Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season tickets 15:25 - May 18 with 2170 viewsjanegallagher

2166 sold so far - 2 weeks remaining of early bird

Very surprised as those figures however maybe there’ll be a last minute rush.

Thought people were desperate to get back letting us all know how many season tickets the club were missing out of.

We’ve got Simon Sadler

Season tickets on 10:33 - Jul 5 with 372 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Season tickets on 09:20 - Jul 5 by spell_chekker

Unless other factors come in to play, at current there will be about 5,500 sold.

Spell

Always thought sales would be around 5,500. It's a rebuilding process, & with what I would say was (apart from the odd season) 30 years of not engaging with the wider public, is actually a good starting point. Something to build on.

I'd move the emphasis now from ST to walk ups/POTG, as these would be the ones who'd you hope to encourage to buy a ST the following season.

I'll keep banging on about it, but really do think they need to get on with an open day.

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Season tickets on 11:36 - Jul 5 with 361 viewsspell_chekker

Season tickets on 10:33 - Jul 5 by BringBackTheRedRoom

Spell

Always thought sales would be around 5,500. It's a rebuilding process, & with what I would say was (apart from the odd season) 30 years of not engaging with the wider public, is actually a good starting point. Something to build on.

I'd move the emphasis now from ST to walk ups/POTG, as these would be the ones who'd you hope to encourage to buy a ST the following season.

I'll keep banging on about it, but really do think they need to get on with an open day.

5,500 wouldn't be a bad figure. It could be better though.

Agreed that it's something to build on.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

Season tickets on 11:43 - Jul 5 with 359 viewsspell_chekker

Season tickets on 11:36 - Jul 5 by spell_chekker

5,500 wouldn't be a bad figure. It could be better though.

Agreed that it's something to build on.

In fact, it's quite a good starting point when you look at our average attendances from previous years in the third tier.

2007: 6.877
2006: 5.820
2005: 6.032
2004: 6.326
2003: 6.991
2002: 5.669

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.

Season tickets on 11:48 - Jul 5 with 356 viewsspell_chekker

Season tickets on 09:20 - Jul 5 by spell_chekker

Unless other factors come in to play, at current there will be about 5,500 sold.

Season tickets on 11:56 - Jul 5 with 355 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Season tickets on 11:48 - Jul 5 by spell_chekker

Wouldn't compare ST sales with previous seasons. Some of those years we only had 2 sides to the ground.

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Season tickets on 21:28 - Jul 5 with 343 viewsjanegallagher

Season tickets on 16:37 - May 31 by basilrobbiereborn

Over 4,000 now apparently. Pretty good for the end of May.

The numbers should increase now, plenty said they won’t get one while McPhillips Manager.

We’ve got Simon Sadler

Season tickets on 19:27 - Jul 10 with 338 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Season tickets on 21:28 - Jul 5 by janegallagher

The numbers should increase now, plenty said they won’t get one while McPhillips Manager.

Season tickets on 19:57 - Jul 10 with 329 viewsROTTWEILERS

Season tickets on 19:27 - Jul 10 by BringBackTheRedRoom

Only £20 per match on the day so I think attendances should be decent this season

Go Out. See People. Live Your Lives.
Poll: Player of the Season vote

Login to get fewer ads

Season tickets on 21:15 - Jul 10 with 314 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

Season tickets on 19:57 - Jul 10 by ROTTWEILERS

Only £20 per match on the day so I think attendances should be decent this season

Leyton Orient have just passed the 4,000 mark. So we have a bit to do before I will be completely convinced everyone is on board.

Icon? It's all Rio Ferdinand's fault.
Blog: pause for breath

Season tickets on 22:39 - Jul 10 with 303 viewsLala

Season tickets on 19:57 - Jul 10 by ROTTWEILERS

Tend to agree with Rotts. Let’s be honest, there are huge numbers that stayed away because of the quality of football as much as the regime.

I think they are more likely to potg this season and keep attending if the quality of football improves, which hopefully it will.

when the monkey is high you do not stare you do not stare 🥴
Poll: Blackpool v Arsenal scoreline , just wanted to try out a poll 😏

Season tickets on 09:49 - Jul 17 with 287 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Season tickets on 22:39 - Jul 10 by Lala

Tend to agree with Rotts. Let’s be honest, there are huge numbers that stayed away because of the quality of football as much as the regime.

I think they are more likely to potg this season and keep attending if the quality of football improves, which hopefully it will.

Season tickets on 10:11 - Jul 19 with 278 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Season tickets on 09:49 - Jul 17 by BringBackTheRedRoom

Blackpool have broken through the 5,000 barrier in their bid to reach 6,000 season ticket sales ahead of the 2019/20 League One campaign.

The latest figure now stands at 5,010, up slightly from 4,932 at this stage last week.

The club now has just over two weeks to meet its 6,000 target before the first game of the season, when Blackpool welcome Bristol Rovers to Bloomfield Road.

The club had just over 1,800 season ticket holders when the interim board were first appointed by the receiver back in February.

Sadler, speaking at the recent fans’ forum, said it was his desire to see average crowds of 10,000 this coming season.

“I want as many people to come to the matches as possible,” the new owner said.

“I think the current figure is a great number of season tickets to have sold. The more the merrier.

“I think the club has set a target of 6,000 and I think it would be great to get over that.

“If we can get an average over the course of the season close to 10,000 I think that would be an incredible achievement.”

https://www.blackpoolgazette.co.uk/sport/football/blackpool-fc/blackpool-fc-seas

Season tickets on 11:27 - Jul 25 with 270 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Season tickets on 10:11 - Jul 19 by BringBackTheRedRoom

Blackpool have broken through the 5,000 barrier in their bid to reach 6,000 season ticket sales ahead of the 2019/20 League One campaign.

The latest figure now stands at 5,010, up slightly from 4,932 at this stage last week.

The club now has just over two weeks to meet its 6,000 target before the first game of the season, when Blackpool welcome Bristol Rovers to Bloomfield Road.

The club had just over 1,800 season ticket holders when the interim board were first appointed by the receiver back in February.

Sadler, speaking at the recent fans’ forum, said it was his desire to see average crowds of 10,000 this coming season.

“I want as many people to come to the matches as possible,” the new owner said.

“I think the current figure is a great number of season tickets to have sold. The more the merrier.

“I think the club has set a target of 6,000 and I think it would be great to get over that.

“If we can get an average over the course of the season close to 10,000 I think that would be an incredible achievement.”

https://www.blackpoolgazette.co.uk/sport/football/blackpool-fc/blackpool-fc-seas

Season tickets on 06:20 - Aug 1 with 248 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Season tickets on 11:27 - Jul 25 by BringBackTheRedRoom

Blackpool FC have sold 5,315 season tickets with just one day remaining until the start of the new 2019/20 League One season.

Just over 200 season tickets have been purchased in the last seven days as excitement builds ahead of the new campaign.

It is hoped a positive result against Bristol Rovers on Saturday and, possibly a new signing or two, could see sales creep ever close to the club's 6,000 target.

The Seasiders had just over 1,800 season ticket holders when the interim board were first appointed by the receiver back in February.

The club are also offering tickets for just £1 for children aged between five and 11 for the Bristol Rovers game, while Under-5s go free.

Season ticket holders also have the opportunity to buy a maximum of four discounted match tickets to bring along additional friends and family.

"We’re all set to kick-off a new era at Bloomfield Road on Saturday, August 3 — and we want you and your friends to be part of it," the club said.

"The visit of Bristol Rovers for our League One opener will be the club’s first competitive game under the ownership of Simon Sadler, while Simon Grayson returns to the dugout for a second spell as manager.

"There’s never been a better time to reintroduce your friends to Blackpool FC."

The club has also announced a new partnership with local business Macro’s Health Bar for the new season.

As part of the deal, the health bar will provide nutritious food and shakes for the first-team squad, club staff and supporters, as well as sponsoring the dugouts at Bloomfield Road.

Children in the new Family Stand will also receive a free wrap at every home game.

“This is a partnership that has so many benefits throughout the club," managing director Ben Hatton said.

"We are particularly pleased to be encouraging healthy eating in the stadium and are delighted that Macro’s Health Bar will be catering for children in the new Merlin Family Stand.”

Season tickets on 22:31 - Aug 8 with 217 viewsspell_chekker

Season tickets on 06:20 - Aug 1 by BringBackTheRedRoom

Blackpool FC have sold 5,315 season tickets with just one day remaining until the start of the new 2019/20 League One season.

Just over 200 season tickets have been purchased in the last seven days as excitement builds ahead of the new campaign.

It is hoped a positive result against Bristol Rovers on Saturday and, possibly a new signing or two, could see sales creep ever close to the club's 6,000 target.

The Seasiders had just over 1,800 season ticket holders when the interim board were first appointed by the receiver back in February.

The club are also offering tickets for just £1 for children aged between five and 11 for the Bristol Rovers game, while Under-5s go free.

Season ticket holders also have the opportunity to buy a maximum of four discounted match tickets to bring along additional friends and family.

"We’re all set to kick-off a new era at Bloomfield Road on Saturday, August 3 — and we want you and your friends to be part of it," the club said.

"The visit of Bristol Rovers for our League One opener will be the club’s first competitive game under the ownership of Simon Sadler, while Simon Grayson returns to the dugout for a second spell as manager.

"There’s never been a better time to reintroduce your friends to Blackpool FC."

The club has also announced a new partnership with local business Macro’s Health Bar for the new season.

As part of the deal, the health bar will provide nutritious food and shakes for the first-team squad, club staff and supporters, as well as sponsoring the dugouts at Bloomfield Road.

Children in the new Family Stand will also receive a free wrap at every home game.

“This is a partnership that has so many benefits throughout the club," managing director Ben Hatton said.

"We are particularly pleased to be encouraging healthy eating in the stadium and are delighted that Macro’s Health Bar will be catering for children in the new Merlin Family Stand.”

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024