Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leeds Fan In Peace 2 14:45 - Feb 11 with 10777 viewsCjay

Hello

Thought id come back pre game to see how we all are

See whats changed, whats the same.

Just a few things.

Thoughts on your season so far? (on the pitch i know off the pitch is a bit tricky)
Thoughts on Graham Potter?
How do you see the season going for you from here?
And finally of course how do you thin the game will go on Wednesday?

And the game is on the Red Button if anyone didnt know

Any responses greatly appreciated.

Cjay
Leeds Fan In Peace 2 on 14:49 - Feb 11 with 8111 views34dfgdf54

Thoughts on your season so far? (on the pitch i know off the pitch is a bit tricky) - Decent
Thoughts on Graham Potter? - Great appoitment
How do you see the season going for you from here? We'll finish about where we are now. Maybe a late charge for play offs, you never know
And finally of course how do you thin the game will go on Wednesday? Dan James last minute winner, Cantona kung fu kick into the Leeds faithful.
Leeds Fan In Peace 2 on 14:54 - Feb 11 with 8068 viewsSTID2017

I'd love to say we'll beat you but I'm realistically hoping for a hard earned draw.
Potter has done well, especially bringing on the youngsters !
Our season has panned out better than expected for me, whilst I feel yours may tail off as Norwich and Sheff Utd clinch the top two and Derby clinch the play offs.
Also talk of your manager going to Everton which could be a body blow for you

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Leeds Fan In Peace 2 on 15:01 - Feb 11 with 8037 viewsHeadmaster

"Thoughts on your season so far?"

Pretty good and pretty much where we should expect to be considering the shenanigans we've had to put up with from above (less said about this the better).

"Thoughts on Graham Potter?"

A young manager with potential (similar to our squad in a way) who has made a few mistakes along the way, but has done well given the circumstances. You can see how he's bringing back the passing style we used to have, and it's probably the best since Laudrup, although not quite at that level of play.

"How do you see the season going for you from here?"

Hopefully our good run in the FA Cup continues and we just scrape into the play offs. Failing that, a top 10 finish.

"And finally of course how do you thin the game will go on Wednesday?"

It will be tough, regardless of your current form. I'll go for a draw.
Leeds Fan In Peace 2 on 15:14 - Feb 11 with 7980 viewsSwanjaxs

Seasons going better than expected ..

Potter is working miracles...

If we beat you it would make my season because your club and fan base are genuinely regarded as arrogant beyond your standing....
👍
[Post edited 11 Feb 2019 15:15]

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Leeds Fan In Peace 2 on 15:54 - Feb 11 with 7827 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Leeds Fan In Peace 2 on 15:14 - Feb 11 by Swanjaxs

If we beat you it would make my season because your club and fan base are genuinely regarded as arrogant beyond your standing....
👍

Our squad is very thin now we have three of our best players injured plus two more who went of injured on Saturday. Just hope we can find a ccompetitive 11.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Leeds Fan In Peace 2 on 15:57 - Feb 11 with 7795 viewssainthelens

Chances are we'll have most of possession but not create too much. All the pressure on you guys as your now getting a name for being bottlers. Will be tight but with you being desperate for a win, you'll maybe scrape a 1-0. Go easy on Dan, last week not his doing.
As for us, looking to get to a cup semi final.
Leeds Fan In Peace 2 on 16:10 - Feb 11 with 7762 views1964white

Leeds Fan In Peace 2 on 15:54 - Feb 11 by felixstowe_jack

Our squad is very thin now we have three of our best players injured plus two more who went of injured on Saturday. Just hope we can find a ccompetitive 11.

Is Fer injured

Was impressed with him in the 2-2 draw last August
Leeds Fan In Peace 2 on 16:14 - Feb 11 with 7739 views1964white

Leeds Fan In Peace 2 on 15:57 - Feb 11 by sainthelens

Chances are we'll have most of possession but not create too much. All the pressure on you guys as your now getting a name for being bottlers. Will be tight but with you being desperate for a win, you'll maybe scrape a 1-0. Go easy on Dan, last week not his doing.

I really hope our fans don't resort to giving Dan James grief, as you say it wasn't his fault
Login to get fewer ads

Leeds Fan In Peace 2 on 16:15 - Feb 11 with 7727 viewsjack247

Leeds Fan In Peace 2 on 16:10 - Feb 11 by 1964white

Is Fer injured

Was impressed with him in the 2-2 draw last August

Yes
Leeds Fan In Peace 2 on 16:57 - Feb 11 with 7601 views1964white

👍

Both Potter & Bielsa working miracles then
Leeds Fan In Peace 2 on 17:11 - Feb 11 with 7529 viewsCaptain_Sham

Leeds Fan In Peace 2 on 16:14 - Feb 11 by 1964white

I really hope our fans don't resort to giving Dan James grief, as you say it wasn't his fault

I felt sorry for Dan to be honest. That might surprise some people but what I think of him as a footballer is irrelevant. What they did to that kid was fking unforgiveable.

Its just a ride.

Leeds Fan In Peace 2 on 18:10 - Feb 11 with 7384 viewsmonmouth

Or even a quarter final??

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Leeds Fan In Peace 2 on 18:23 - Feb 11 with 7332 viewssainthelens

Leeds Fan In Peace 2 on 18:10 - Feb 11 by monmouth

Or even a quarter final??

Got my eyes on the prize buddy.
Leeds Fan In Peace 2 on 18:48 - Feb 11 with 7262 viewsGlyn1

Thoughts on your season so far? (on the pitch i know off the pitch is a bit tricky)
It's gone better than I had personally expected. Relying on our youngsters seemed risky but they have passed their test with flying colours.

Thoughts on Graham Potter?
I was wrong about him. Given the rest of the uncertainty at Swansea I wanted a young manager with Championship experience, and would have given the job to Gary Rowett, so it's very lucky that I'm not in charge. After continually "tinkering" with the team until he finally understood their strengths and weakness Potter now knows his side. So far he doesn't seem to be the best tactically, but he's competent enough. Where's he shown himself to be exceptional is guiding young players and improving them. From not wanting him, my biggest worry now is that a Premier League club will poach him from us next season (perhaps Leeds, after Bielsa spontaneously self-combusts? Actually Potter is awful, you wouldn't want him, honest).

How do you see the season going for you from here?
Come back on Sunday after our FA Cup match and we'll let you know. But I think it really depends on next month's 4 successive matches against Norwich, West Brom, Derby and Forest. If we do well in them then we have a chance of the Play-Offs. If we do badly we'll still be safe from relegation, giving Graham Potter 2 months of unpressurised football to work with the team.

And finally of course how do you think the game will go on Wednesday?
Unfortunately, 3-0 to you. The atmosphere may overwhelm some of our kids and we have a weak midfield that your manager will know all about.
[Post edited 12 Feb 2019 2:20]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Leeds Fan In Peace 2 on 20:59 - Feb 11 with 7031 viewsdickythorpe

We will gift you chances and perhaps a goal or two. However when we knuckle down we can play well.
We are too young to be consistent , Potter is slowly realising he needs Routledge around the squad. An old head and all that.
Fer is like the French rugby side, you never know what you'll get.

Our set pieces are getting better but it's been frustrating and I reckon we'll fall agonizingly short of a play off place come May.
Leeds Fan In Peace 2 on 22:59 - Feb 11 with 6815 viewsalwaysblackandwhite

If you ask Bielsa maybe he can find out the answers to your questions by asking his "SPIES" 😨
Leeds Fan In Peace 2 on 23:22 - Feb 11 with 6774 viewssainthelens

Leeds Fan In Peace 2 on 22:59 - Feb 11 by alwaysblackandwhite

If you ask Bielsa maybe he can find out the answers to your questions by asking his "SPIES" 😨

Perhaps this guy is one of Bielsas spies. Clever clever.
Leeds Fan In Peace 2 on 00:07 - Feb 12 with 6726 viewsSmellyplumz

Beilsa to Everton, unwashed Leeds another season where they belong. Eh up kes.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Leeds Fan In Peace 2 on 08:56 - Feb 12 with 6565 viewsdameedna

I have been waiting a while to see Roberts James Routledge Byers Grimes and Celina in the starting eleven. More to come and a good space for optimism. Fancy us to win as this wont be as tough a Bristol.
Leeds Fan In Peace 2 on 14:16 - Feb 12 with 6348 viewsCjay

Leeds Fan In Peace 2 on 14:49 - Feb 11 by 34dfgdf54

Thoughts on your season so far? (on the pitch i know off the pitch is a bit tricky) - Decent
Thoughts on Graham Potter? - Great appoitment
How do you see the season going for you from here? We'll finish about where we are now. Maybe a late charge for play offs, you never know
And finally of course how do you thin the game will go on Wednesday? Dan James last minute winner, Cantona kung fu kick into the Leeds faithful.

I think you will sneak into the playoffs tbh, had that feeling since you drew with us 2-2.

Only a little fella Dan James, not aure he could get over the barrier

Thanks for the response.
Leeds Fan In Peace 2 on 14:21 - Feb 12 with 6338 viewsCjay

Leeds Fan In Peace 2 on 14:54 - Feb 11 by STID2017

I'd love to say we'll beat you but I'm realistically hoping for a hard earned draw.
Potter has done well, especially bringing on the youngsters !
Our season has panned out better than expected for me, whilst I feel yours may tail off as Norwich and Sheff Utd clinch the top two and Derby clinch the play offs.
Also talk of your manager going to Everton which could be a body blow for you

I'm not confident tbh, a draw would be ok for us but we really need the win, got to get back to winning ways or Norwich are going to start to run away.

I do like Potter, liked him ever since i saw his team vs Arsenal last season was it, good coach.

Bloody Derby winning the playoffs, come on man can you imagine the Sky jizz fest if Lampard gets promoted

Wont go to Everton imo, if he does maybe we will go get Potter

Thanks for the response.
Leeds Fan In Peace 2 on 14:26 - Feb 12 with 6322 viewsCjay

Leeds Fan In Peace 2 on 15:01 - Feb 11 by Headmaster

"Thoughts on your season so far?"

Pretty good and pretty much where we should expect to be considering the shenanigans we've had to put up with from above (less said about this the better).

"Thoughts on Graham Potter?"

A young manager with potential (similar to our squad in a way) who has made a few mistakes along the way, but has done well given the circumstances. You can see how he's bringing back the passing style we used to have, and it's probably the best since Laudrup, although not quite at that level of play.

"How do you see the season going for you from here?"

Hopefully our good run in the FA Cup continues and we just scrape into the play offs. Failing that, a top 10 finish.

"And finally of course how do you thin the game will go on Wednesday?"

It will be tough, regardless of your current form. I'll go for a draw.

Not in relegation trouble, a chance of the playoffs, yeah id say thats decent considering the other stuff.

Can see the similarities between the 2 sides as you say (was keen on Laudrup when he was mentioned for us tbh). You do move the ball well, think your top for passing accuracy, thats good coaching considering the age of your squad.

Forgot you were in the Cup, would you rather a cup run or playoffs? Say you are guaranteed to make the playoffs or guaranteed to get to the Semis of the cup, not guaranteed to win either but which would you pick?

Yeah I'm leaning toward a draw, wouldn't do either of us much good tbf.

Thanks for the response
Leeds Fan In Peace 2 on 14:28 - Feb 12 with 6320 viewsCjay

👍

Working miracles, like a wizard?

Thanks for the response.
Leeds Fan In Peace 2 on 14:35 - Feb 12 with 6304 viewsCjay

Thats interesting, we like to have lots of possession, create tons, and miss as often as we can

Be interesting to see if either of us adapt, we have only not had most of the ball in one game as far as i remember, Bielsa changed slightly vs Blades and we won, you like to have it a lot to and pass out from the back to.

Cant see Dan James getting stick, wouldn't be surprised to see the total opposite, positive chants and such.

He did nothing wrong on either side, you were willing to let him go, we were willing to take him, he did what he was told, not his fault those above him pished him about.

McBurnie though, if he is fit he will get stick

Thanks for the response
Leeds Fan In Peace 2 on 14:36 - Feb 12 with 6300 viewsCjay

Leeds Fan In Peace 2 on 17:11 - Feb 11 by Captain_Sham

I felt sorry for Dan to be honest. That might surprise some people but what I think of him as a footballer is irrelevant. What they did to that kid was fking unforgiveable.

Fully agree with this.

Whoever was to blame for what happened, Jenkins, Radz, your USA blokes, all of them, whoever it was the one it definitely wasnt was the 21 year old kid stuck in the middle.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024