Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
MATCH INTERVIEW 15:43 - Jan 1 with 3451 viewsDale50

Thought we played well today. But Doncaster wanted it more than us. There will probably be more changes for Saturdays game. Saw some good individual efforts but all in all we werent at the races today...
MATCH INTERVIEW on 15:53 - Jan 1 with 3385 viewsDale23years

Remember how much I 've given up to manage this club

Poll: Renewing your season ticket

MATCH INTERVIEW on 17:06 - Jan 1 with 3178 viewsMasher

MATCH INTERVIEW on 15:53 - Jan 1 by Dale23years

Remember how much I 've given up to manage this club

Not as much as the fans who pay to watch this rubbish at home and away games

Up The Dale!!

MATCH INTERVIEW on 17:51 - Jan 1 with 3015 viewsSandyman

Match interview being published on Twitter. Guess who's fault it isn't?

@officiallydale

KH QUOTES | 💬 Doncaster are a good side but I thought we were very poor today. I’m here as the figure head & the manager & I select the side, but the players have to make sure that they perform better than that individually #RAFC

KH QUOTES | 💬 For us to get off to the start that we did & in the manner that we did is not a reflection of the players’ capabilities, so I’m disappointed #RAFC
MATCH INTERVIEW on 17:53 - Jan 1 with 2976 viewsrochdaleriddler

MATCH INTERVIEW on 17:51 - Jan 1 by Sandyman

@officiallydale

KH QUOTES | 💬 Doncaster are a good side but I thought we were very poor today. I’m here as the figure head & the manager & I select the side, but the players have to make sure that they perform better than that individually #RAFC

KH QUOTES | 💬 For us to get off to the start that we did & in the manner that we did is not a reflection of the players’ capabilities, so I’m disappointed #RAFC

Diluted, as was Dale fan ‘Roy’ on Radio Manchester just now. ‘ we are playing well but not taking our chances’
[Post edited 1 Jan 2019 17:57]

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

MATCH INTERVIEW on 17:57 - Jan 1 with 2929 viewsBobbyjoe

@officiallydale

The parallels with Mourinho are uncanny. It's such poor man-management. Players won't play for a man who takes the credit for any success, and blames them for all failure.
MATCH INTERVIEW on 18:01 - Jan 1 with 2871 viewsSandyman

and

[Post edited 1 Jan 2019 18:03]
MATCH INTERVIEW on 18:04 - Jan 1 with 2844 viewsnordenblue

@officiallydale

You could just copy and paste that for most games this and last season in fact, piss poor management that's firmly sat in the comfort zone with his feet up while the money rolls in.

Show some bollox man and either step down with dignity or deliver results,it's that simple.
MATCH INTERVIEW on 18:18 - Jan 1 with 2732 viewsrochdale_ranger

MATCH INTERVIEW on 18:04 - Jan 1 by nordenblue

You could just copy and paste that for most games this and last season in fact, piss poor management that's firmly sat in the comfort zone with his feet up while the money rolls in.

Show some bollox man and either step down with dignity or deliver results,it's that simple.

Last season at more or less this exact same time of year I said he should be given four more games and was told by you I was being disrespectful. What’s changed in your mind?
Login to get fewer ads

MATCH INTERVIEW on 18:19 - Jan 1 with 2713 viewsDaleFan7

He's blaming the players for not having the bottle and not trying. It's been the same for 18+ month now. Who's job is it to get the players to try and have more bottle?

'I select the team but the players have to do more' more deflection from himself onto the players. If I was listening to that, I wouldn't want to play for him either.

Fook off Keith, you're boring and so is your football.
MATCH INTERVIEW on 18:48 - Jan 1 with 2534 viewsblackdogblue

Who the fook said that clap trap, the last 180 minutes I have had the miss fortune to waste my life on are beyond words...

Ps, heard “Roy” on GMR on the way back from the game, obviously didn’t go but had a point to a degree, pass sideways & back, they lost his line...

I would have chanted going down, going down as well as a tribute to Andy Cannon to piss hill off more

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

MATCH INTERVIEW on 19:03 - Jan 1 with 2440 viewsnordenblue

MATCH INTERVIEW on 18:18 - Jan 1 by rochdale_ranger

Last season at more or less this exact same time of year I said he should be given four more games and was told by you I was being disrespectful. What’s changed in your mind?

He's had a full year since to sort the same problems out, he didnt deserve to booted out at the first sign of a problem either.
Some of the "football" played since has also added to the fact, added to that im not keen how certain players have been treated like school children again all points to a manager too intent on a self ego trip, rather than the best interests of the club.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024