Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR Pass - is it working well these days? 13:36 - Jan 1 with 2394 viewsBrazilNutR

Wondering if I should spend a fiver on streaming today's game, has been a while since I have tried it due to wasting money in the past. Was wondering if the quality/reliability has improved at all?
QPR Pass - is it working well these days? on 13:44 - Jan 1 with 2376 viewscharmr

Help needed please

First time I’m trying to use it today. I’ve paid my oversees fee and told it can’t be watched using i phone or I pad. Then it suggests download QPR app and Use Google chrome. Now have Qpr app and google chrome app. How do I watch it.
QPR Pass - is it working well these days? on 14:13 - Jan 1 with 2313 viewsBrazilNutR

QPR Pass - is it working well these days? on 13:44 - Jan 1 by charmr

Help needed please

First time I’m trying to use it today. I’ve paid my oversees fee and told it can’t be watched using i phone or I pad. Then it suggests download QPR app and Use Google chrome. Now have Qpr app and google chrome app. How do I watch it.

sorry, always watched on my laptop when I have used it..
QPR Pass - is it working well these days? on 14:17 - Jan 1 with 2310 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Sorry, I'm on laptop as well.

It's working very well this season. Sorry I can't help on apple query.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

QPR Pass - is it working well these days? on 14:19 - Jan 1 with 2301 viewsdavman

QPR Pass - is it working well these days? on 13:44 - Jan 1 by charmr

Help needed please

Go on to the app. Hit QPR+, choose Live stream. At kick off, you should see the pictures.

Then sit back and (hopefully) enjoy...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

QPR Pass - is it working well these days? on 14:46 - Jan 1 with 2223 viewstimcocking

To be fair, it has been better recently. Can still have it's moments and the coverage never begins until the kickoff, but it's been ok.
QPR Pass - is it working well these days? on 14:54 - Jan 1 with 2196 viewsMatch82

QPR Pass - is it working well these days? on 14:19 - Jan 1 by davman

Go on to the app. Hit QPR+, choose Live stream. At kick off, you should see the pictures.

Then sit back and (hopefully) enjoy...

You might have to mess around a bit with syncing your account but you should get options for live video and live audio, probably won't start till kick off or a minute or two before
QPR Pass - is it working well these days? on 14:56 - Jan 1 with 2191 viewsDylanP

It works fine on my iPhone and i actually find the set up on my phone tobe a little more straightforward than on the laptop

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

QPR Pass - is it working well these days? on 15:06 - Jan 1 with 2159 viewssmegma

Watching in a pub and the feed is pony. The commentary has no problems but the screen keeps freezing.
Login to get fewer ads

QPR Pass - is it working well these days? on 15:16 - Jan 1 with 2134 viewscharmr

Thank you for replies, working fine on I pad. Tried to connect I pad to tv using hdml cable but no picture and sound only. Can’t have everything😀
QPR Pass - is it working well these days? on 16:01 - Jan 1 with 2077 viewshopphoops

QPR Pass - is it working well these days? on 15:16 - Jan 1 by charmr

Thank you for replies, working fine on I pad. Tried to connect I pad to tv using hdml cable but no picture and sound only. Can’t have everything😀

Working perfectly so far for me (touches bonce).

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

QPR Pass - is it working well these days? on 16:06 - Jan 1 with 2074 viewssmegma

We're watching it in 10 second bursts, it freezes for 20 seconds then comes back for 10 seconds and repeat. It looks like we started playing after 30 minutes. I'm guessing Freeman put the ball in the top right corner as the ball froze on leaving his boot then next minute he's sliding on his knees. I saw Ezes miss clearly though.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024