Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Maybe nothing 22:13 - Sep 4 with 13266 viewsIAN05

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/00123414/filing-history

No real idea what this is but anyone on here able to decipher the terminology at the link above. Click on document dates 28th
Maybe nothing on 10:49 - Sep 5 with 2300 viewsShaky

Maybe nothing on 10:38 - Sep 5 by jasper_T

My only question is whether the payment made in July 19 for the 19/20 season is the same whether we're in this league or get promoted. It must be because we've sold it for an up front fixed sum (I assume because we didn't get our wage bill down enough during this window and badly need the extra cash), but obviously the overall payment that season is only 40% of normal PL TV money if it's another parachute.

In the end it's an interesting rather than alarming document, and I got excited over nothing.

FWIW, my best guess is that the parachute payment and the normal first tranche of the Prem TV money is roughly the same amount, and is paid at roughly the same time: July

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Maybe nothing on 10:56 - Sep 5 with 2284 viewsTom1912

Not really a surprise. Obviously we raised £30-£45m in the summer from the fire sale to help balance the books but a lot of that money won't be upfront and will likely be received over the next 12-24 months while wages still need paying every month, and we likely have some big payments from previous transfer signings coming up.
Maybe nothing on 10:57 - Sep 5 with 2276 viewsTheResurrection

Maybe nothing on 10:49 - Sep 5 by Shaky

FWIW, my best guess is that the parachute payment and the normal first tranche of the Prem TV money is roughly the same amount, and is paid at roughly the same time: July

Hang on, you were saying earlier we'd need to borrow 2 seasons worth of money because the firesale didn't go to plan.

Seriously mate, you don't think, you don't do proper research but you come on here with your absolute tosh (and spreadsheets) and pass it off as some kind of high finance guru Bullshit.

Today's lesson in how to make Shaky look a complete and incompetent fool was brought to you at the Why Don't You team...

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Maybe nothing on 10:57 - Sep 5 with 2276 viewsLoyal

Maybe nothing on 10:47 - Sep 5 by TheResurrection

Can you get even more boring these days Jam?

Happy for anyone to come with me and arrange another meeting with Dineen so you can all see for yourself I've never spoken to the guy since. Never spoken to Jenkins once ever, or Morgan.

Maybe ask Nick Moscow, he would know.

Jenkins deserves flak, and has done for a multitude of reasons and if you want to go back at some of the points I was making back then and disagree then fine, but I wouldn't, I'd stand by everything I ever said, including the for the fans by the fans bullshit, the money they were taking out of the club through wages, tenders etc, the useless finer detail things they'd continuously get wrong, like on the tickets site we'd have a graphic of the Liberty showing the facking Ospreys sign, it was pathetic, lots of it.

I'd also had enough of him after the Sousa issue because I don't think he'd backed him and I thought Sousa could offer more.

But, he proved me wrong there, well wrong, and I was happy to be proved wrong as we ultimately went up to the big league.

I've also wanted the Trust to get its act together and stand up to them for the fans. Pleaded with them but they never did.

I wanted Jenkins out up until January of 2017 when he manufactured our relegation survival.

So, yeah, I've changed my mind here and there same as most do. It seems from what you're saying you and the other sheep have also changed your minds, you didn't equate that into your guff though did you.

I make intelligent, cohesive arguments for the current owners on the basis the EPL is a monster truck that careers out of control, I'm not without my skepticism, but I'm also not without a sense of balance.

Most of you are incapable of either thinking for yourself, putting yourself in other people's shoes or applying that sense of balance.

These are your failings, not mine.

In between your little snipes you actually made sense. You should try it more. The snipes are clearly as a result of you feeling challenged, I wasn't challenging you that much just asking a question. I've stood up for your points on numerous times on here, just because they don't fit exactly all the time there is no need to add extra content to your reply with insults. OK, had I said Chris your a cnt then yes it's warranted, when I actually give you a chance to be more open it's not justified.

I again agree to an extent to your reply but I think not for the same reasons as you.

As for balance, you fall over lots on here, we all do, but don't hold the world responsible, just dust yourself down and live by your principles no matter how often you change them just be prepared to be examined now and again.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Maybe nothing on 11:06 - Sep 5 with 2248 viewsTheResurrection

Maybe nothing on 10:57 - Sep 5 by Loyal

In between your little snipes you actually made sense. You should try it more. The snipes are clearly as a result of you feeling challenged, I wasn't challenging you that much just asking a question. I've stood up for your points on numerous times on here, just because they don't fit exactly all the time there is no need to add extra content to your reply with insults. OK, had I said Chris your a cnt then yes it's warranted, when I actually give you a chance to be more open it's not justified.

I again agree to an extent to your reply but I think not for the same reasons as you.

As for balance, you fall over lots on here, we all do, but don't hold the world responsible, just dust yourself down and live by your principles no matter how often you change them just be prepared to be examined now and again.

But Jamie, you try having the same bullshit accusation thrown at you constantly and see how you deal with it.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Maybe nothing on 11:20 - Sep 5 with 2210 viewsDarran

Maybe nothing on 10:27 - Sep 5 by Loyal

Chris, you were slating Jenkins a few years back, when he was flavour of the month you were killing him on here for the way he was behaving and managing transfers etc. In fact some of what you said has come true even if it was you just stating the opposite at the time for the hell of it.

There has only really been a change of heart since you met Dineen at the village hotel which will of course raise suspicions in many as to your agenda. You have gone from Jenkins out and slating him at any given opportunity to a complete reversal, I think this is why people are confronting you on here.

Maybe both sides of this very serious time for our club should amicabley agree to discuss this and not turn it in to a civil war.

Just an idea.

lol that reminds me of his thread from little a while ago.
Especially the edit from a Mod under the video.

Huw Jenkins you should be given the freedom of Swansea City by TheResurrection 17 Dec 2016 19:27
Llorente the worst hold up striker in the league
Rangel, Leon, Dyer, Routs its 6 seasons and 1 or 2 too many
Amat, Maws, VdH and Fede all with huge limitations and paired up with each other can really show them up
Our full backs? Weakest in the league without doubt
Our wingers are ordinary
And Siggy, for all his industry, is a flat track bully in essence

We've no bite, no hunger, no physicality or power and no leader in the whole squad

No matter who picks the team

Deal with this aspect before aimlessly blaming anyone in sight

And look to one man only when you've worked it all out

https://youtu.be/k5hWWe-ts2s

Death threats will not be tolerated on this forum unless aimed at Darran Prosser.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Maybe nothing on 11:29 - Sep 5 with 2184 viewsomarjack

Maybe nothing on 11:20 - Sep 5 by Darran

Huw Jenkins you should be given the freedom of Swansea City by TheResurrection 17 Dec 2016 19:27
Amat, Maws, VdH and Fede all with huge limitations and paired up with each other can really show them up
Our wingers are ordinary

We've no bite, no hunger, no physicality or power and no leader in the whole squad

Death threats will not be tolerated on this forum unless aimed at Darran Prosser.

Wow LOL..Who did he threaten to kill?

Anyway, Since he's on the PR payroll and all, His loyalty always goes for the highest bidder. No wonder when one day he'll turn against Huwie, calling him the vilest of things (we already know he has priors in making death threats) when Res doesn't get his bonuses that are promised to him when he spreads propaganda amongst the fans.
[Post edited 5 Sep 2018 11:30]

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Maybe nothing on 11:39 - Sep 5 with 2160 viewsTheResurrection

Maybe nothing on 11:20 - Sep 5 by Darran

Our wingers are ordinary

Imagine sitting in your wheelchair in last week's underwear smoking weed til you've got no more brain cells and the only thing you've got in life are the Box Offices old threads.

What a mess

Login to get fewer ads

Maybe nothing on 11:56 - Sep 5 with 2125 viewsIAN05

Maybe nothing on 07:40 - Sep 5 by TheResurrection

Ian hasn't posted in ages.

No surprise he posted something like this.

This is a sad time for our supporters.

Always been a sporadic poster mate so.wouldnt read too much in. Always been someone who likes to dig for information too, it's part if what I do for a living.

You'd be surprised though, I'm not too far away from you in terms of my view currently, as I want to buy into what Americans are doing (not blindly like I did with previous owners) but there always seem to be something new that emerges to throw doubt over it.

If we could get a straight answer out of anyone at the club this would be a lot easier.
Maybe nothing on 12:00 - Sep 5 with 2115 viewsIAN05

Maybe nothing on 08:14 - Sep 5 by TheResurrection

Wow, another chance to have a pop at Jenkins. Seems
Ian has got what he wanted from this thread.

I guess it doesn't matter this is something we do EVERY SEASON

You can't honestly believe that people have a strategy when posting stuff on here 😂😂

It's a flipping message board
Maybe nothing on 12:12 - Sep 5 with 2086 viewsTheResurrection

Maybe nothing on 12:00 - Sep 5 by IAN05

You can't honestly believe that people have a strategy when posting stuff on here 😂😂

Ian, all I know is 99% of your posts, be them on here or especially on Twitter, are slagging off the Club.

Maybe nothing on 12:13 - Sep 5 with 2083 viewsomarjack

Maybe nothing on 12:12 - Sep 5 by TheResurrection

Ian, all I know is 99% of your posts, be them on here or especially on Twitter, are slagging off the Club.

Funny, 100% of your posts are you sucking off Huwie and the 2 muppets in charge.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Maybe nothing on 12:23 - Sep 5 with 2072 viewsIAN05

Maybe nothing on 12:12 - Sep 5 by TheResurrection

More like 90% in my view but i agree in principle.

The rest are flagging up positives such as excellent family day, great hospitality service, nice looking 3rd kit, streaming of friendly games, ability to get sponsors at short turnaround and backing our players and manager. Which are ALL things I post about on Twitter. If I believe things are good I will say it, if I don't I will say that too - currently there are so many things that need questioning that the bias will be towards these.

My discontent is with ex owners and new owners and are things I regularly debate with the ex owners and people at the club.

Similarly, your gripes are more with the Trust than the club and that's where you channel your frustrations largely.
Maybe nothing on 12:28 - Sep 5 with 2056 viewsDippy

Maybe nothing on 10:56 - Sep 5 by Tom1912

Not really a surprise. Obviously we raised £30-£45m in the summer from the fire sale to help balance the books but a lot of that money won't be upfront and will likely be received over the next 12-24 months while wages still need paying every month, and we likely have some big payments from previous transfer signings coming up.

Yeah.. there's no clarity.. we're skint, in the sense, that we haven't received payments, so we can strengthen the squad.

And we don't know what transfer payments we are yet to receive.

Like the 50 million for Gylfi.. and the ones we just shipped out.

Poll: Cooper Out

Maybe nothing on 12:46 - Sep 5 with 2009 viewsTheResurrection

Maybe nothing on 12:23 - Sep 5 by IAN05

More like 90% in my view but i agree in principle.

The rest are flagging up positives such as excellent family day, great hospitality service, nice looking 3rd kit, streaming of friendly games, ability to get sponsors at short turnaround and backing our players and manager. Which are ALL things I post about on Twitter. If I believe things are good I will say it, if I don't I will say that too - currently there are so many things that need questioning that the bias will be towards these.

My discontent is with ex owners and new owners and are things I regularly debate with the ex owners and people at the club.

Similarly, your gripes are more with the Trust than the club and that's where you channel your frustrations largely.

Good post and fair enough

I just think this is all a bit sad because there's a lot to be positive about, including the aspects mentioned in your post which get overlooked because generally most are looking for issues, and desperately so.

Celina's after match comments were a joy to read. Such an exciting, young talent playing his heart out for our football club and mostly all our fans are interested in is raking up dirt or looking for issues to feel miserable about.

Like I said, sad.

Maybe nothing on 12:59 - Sep 5 with 1992 viewsLoyal

Maybe nothing on 11:06 - Sep 5 by TheResurrection

But Jamie, you try having the same bullshit accusation thrown at you constantly and see how you deal with it.

But the accusations aren't to you Chris, they are to the owners of the club.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Maybe nothing on 13:01 - Sep 5 with 1988 viewsLoyal

Maybe nothing on 12:00 - Sep 5 by IAN05

It seems that some people do though mate.

Maybe nothing on 13:06 - Sep 5 with 1971 viewsDarran

Maybe nothing on 12:59 - Sep 5 by Loyal

But the accusations aren't to you Chris, they are to the owners of the club.

It’s all about him mun,me,me,me.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Maybe nothing on 13:35 - Sep 5 with 1895 viewschad

Res / T2C you Shaky and I have agreed on many things in the past and you and Shaky have both made and pushed really important issues.

I have always agreed it is about what is best for the club and not about vendettas. I have supported your view that we could possibly be worse off without Jenkins rather than with him (of course we could) even though i don’t necessarily personally agree that is most likely. You also have made clear you share some of my concerns.

For me it is not only about recent serious failings but also about the lies, deceit and putting his own self interest massively above the club.

I am sure many would not bother about that if they thought his continuing here meant the club would do better than without him, and of course that is a perfectly pragmatic point of view. However his past actions speak much of his character, his priorities and his overriding self interest. He has clearly demonstrated that he is not to be trusted.

His actions have also created an understandable resentful toxicity within the club which is ripping us apart.

I am actually though interested at your recent attacks on Shaky (and am aware Shaky can more than hold his own in this respect - although what where he may or may not come from has to do with anything I don’t understand, and such comments only serve to dilute important points you may make).

Did you not post on this forum previously to totally support Shaky and to ask others to listen to the important points he was making and to the effect that you knew who Shaky was and he was totally to be trusted.

Of course this seems totally out of line with you current approach and I am genuinely interested to understand the background to this as perhaps I missed something.

For my part it is sad we cannot exchange views without seriously abusing or demeaning others and that comment is widely aimed.

Which is why I think it not only important but essential that the Trust has its own forum where hard questions may be raised and discussed without calling those that do not agree with your views thick etc. (current social media being used IMO being far from conducive to in depth discussions on various subject focussed topics).
Maybe nothing on 14:19 - Sep 5 with 1839 viewsTheResurrection

Maybe nothing on 13:35 - Sep 5 by chad

Res / T2C you Shaky and I have agreed on many things in the past and you and Shaky have both made and pushed really important issues.

I have always agreed it is about what is best for the club and not about vendettas. I have supported your view that we could possibly be worse off without Jenkins rather than with him (of course we could) even though i don’t necessarily personally agree that is most likely. You also have made clear you share some of my concerns.

For me it is not only about recent serious failings but also about the lies, deceit and putting his own self interest massively above the club.

I am sure many would not bother about that if they thought his continuing here meant the club would do better than without him, and of course that is a perfectly pragmatic point of view. However his past actions speak much of his character, his priorities and his overriding self interest. He has clearly demonstrated that he is not to be trusted.

His actions have also created an understandable resentful toxicity within the club which is ripping us apart.

I am actually though interested at your recent attacks on Shaky (and am aware Shaky can more than hold his own in this respect - although what where he may or may not come from has to do with anything I don’t understand, and such comments only serve to dilute important points you may make).

Did you not post on this forum previously to totally support Shaky and to ask others to listen to the important points he was making and to the effect that you knew who Shaky was and he was totally to be trusted.

Of course this seems totally out of line with you current approach and I am genuinely interested to understand the background to this as perhaps I missed something.

For my part it is sad we cannot exchange views without seriously abusing or demeaning others and that comment is widely aimed.

Which is why I think it not only important but essential that the Trust has its own forum where hard questions may be raised and discussed without calling those that do not agree with your views thick etc. (current social media being used IMO being far from conducive to in depth discussions on various subject focussed topics).

Before I answer, may I ask why you've not asked the same question to Shaky? His abuse towards me is something you're choosing to ignore?

Shaky reached out to me before, gave me his email address first of all and we opened a form of dialogue outside of this site. This turned into many, many conversations online. He then gave me his phone number and we chatted over the telephone. He told me of his background, his family and we got to know each other, I guess. Enough for me to have believed in him at the time. But he's never gone into actual personal information about himself so I've been unable to confirm whether everything he's told me is actually true.

He's quite a strange chap when you get to 'know' him a little better. I'd get random emails or texts asking if I'd said anything to a certain poster, actually accusing me of things that were developing in the spats he was having on this site.

I think it's fair to say he's as paranoid as I've ever known anyone and he's got a spreadsheet on the posters of this site. He believes someone he calls psychoboy is about ten different usernames.

I enjoyed our chats but that side of him drove me up the wall.

He's completely obsessed with this internet site and the posters on it.

Maybe nothing on 14:25 - Sep 5 with 1830 viewsShaky

Maybe nothing on 14:19 - Sep 5 by TheResurrection

Before I answer, may I ask why you've not asked the same question to Shaky? His abuse towards me is something you're choosing to ignore?

Shaky reached out to me before, gave me his email address first of all and we opened a form of dialogue outside of this site. This turned into many, many conversations online. He then gave me his phone number and we chatted over the telephone. He told me of his background, his family and we got to know each other, I guess. Enough for me to have believed in him at the time. But he's never gone into actual personal information about himself so I've been unable to confirm whether everything he's told me is actually true.

He's quite a strange chap when you get to 'know' him a little better. I'd get random emails or texts asking if I'd said anything to a certain poster, actually accusing me of things that were developing in the spats he was having on this site.

I think it's fair to say he's as paranoid as I've ever known anyone and he's got a spreadsheet on the posters of this site. He believes someone he calls psychoboy is about ten different usernames.

90% lies or psychological projection.

Misology -- It's a bitch

Maybe nothing on 14:39 - Sep 5 with 1800 viewsShaky

Maybe nothing on 14:19 - Sep 5 by TheResurrection

And the one indisputable truth: "He believes someone he calls psychoboy is about ten different usernames"

aka Captain Sham, Phaderus, Jackanapes, and many more

A fact acknowledged by everybody including the poster himself, but that somehow remains a veiled mystery to eBoy.

Of course I don't have fcuking spreadsheet on any posters here, but at one stage there was some sport in tracking Sham's myriad username as they emerged.

Nothing to do with paranoia and certainly not the reason i did not give you any personal details about myself when you approached me.

That was purely because I didn't trust you. And i was right about that too, you little piece of shit.

Misology -- It's a bitch

Maybe nothing on 14:39 - Sep 5 with 1796 viewsTheResurrection

Maybe nothing on 14:25 - Sep 5 by Shaky

90% lies or psychological projection.

When I've got every email and text you've ever sent, I think not.

See what I mean about paranoia though...

Maybe nothing on 14:41 - Sep 5 with 1790 viewsTheResurrection

Maybe nothing on 14:39 - Sep 5 by Shaky

And the one indisputable truth: "He believes someone he calls psychoboy is about ten different usernames"

aka Captain Sham, Phaderus, Jackanapes, and many more

A fact acknowledged by everybody including the poster himself, but that somehow remains a veiled mystery to eBoy.

Of course I don't have fcuking spreadsheet on any posters here, but at one stage there was some sport in tracking Sham's myriad username as they emerged.

Nothing to do with paranoia and certainly not the reason i did not give you any personal details about myself when you approached me.

That was purely because I didn't trust you. And i was right about that too, you little piece of shit.

Approached you? Haha... I was reading your first message to me when I logged back in as T2C over the weekend.

And I had no idea who psychoboy was, you'd always bark on about him and I always just ignored you or paid you lip service. I thought you may have been on about Nick Moscow 😂

Maybe nothing on 15:05 - Sep 5 with 1757 viewsbyron

Maybe nothing on 10:47 - Sep 5 by TheResurrection

Can you get even more boring these days Jam?

Happy for anyone to come with me and arrange another meeting with Dineen so you can all see for yourself I've never spoken to the guy since. Never spoken to Jenkins once ever, or Morgan.

Maybe ask Nick Moscow, he would know.

Jenkins deserves flak, and has done for a multitude of reasons and if you want to go back at some of the points I was making back then and disagree then fine, but I wouldn't, I'd stand by everything I ever said, including the for the fans by the fans bullshit, the money they were taking out of the club through wages, tenders etc, the useless finer detail things they'd continuously get wrong, like on the tickets site we'd have a graphic of the Liberty showing the facking Ospreys sign, it was pathetic, lots of it.

I'd also had enough of him after the Sousa issue because I don't think he'd backed him and I thought Sousa could offer more.

But, he proved me wrong there, well wrong, and I was happy to be proved wrong as we ultimately went up to the big league.

I've also wanted the Trust to get its act together and stand up to them for the fans. Pleaded with them but they never did.

I wanted Jenkins out up until January of 2017 when he manufactured our relegation survival.

So, yeah, I've changed my mind here and there same as most do. It seems from what you're saying you and the other sheep have also changed your minds, you didn't equate that into your guff though did you.

I make intelligent, cohesive arguments for the current owners on the basis the EPL is a monster truck that careers out of control, I'm not without my skepticism, but I'm also not without a sense of balance.

Most of you are incapable of either thinking for yourself, putting yourself in other people's shoes or applying that sense of balance.

These are your failings, not mine.

Benny

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024