Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
GRACE IS GOING TO AMERICA! TARGET ACHIEVED! 21:39 - Apr 10 with 2180 viewssunburyhoop

We have done it! We’ve achieved £40,000 for Grace to have her SDR Surgery. Grace will be having her surgery in June, rather than July as previously planned. This would not have been possible without the amazing support and encouragement we have received from everyone connected to QPR. We are sincerely overwhelmed and incredibly humbled at the inspiring response we have received from you all. "Loft for Words" started this fundraising ball rolling for us. You have helped us give my “little princess” the quality of life she deserves. Please do keep following her story; this is only the beginning for her and us. Her website will still be updated regularly, we have four new tabs, Chapter (1) a thank you to everyone who has helped us achieve her goal. Chapter (2) is where we will document her surgery and trip to America. Chapter (3) will be her rehabilitation journey. Chapter (4) her successes and experiences in her new brighter future. My family and I could not be prouder to support this truly wonderful football club. “WE ARE QPR” IS THE ESSENCE OF THIS CLUB. LONG MAY IT CONTINUE!

http://gracemurphysdrfund.webeden.co.uk/#/chapter-1/4550413195

QPR is my religion, loftus road is my church

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024