Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Maybe nothing 22:13 - Sep 4 with 13265 viewsIAN05

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/00123414/filing-history

No real idea what this is but anyone on here able to decipher the terminology at the link above. Click on document dates 28th
Maybe nothing on 08:58 - Sep 5 with 2140 viewsE20Jack

Maybe nothing on 08:56 - Sep 5 by omarjack

...And the cloak of deceit has fallen!

It's all very clear now, I'm actually astonished that such a secret document was leaked. I pray for the safety of the "leaker" and his children. But alas, I see no hope this time.

Barclays is channeling funds for the Americans. Money laundering so to speak. The club has been used as a font for exchanging dirty money.

What business are they really in? Human trafficking? Drugs? wow..
[Post edited 5 Sep 2018 8:57]

Oh my Lord.

Is this a wind up account? My guess is the return of Nirvana.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Maybe nothing on 08:59 - Sep 5 with 2144 viewsTheResurrection

Maybe nothing on 08:56 - Sep 5 by omarjack

...And the cloak of deceit has fallen!

It's all very clear now, I'm actually astonished that such a secret document was leaked. I pray for the safety of the "leaker" and his children. But alas, I see no hope this time.

Barclays is channeling funds for the Americans. Money laundering so to speak. The club has been used as a font for exchanging dirty money.

What business are they really in? Human trafficking? Drugs? wow..
[Post edited 5 Sep 2018 8:57]

OMG.....

Is this a parody account or is he genuinely that thick.

'leaked document'

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Maybe nothing on 09:20 - Sep 5 with 2110 viewsomarjack

Maybe nothing on 08:59 - Sep 5 by TheResurrection

OMG.....

Is this a parody account or is he genuinely that thick.

'leaked document'

You're really not smart are you, when I have to explain sarcasm to thick headed nonces like you and E20, it kind of ruins the joke.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Maybe nothing on 09:28 - Sep 5 with 2087 viewsShaky

Maybe nothing on 08:18 - Sep 5 by TheResurrection

No, I think it's standard practice.

It's you I think is hilarious

Did Mr Jenkins tell you it is standard practice, errand boy?

Here are the companies house filings for another relegated club WBA:

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/03295063/filing-history

Why don't you point out to us the filing where they are assigning 2 years worth of revenue to their bank, according to standard practice as you claim.

Or indeed any amount of revenue?

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Maybe nothing on 09:34 - Sep 5 with 2063 viewsShaky

For everybody else, yes of course it is standard practice. But only for heavily indebted companies with huge bank debts and no assets to mortgage.

Of course the errand boy denies that the club is heavily in debt, and as such this is merely the latest example of his lies catching up with him

Too bad.
[Post edited 5 Sep 2018 9:45]

Misology -- It's a bitch

Maybe nothing on 09:36 - Sep 5 with 2047 viewsTheResurrection

Maybe nothing on 09:28 - Sep 5 by Shaky

Did Mr Jenkins tell you it is standard practice, errand boy?

Here are the companies house filings for another relegated club WBA:

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/03295063/filing-history

Why don't you point out to us the filing where they are assigning 2 years worth of revenue to their bank, according to standard practice as you claim.

Or indeed any amount of revenue?

Standard practice for us Danish Dumbass.

Seems you're changing your tune now.

Fraud

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Maybe nothing on 09:36 - Sep 5 with 2050 viewsdobjack2

Maybe nothing on 08:01 - Sep 5 by Shaky

"Short term cash flow issues"?

Wrong. This is structural.

When I talk about short term issues i’m On about the gap before the moneys were paid or in this case an arrangement made with the bank.

Not the arrangement itself.
Maybe nothing on 09:42 - Sep 5 with 2027 viewsShaky

Maybe nothing on 09:36 - Sep 5 by dobjack2

When I talk about short term issues i’m On about the gap before the moneys were paid or in this case an arrangement made with the bank.

Not the arrangement itself.

I don't understand what you mean.

But i can tell you for the last set of accounts the advance payment from the Prem of perhaps £45 million only just wiped out the club overdraft, with several million of other financial debt not repaid.

The overdraft was all rising from that point and almost certainly finishing quite a bit higher before the recent player sales this summer.

It is what it is.
[Post edited 5 Sep 2018 9:43]

Misology -- It's a bitch

Login to get fewer ads

Maybe nothing on 09:50 - Sep 5 with 1992 viewsTheResurrection

Maybe nothing on 08:00 - Sep 5 by Shaky

Revenue has been cut in half, but the player firesale failed to realise anywhere as much as was hoped, so Barclays needed twice as long an assignment of revenue as before.

Just read this.

Bump it up regularly and remember the age old rule.

Shaky talks out of his arse.

Fraud.

Maybe nothing on 10:00 - Sep 5 with 1965 viewsdobjack2

Maybe nothing on 09:42 - Sep 5 by Shaky

I don't understand what you mean.

But i can tell you for the last set of accounts the advance payment from the Prem of perhaps £45 million only just wiped out the club overdraft, with several million of other financial debt not repaid.

The overdraft was all rising from that point and almost certainly finishing quite a bit higher before the recent player sales this summer.

It is what it is.
[Post edited 5 Sep 2018 9:43]

Never mind, that point not that important in the grand scheme of things.

Are you saying that whilst we were in the premier league we were using up money from one season to pay off the debts arising from previous seasons, then borrowing to keep afloat?

The equivalent of living off your credit card. That never ends well.

So basically are you saying that the board lost control of the finances of the club, probably before the sell out which is why just about everything including the pot we used to pi$$ is for sale?
Maybe nothing on 10:08 - Sep 5 with 1948 viewsShaky

Maybe nothing on 10:00 - Sep 5 by dobjack2

Never mind, that point not that important in the grand scheme of things.

Are you saying that whilst we were in the premier league we were using up money from one season to pay off the debts arising from previous seasons, then borrowing to keep afloat?

The equivalent of living off your credit card. That never ends well.

So basically are you saying that the board lost control of the finances of the club, probably before the sell out which is why just about everything including the pot we used to pi$$ is for sale?

That is exactly right.

Misology -- It's a bitch

Maybe nothing on 10:11 - Sep 5 with 1937 viewsShaky

. . with the proviso that the ship was substantially steadied last summer following the sale of Siggy and Llorente.

Unfortunately the club then re-excavated the giant hole with the purchases of Clucas, Bony, Ayew, Mesa.

Misology -- It's a bitch

Maybe nothing on 10:16 - Sep 5 with 1927 viewsLoyal

Maybe nothing on 23:55 - Sep 4 by majorraglan

I read it as all of the currents seasons parachute payment and the first instalment of next years parachute payment, potentially somewhere between £40m and £50m.

This could be a rolling loan if Omar's allegation is right and they have already taken a huge chunk out? It covers what we would have had if they hadn't syphoned off a huge amount for themselves. The club basically is paying them back their money plus some, and that plus some is a lot.

Remember, they can't pocket the parachute money in its entirety, but there is no reason they can't pocket any loans set off against the club. Or manufacture situations where they remain legit but profit hugely.

Maybe some of the better educated on these matters could comment?
[Post edited 5 Sep 2018 10:18]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Maybe nothing on 10:17 - Sep 5 with 1924 viewsdobjack2

Maybe nothing on 10:08 - Sep 5 by Shaky

That is exactly right.

Cheers.

This sort of stuff is way above me, so I like to simplify things in ways that I can relate to as a way of trying to understand it.

The other game of course is what sort of management/consultancy fees are the club being charged by individuals or even the holding company. The accounts when issued would reveal that.

It would explain why we are in a mess; how we got into that mess is another matter though.
Maybe nothing on 10:21 - Sep 5 with 1901 viewsShaky

Maybe nothing on 10:17 - Sep 5 by dobjack2

Cheers.

This sort of stuff is way above me, so I like to simplify things in ways that I can relate to as a way of trying to understand it.

The other game of course is what sort of management/consultancy fees are the club being charged by individuals or even the holding company. The accounts when issued would reveal that.

It would explain why we are in a mess; how we got into that mess is another matter though.

So far management fees have not been a factor, and I very much doubt anything like that is going on currently.

The cupboard is bare. And Barclays are basically administering all the revenue.

In fact the question fans should probably be asking is whether the local Barclays bank manager thinks Woods would have been good signing?

Shame they aren't the listening bank!

Misology -- It's a bitch

Maybe nothing on 10:27 - Sep 5 with 1880 viewsLoyal

Maybe nothing on 08:14 - Sep 5 by TheResurrection

Wow, another chance to have a pop at Jenkins. Seems
Ian has got what he wanted from this thread.

I guess it doesn't matter this is something we do EVERY SEASON

Chris, you were slating Jenkins a few years back, when he was flavour of the month you were killing him on here for the way he was behaving and managing transfers etc. In fact some of what you said has come true even if it was you just stating the opposite at the time for the hell of it.

There has only really been a change of heart since you met Dineen at the village hotel which will of course raise suspicions in many as to your agenda. You have gone from Jenkins out and slating him at any given opportunity to a complete reversal, I think this is why people are confronting you on here.

Maybe both sides of this very serious time for our club should amicabley agree to discuss this and not turn it in to a civil war.

Just an idea.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Maybe nothing on 10:31 - Sep 5 with 1869 viewsCatullus

Maybe nothing on 10:21 - Sep 5 by Shaky

So far management fees have not been a factor, and I very much doubt anything like that is going on currently.

In fact the question fans should probably be asking is whether the local Barclays bank manager thinks Woods would have been good signing?

Barclays administering our revenue? I'm no expert but isn't there a minimum legal requirement for an outside organisation to take over a businesses financial dealings? Don't they call it a CVA?

Taking it at face value, the Americans said in their statement that the structural deficit had been vastly reduced, there was a bit still to do but nothing to worry over, didn't they? Was that complete BS then Shaky? Are we on the verge of bankruptcy or am I badly misinterpreting your post?

Maybe I'm just daft but I am with the Res on this, I have read several of your posts and wondered how much is copy and paste and how much you actually understand? Like I say though, I am far from being an expert and could easily be wrong.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Maybe nothing on 10:31 - Sep 5 with 1869 viewsAlfieMooresSon

Maybe nothing on 22:21 - Sep 4 by Darran

Borrowed money against the parachute payments?

The Res will know.

It means we are in the shit and going down the loan route, but with little chance of gaining promotion with this inexperienced squad and getting out of the shit !!!
[Post edited 5 Sep 2018 10:34]
Maybe nothing on 10:33 - Sep 5 with 1858 viewsTheResurrection

Maybe nothing on 10:21 - Sep 5 by Shaky

It's a shame we have sheister's like Shaky on our forum spreading his muck and doom. Had he done more extensive research he'd know this is fairly common practice with lots of clubs relying on central payments, not all, of course, as football clubs are on different financial cycles of success.

Now this is something the Swans have done since before Shaky latched onto us, yet he's now trying to claim we're on the brink of financial oblivion.

Just fack him off. He's pathetic, he really is.

Maybe nothing on 10:37 - Sep 5 with 1842 viewsAlfieMooresSon

Maybe nothing on 10:33 - Sep 5 by TheResurrection

It's a shame we have sheister's like Shaky on our forum spreading his muck and doom. Had he done more extensive research he'd know this is fairly common practice with lots of clubs relying on central payments, not all, of course, as football clubs are on different financial cycles of success.

Now this is something the Swans have done since before Shaky latched onto us, yet he's now trying to claim we're on the brink of financial oblivion.

The difference this time though is we are in the Championship with much lower revenue and with less saleable assets, we should at least show concern and not just try and bury our heads or sweep it under the carpet !!!

That said there is feck all we can do but watch and pray !!!
Maybe nothing on 10:38 - Sep 5 with 1838 viewsjasper_T

My only question is whether the payment made in July 19 for the 19/20 season is the same whether we're in this league or get promoted. It must be because we've sold it for an up front fixed sum (I assume because we didn't get our wage bill down enough during this window and badly need the extra cash), but obviously the overall payment that season is only 40% of normal PL TV money if it's another parachute.

In the end it's an interesting rather than alarming document, and I got excited over nothing.
Maybe nothing on 10:38 - Sep 5 with 1833 viewsShaky

Maybe nothing on 10:31 - Sep 5 by Catullus

Barclays administering our revenue? I'm no expert but isn't there a minimum legal requirement for an outside organisation to take over a businesses financial dealings? Don't they call it a CVA?

Taking it at face value, the Americans said in their statement that the structural deficit had been vastly reduced, there was a bit still to do but nothing to worry over, didn't they? Was that complete BS then Shaky? Are we on the verge of bankruptcy or am I badly misinterpreting your post?

Maybe I'm just daft but I am with the Res on this, I have read several of your posts and wondered how much is copy and paste and how much you actually understand? Like I say though, I am far from being an expert and could easily be wrong.

High finance is what I do, whereas this sort of thing is rather at the opposite end of the spectrum, and I am certainly not an expert on the arrangements companies get up to with their local bank manager.

Otherwise i have no intention of justifying myself to you. What I can say is that in this game you are only as good as your last call, and in my case my track record is exemplary.

Misology -- It's a bitch

Maybe nothing on 10:45 - Sep 5 with 1807 viewsShaky

Maybe nothing on 10:33 - Sep 5 by TheResurrection

You need to clock off, sonny, and go and have a word with your supervisor.

Maybe he assumed you would have understood the interview with Kaplan laying bare the financial situation, cos its you know in black and white. But I could have told him you were too dense to get the most recent talking points without having them spelled out to you.

You know what they say, pay peanuts you get monkeys.

Misology -- It's a bitch

Maybe nothing on 10:45 - Sep 5 with 1807 viewsCatullus

Maybe nothing on 10:38 - Sep 5 by Shaky

High finance is what I do, whereas this sort of thing is rather at the opposite end of the spectrum, and I am certainly not an expert on the arrangements companies get up to with their local bank manager.

Otherwise i have no intention of justifying myself to you. What I can say is that in this game you are only as good as your last call, and in my case my track record is exemplary.

Really? Because several of your posts seem quite contradictory. For example, if you deal in high finance how is a 100 million business at the opposite end of your spectrum? Who do you deal with, SAIB, ASAL.......Google?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Maybe nothing on 10:47 - Sep 5 with 1798 viewsTheResurrection

Maybe nothing on 10:27 - Sep 5 by Loyal

Chris, you were slating Jenkins a few years back, when he was flavour of the month you were killing him on here for the way he was behaving and managing transfers etc. In fact some of what you said has come true even if it was you just stating the opposite at the time for the hell of it.

There has only really been a change of heart since you met Dineen at the village hotel which will of course raise suspicions in many as to your agenda. You have gone from Jenkins out and slating him at any given opportunity to a complete reversal, I think this is why people are confronting you on here.

Maybe both sides of this very serious time for our club should amicabley agree to discuss this and not turn it in to a civil war.

Just an idea.

Can you get even more boring these days Jam?

Happy for anyone to come with me and arrange another meeting with Dineen so you can all see for yourself I've never spoken to the guy since. Never spoken to Jenkins once ever, or Morgan.

Maybe ask Nick Moscow, he would know.

Jenkins deserves flak, and has done for a multitude of reasons and if you want to go back at some of the points I was making back then and disagree then fine, but I wouldn't, I'd stand by everything I ever said, including the for the fans by the fans bullshit, the money they were taking out of the club through wages, tenders etc, the useless finer detail things they'd continuously get wrong, like on the tickets site we'd have a graphic of the Liberty showing the facking Ospreys sign, it was pathetic, lots of it.

I'd also had enough of him after the Sousa issue because I don't think he'd backed him and I thought Sousa could offer more.

But, he proved me wrong there, well wrong, and I was happy to be proved wrong as we ultimately went up to the big league.

I've also wanted the Trust to get its act together and stand up to them for the fans. Pleaded with them but they never did.

I wanted Jenkins out up until January of 2017 when he manufactured our relegation survival.

So, yeah, I've changed my mind here and there same as most do. It seems from what you're saying you and the other sheep have also changed your minds, you didn't equate that into your guff though did you.

I make intelligent, cohesive arguments for the current owners on the basis the EPL is a monster truck that careers out of control, I'm not without my skepticism, but I'm also not without a sense of balance.

Most of you are incapable of either thinking for yourself, putting yourself in other people's shoes or applying that sense of balance.

These are your failings, not mine.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024