 by Chief

You fail to mention that they are actually talented players and should be very effective in this division.

You’re assuming that they are willing to pull on the white shirt of Swansea City AFC. I’m not sure that they are.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Let's be honest on 21:21 - Jul 19 with 1121 viewsChief

Let's be honest on 21:20 - Jul 19 by Cooperman

You’re assuming that they are willing to pull on the white shirt of Swansea City AFC. I’m not sure that they are.

If they aren't cancel their contracts or don't pay them

Let's be honest on 21:23 - Jul 19 with 1116 viewsGaryjack

Let's be honest on 21:16 - Jul 19 by Chief

No, i haven't any ideas how to offload them. That's exactly the point. We're still in a financial mess because we have them on our books.
Let's be honest on 21:24 - Jul 19 with 1110 viewsGaryjack

Let's be honest on 21:21 - Jul 19 by Chief

If they aren't cancel their contracts or don't pay them

You are Tony Petty and i claim my £5!
Let's be honest on 21:24 - Jul 19 with 1110 viewsOldjack

Let's be honest on 21:03 - Jul 19 by Dr_Winston

I thought Dav left this forum because everyone took the mickey out of him for being a boring Trump supporter?

thought wrong again then .He dug up their history and posted it on here ,and that's why he left , he wanted nothing more to do with the Swans fact
[Post edited 19 Jul 2019 21:26]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024