Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
All over up the road 15:35 - Sep 22 with 22983 viewspeenemunde

0-2 already 👏
All over up the road on 08:25 - Sep 23 with 2147 viewsBluebird

Your were so great last season? Funny how some of you have forgotten the mess your were when you buckled at the end of the season.
I'd worry about your own team if i were you. Huw hasn't been run out of town yet so don't be suprised to see a few players going January or in the summer when he cashes in.
Potter will either lose the plot and get sacked or keep doing well and feck off to somewhere else as is the norm down west.
All over up the road on 08:51 - Sep 23 with 2113 viewsowainglyndwr

MOTD
Quote Cardiff City's worst defeat so far this season 😅
And it could or should of easly been 8 nil.
😆
All over up the road on 09:14 - Sep 23 with 2085 viewsSgorioFruit

All over up the road on 08:25 - Sep 23 by Bluebird

Your were so great last season? Funny how some of you have forgotten the mess your were when you buckled at the end of the season.
I'd worry about your own team if i were you. Huw hasn't been run out of town yet so don't be suprised to see a few players going January or in the summer when he cashes in.
Potter will either lose the plot and get sacked or keep doing well and feck off to somewhere else as is the norm down west.

And you will still be relegated before xmas

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

All over up the road on 09:32 - Sep 23 with 2051 viewsbyron

All over up the road on 09:14 - Sep 23 by SgorioFruit

And you will still be relegated before xmas

Look out, 14th now zooming to league 1 and commenting on the best team seen in Cardiff for years. Fill yer boots

Benny

All over up the road on 09:52 - Sep 23 with 2026 viewsSgorioFruit

All over up the road on 09:32 - Sep 23 by byron

Look out, 14th now zooming to league 1 and commenting on the best team seen in Cardiff for years. Fill yer boots

awww, you must be hurting today

All over up the road on 09:59 - Sep 23 with 2006 viewsbyron

All over up the road on 09:52 - Sep 23 by SgorioFruit

awww, you must be hurting today

In bits guv....😂

Benny

All over up the road on 10:01 - Sep 23 with 1998 viewsSgorioFruit

All over up the road on 09:59 - Sep 23 by byron

In bits guv....😂

the table doesn't lie

All over up the road on 10:06 - Sep 23 with 1988 viewstaffpunk

Another cracking day out, thoroughly enjoying the season so far. I'm not expecting to stay up, just enjoying it for what it is, fantastic atmosphere even at 4-0 down. Burnley home next Sunday, live on Sky, then you will see thousands of empty seats!

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

Login to get fewer ads

All over up the road on 10:08 - Sep 23 with 1985 viewsowainglyndwr

All over up the road on 09:59 - Sep 23 by byron

In bits guv....😂

Funny really most Swans fans are happy with our players, tryIng hard and gaining confidence
I'm enjoying our games this year.
On the othere hand you are on here alm the time yiur team team dropping out of the prem by Christmas will you even get 20 points hmmmmmm 😆
You are like that player of yours Bamba living in the plsystation world
[Post edited 23 Sep 2018 11:30]
All over up the road on 10:11 - Sep 23 with 1978 viewspeenemunde

All over up the road on 08:25 - Sep 23 by Bluebird

Isn’t that the norm at legoland too.
When was the last time you were able to hang on to players managers that other bigger clubs were interested in ?
All over up the road on 10:33 - Sep 23 with 1943 viewsbuilthjack

All over up the road on 10:11 - Sep 23 by peenemunde

Isn’t that the norm at legoland too.
When was the last time you were able to hang on to players managers that other bigger clubs were interested in ?

Have there been any Cardiff Managers who have gone on to bigger things?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

All over up the road on 12:20 - Sep 23 with 1862 viewsJoe_bradshaw

All over up the road on 17:57 - Sep 22 by byron

Not turning, got tickets for upcoming games v Burnley, Fulham and wolves. Didn’t expect anything today, didn’t get it....wooooooohhhhhhhhssssshhhhhhhhhhhhh

You lied about being a Jack, ergo you’re lying about this as well. It’s what you do and it’s why you get no respect whatsoever on here in contrast to proper Cardiff fans.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

All over up the road on 12:34 - Sep 23 with 1841 viewsSwanjaxs

All over up the road on 17:57 - Sep 22 by byron

Not turning, got tickets for upcoming games v Burnley, Fulham and wolves. Didn’t expect anything today, didn’t get it....wooooooohhhhhhhhssssshhhhhhhhhhhhh

Fùck off you pŕick😂 you were only saying a few months ago you don't go to legoland anymore! Your every teams worst type! Fù kin plastic cùnt! You really have no credibility Now fùk off and bore your own .... Pŕick 😂😂😂

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

All over up the road on 12:35 - Sep 23 with 1836 viewsbyron

All over up the road on 12:20 - Sep 23 by Joe_bradshaw

You lied about being a Jack, ergo you’re lying about this as well. It’s what you do and it’s why you get no respect whatsoever on here in contrast to proper Cardiff fans.

Never said I was a jack, certainly not looking for respect in here, flipping lunatic asylum.
You just worry about us in the PL and banking £30 million by being sensible whilst you BORROW the same amount to cover costs....we might be heading the same way but we are in different worlds.

Benny

All over up the road on 12:48 - Sep 23 with 1813 viewssainthelens

All over up the road on 12:35 - Sep 23 by byron

Never said I was a jack, certainly not looking for respect in here, flipping lunatic asylum.
You just worry about us in the PL and banking £30 million by being sensible whilst you BORROW the same amount to cover costs....we might be heading the same way but we are in different worlds.

You are clearly on a different planet.
All over up the road on 12:49 - Sep 23 with 1812 viewsSwanjaxs

All over up the road on 12:20 - Sep 23 by Joe_bradshaw

Just ignore the windup little pŕick 😂 even most Cardiff supporters will ridicule this fùckin trumpet! No credibility at all the plastic cùnt 😂

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

All over up the road on 12:51 - Sep 23 with 1808 viewsbluey_the_blue

Didn't expect anything from the Arsenal, Chelsea or Man City games.

Promotion was a surprise last season, do I think the squad was necessarily "ready"? No. Then again, having spent £80m more than us in summer transfer window, Fulham are a whopping 3 pts ahead of us

Lack of goals is certainly an issue - losing Murphy and Mendez-Laing to injuries has hurt us certainly. The bonus right now is teams at the bottom aren't dramatically pulling away, we've got a horror month of games more or less out of the way.
All over up the road on 12:56 - Sep 23 with 1804 viewssainthelens

All over up the road on 12:51 - Sep 23 by bluey_the_blue

Promotion was a surprise last season, do I think the squad was necessarily "ready"? No. Then again, having spent £80m more than us in summer transfer window, Fulham are a whopping 3 pts ahead of us

Lack of goals is certainly an issue - losing Murphy and Mendez-Laing to injuries has hurt us certainly. The bonus right now is teams at the bottom aren't dramatically pulling away, we've got a horror month of games more or less out of the way.

You are actually suggesting you may win a game?
The good public of Derby are saying " we will finally have this monkey off our backs."
All over up the road on 14:20 - Sep 23 with 1748 viewsJoe_bradshaw

All over up the road on 12:51 - Sep 23 by bluey_the_blue

Your next game is massive without question. It must be concerning that your only two points have come against poor teams, both of whom had a man sent off. There are no must win games at this time of the year but Burnley at home now is as close as it gets.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

All over up the road on 14:37 - Sep 23 with 1729 viewsSgorioFruit

All over up the road on 12:56 - Sep 23 by sainthelens

You are actually suggesting you may win a game?
The good public of Derby are saying " we will finally have this monkey off our backs."

how many points did derby get again? was it 9?

All over up the road on 14:41 - Sep 23 with 1720 viewssainthelens

All over up the road on 14:37 - Sep 23 by SgorioFruit

how many points did derby get again? was it 9?

11 points.
Season 07/08.
All over up the road on 14:44 - Sep 23 with 1710 viewsMo_Wives

All over up the road on 10:06 - Sep 23 by taffpunk

Another cracking day out, thoroughly enjoying the season so far. I'm not expecting to stay up, just enjoying it for what it is, fantastic atmosphere even at 4-0 down. Burnley home next Sunday, live on Sky, then you will see thousands of empty seats!

Good luck, Mr Cooper

All over up the road on 14:55 - Sep 23 with 1692 viewsbluey_the_blue

All over up the road on 14:20 - Sep 23 by Joe_bradshaw

Your next game is massive without question. It must be concerning that your only two points have come against poor teams, both of whom had a man sent off. There are no must win games at this time of the year but Burnley at home now is as close as it gets.

It's early days really. We've had injuries to Murphy and Mendez-Laing; Hoilett has been poor so far. The play of our wide players is critical this season, so that's hurt us - yesterday Arter played wide left when we really need in in central midfield.

I think partly due to those injuries, Warnock has been toying more with two up front - Ward with Reid behind. For me, that weakened midfield as we're then left with two central - Ralls and Arter/ Camarasa.

For Burnley, I'd prefer 3 in midfield, Ralls, Arter and Camarasa. Play Reid out wide with Murphy on the other wing - less square pegs in round holes, bit more stability in midfield.

Problem we really have is that Zohore has gone back to "Couldn't give a shit" mode. Warnock can only play the "sort head out or we'll flog you to a Belgian club" card so it's Ward or Madine. Ward puts a shift in, Madine hasn't had any service when he's played for us.
All over up the road on 14:58 - Sep 23 with 1682 viewsDr_Winston

Junior Hoilett poor in the Premier League? Nobody could have foreseen that.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

All over up the road on 15:01 - Sep 23 with 1676 viewsmonmouth

All over up the road on 14:55 - Sep 23 by bluey_the_blue

It's early days really. We've had injuries to Murphy and Mendez-Laing; Hoilett has been poor so far. The play of our wide players is critical this season, so that's hurt us - yesterday Arter played wide left when we really need in in central midfield.

I think partly due to those injuries, Warnock has been toying more with two up front - Ward with Reid behind. For me, that weakened midfield as we're then left with two central - Ralls and Arter/ Camarasa.

For Burnley, I'd prefer 3 in midfield, Ralls, Arter and Camarasa. Play Reid out wide with Murphy on the other wing - less square pegs in round holes, bit more stability in midfield.

Problem we really have is that Zohore has gone back to "Couldn't give a shit" mode. Warnock can only play the "sort head out or we'll flog you to a Belgian club" card so it's Ward or Madine. Ward puts a shift in, Madine hasn't had any service when he's played for us.

The real problem, I would say, is that absolutely none of the players you mention there are in any way good enough to play in the premier league, Colin is not good enough to manage there, and those realities are being found out every single week.

Hudds were just as shite last season before we gifted them and Soton safety, so I guess there is hope.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024