Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well the honeymoon didn’t last long 22:18 - Apr 24 with 2496 viewsjanegallagher

How long have the interim board been in place?

God help any news owners

We’ve got Simon Sadler

Well the honeymoon didn’t last long on 21:04 - Apr 30 with 601 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Well the honeymoon didn’t last long on 20:55 - Apr 30 by janegallagher

And it’s getting worse.

#selfdestruct

#lookatme

#weareultras

#sadmanonabike

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Well the honeymoon didn’t last long on 21:35 - Apr 30 with 582 viewsLala

Well the honeymoon didn’t last long on 21:04 - Apr 30 by BringBackTheRedRoom

#lookatme

#weareultras

#sadmanonabike

Can’t be doing with them at all.

when the monkey is high you do not stare you do not stare 🥴
Poll: Blackpool v Arsenal scoreline , just wanted to try out a poll 😏

Well the honeymoon didn’t last long on 12:27 - May 1 with 555 viewsspell_chekker

Well the honeymoon didn’t last long on 21:35 - Apr 30 by Lala

Can’t be doing with them at all.

Saying tha CS, BST, are telling lies is a bit off.

Bad form.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

Well the honeymoon didn’t last long on 13:11 - May 1 with 545 viewsROTTWEILERS

Well the honeymoon didn’t last long on 12:27 - May 1 by spell_chekker

Bad form.

It's not as if the signs for this type of thing happening weren't there.

Go Out. See People. Live Your Lives.
Poll: Player of the Season vote

Well the honeymoon didn’t last long on 13:16 - May 1 with 543 viewsspell_chekker

Well the honeymoon didn’t last long on 13:11 - May 1 by ROTTWEILERS

It's not as if the signs for this type of thing happening weren't there.

How does discrediting BST help anyone to advance anywhere at all?

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.

Well the honeymoon didn’t last long on 13:21 - May 1 with 539 viewsTwelveAngryMen

Well the honeymoon didn’t last long on 12:27 - May 1 by spell_chekker

Bad form.

I don’t believe BST have told any lies

Most certainly the suggestion they are working with a Singapore consortium without disclosing that to the fanbase is patently untrue

Of course BST may on occasions moving forward need to hold confidential discussions and you’d hope the membership would realise the value in that and afford them the benefit of trusting their judgment

It’s inevitable however that there will be those who think everything should be played out in public whatever the consequences

#footballfirst

Well the honeymoon didn’t last long on 13:40 - May 1 with 531 viewsjanegallagher

Well the honeymoon didn’t last long on 13:21 - May 1 by TwelveAngryMen

I don’t believe BST have told any lies

Most certainly the suggestion they are working with a Singapore consortium without disclosing that to the fanbase is patently untrue

Of course BST may on occasions moving forward need to hold confidential discussions and you’d hope the membership would realise the value in that and afford them the benefit of trusting their judgment

It’s inevitable however that there will be those who think everything should be played out in public whatever the consequences

I can’t imagine there would be many who would believe they were. It’s a shame it’s come to this but sadly I could have predicted it. Too many loose canons who just don’t know when to keep schtum.

We’ve got Simon Sadler

Well the honeymoon didn’t last long on 13:43 - May 1 with 530 viewsspell_chekker

Well the honeymoon didn’t last long on 13:40 - May 1 by janegallagher

I can’t imagine there would be many who would believe they were. It’s a shame it’s come to this but sadly I could have predicted it. Too many loose canons who just don’t know when to keep schtum.

I certainly don't believe BST are telling lies.

I'm just trying to figure out what anyone would get out of implying they do.
[Post edited 1 May 2019 13:44]

Login to get fewer ads

Well the honeymoon didn’t last long on 14:15 - May 1 with 510 viewsROTTWEILERS

Well the honeymoon didn’t last long on 13:43 - May 1 by spell_chekker

I certainly don't believe BST are telling lies.

I'm just trying to figure out what anyone would get out of implying they do.
[Post edited 1 May 2019 13:44]

This is a monster of BST's making. Like I said, the signs were there but ignored as it was expedient to do so at the time.

Unfortunately, the lad on the tube didn't have the option of getting the numbskulls off his back with a legitimising joint statement.

Well the honeymoon didn’t last long on 15:22 - May 1 with 499 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

Well the honeymoon didn’t last long on 14:15 - May 1 by ROTTWEILERS

This is a monster of BST's making. Like I said, the signs were there but ignored as it was expedient to do so at the time.

Unfortunately, the lad on the tube didn't have the option of getting the numbskulls off his back with a legitimising joint statement.

ROTT, the Trust have been preaching reconciliation and unity for as long as I can remember. They are the only section of the fan base that has.

In fact, they went to the trouble of getting a Coventry fan to a meeting maybe three years ago. He warned us fan solidarity was the main thing they had struggled with and not really succeeded. Unfortunately, too few people were listening.

What you are seeing at the moment is egotism, pure and simple.

Icon? It's all Rio Ferdinand's fault.
Blog: pause for breath

Well the honeymoon didn’t last long on 16:14 - May 1 with 484 viewsROTTWEILERS

Well the honeymoon didn’t last long on 15:22 - May 1 by basilrobbiereborn

ROTT, the Trust have been preaching reconciliation and unity for as long as I can remember. They are the only section of the fan base that has.

In fact, they went to the trouble of getting a Coventry fan to a meeting maybe three years ago. He warned us fan solidarity was the main thing they had struggled with and not really succeeded. Unfortunately, too few people were listening.

What you are seeing at the moment is egotism, pure and simple.

I didn't think you'd like my last post but that is my opinion.

Espousing unity is all well and good but it's a big, bad world out there and not everyone wants to be best buddies. Then there are the actions which belie the rhetoric anyway - the praise for the programme illustrator who 3 months ago was sat in his bedroom drawing pictures of cartoon mushrooms. The legitimising joint statements I'd already mentioned. I could go on.

Whilst it doesn't detract one bit from the overall good work done by BST, this is one area where more could've been done (imo). This is where turning a bling eye here and there gets you.

Well the honeymoon didn’t last long on 16:46 - May 1 with 465 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

Well the honeymoon didn’t last long on 16:14 - May 1 by ROTTWEILERS

I didn't think you'd like my last post but that is my opinion.

Espousing unity is all well and good but it's a big, bad world out there and not everyone wants to be best buddies. Then there are the actions which belie the rhetoric anyway - the praise for the programme illustrator who 3 months ago was sat in his bedroom drawing pictures of cartoon mushrooms. The legitimising joint statements I'd already mentioned. I could go on.

Whilst it doesn't detract one bit from the overall good work done by BST, this is one area where more could've been done (imo). This is where turning a bling eye here and there gets you.

With all due respect, I think you are looking at this one through the wrong end of the telescope.

I do agree with you that it's a big bad world, and you can't always choose the environment you have to work in. It's bound to constrain your ability to do and say what you want.

Icon? It's all Rio Ferdinand's fault.
Blog: pause for breath

Well the honeymoon didn’t last long on 18:07 - May 1 with 450 viewsjanegallagher

Well the honeymoon didn’t last long on 16:46 - May 1 by basilrobbiereborn

With all due respect, I think you are looking at this one through the wrong end of the telescope.

I do agree with you that it's a big bad world, and you can't always choose the environment you have to work in. It's bound to constrain your ability to do and say what you want.

Personally I think due to the success in ousting the Oystons (mainly the courts doing) some fans think they should be involved in every aspect of the club going forward.

We’ve got Simon Sadler

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024