Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Maybe nothing 22:13 - Sep 4 with 13267 viewsIAN05

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/00123414/filing-history

No real idea what this is but anyone on here able to decipher the terminology at the link above. Click on document dates 28th
Maybe nothing on 15:11 - Sep 5 with 1903 viewsbyron

Maybe nothing on 11:06 - Sep 5 by TheResurrection

But Jamie, you try having the same bullshit accusation thrown at you constantly and see how you deal with it.

Really? If it’s not true it really shouldn’t bother you. For ie, if everyone here was calling me a bender, but I don’t putt from the rough, I never have. In fact I have a very good looking wife and have slep with lots of hot women, some from Swansea even👀🤪
Now, i really wouldn’t give a toss if you called me gay all the farkin time. I’d find it funny.

Benny

Maybe nothing on 16:13 - Sep 5 with 1831 viewslonglostjack

Maybe nothing on 15:11 - Sep 5 by byron

Really? If it’s not true it really shouldn’t bother you. For ie, if everyone here was calling me a bender, but I don’t putt from the rough, I never have. In fact I have a very good looking wife and have slep with lots of hot women, some from Swansea even👀🤪
Now, i really wouldn’t give a toss if you called me gay all the farkin time. I’d find it funny.

I admire you Byron. Coming out as a Cardiff fan can’t have been easy.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Maybe nothing on 19:48 - Sep 5 with 1714 viewsbyron

Maybe nothing on 16:13 - Sep 5 by longlostjack

I admire you Byron. Coming out as a Cardiff fan can’t have been easy.

Dam it, stop picking on me, I can’t handle it. You wouldn’t like it if people were pointing the finger at you all the time would you.

Benny

Maybe nothing on 20:42 - Sep 5 with 1679 viewsEasternJack

Maybe nothing on 15:11 - Sep 5 by byron

Yes - but good looking wife is a subjective term when it comes to Cardiff. It’s all relative. Sometime quite literally for your lot 😃

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Maybe nothing on 22:14 - Sep 5 with 1646 viewsIAN05

Maybe nothing on 12:46 - Sep 5 by TheResurrection

Good post and fair enough

I just think this is all a bit sad because there's a lot to be positive about, including the aspects mentioned in your post which get overlooked because generally most are looking for issues, and desperately so.

Celina's after match comments were a joy to read. Such an exciting, young talent playing his heart out for our football club and mostly all our fans are interested in is raking up dirt or looking for issues to feel miserable about.

Like I said, sad.

I agree with all that. Much on the pitch go be positive about (even if we don't bounce back quick). We have the right manager and I actually think our commercial performance now is better than people give credit for.

What we have to get to bottom of is what is financial position and why won't they tell trust ?

Why are board meetings not disclosing proper info to directors and why won't they answer these questions ?

And generally why so much secrecy?
Maybe nothing on 13:57 - Sep 7 with 1539 viewsjasper_T

We've sold more payments -

Fabianski
31st July 2019 - [£1,539,473.68 net] £1,462,500 (after solidarity contributions)
31st July 2020 - [£1,539,473.68 net] £1,462,500 (after solidarity contributions)

Mesa
15th Jan 2019 - [£1,500,00 net] £1,425,000 (after solidarity contributions)
5th July 2019 - [£1,500,00 net] £1,425,000 (after solidarity contributions)

Assuming we've received one payment for each already, and that these represent the full balance, gives a pretty clear picture of the actual transfer values we got (£4.5m each).
Maybe nothing on 15:58 - Sep 7 with 1492 viewsomarjack

Maybe nothing on 13:57 - Sep 7 by jasper_T

We've sold more payments -

Fabianski
31st July 2019 - [£1,539,473.68 net] £1,462,500 (after solidarity contributions)
31st July 2020 - [£1,539,473.68 net] £1,462,500 (after solidarity contributions)

Mesa
15th Jan 2019 - [£1,500,00 net] £1,425,000 (after solidarity contributions)
5th July 2019 - [£1,500,00 net] £1,425,000 (after solidarity contributions)

Assuming we've received one payment for each already, and that these represent the full balance, gives a pretty clear picture of the actual transfer values we got (£4.5m each).

We don't know how much were the 1st payments though.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Maybe nothing on 16:01 - Sep 7 with 1485 viewsjasper_T

Maybe nothing on 15:58 - Sep 7 by omarjack

We don't know how much were the 1st payments though.

True, but usually these deals have pretty consistent payment schemes.

The paperwork supports the idea that the widely reported values of £7m & £8m were nonsense, though we'll never get 100% confirmation either way.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024