Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Routeledge Dyer Narsingh 14:32 - Aug 29 with 7087 viewsthornabyswan

All 3 players have indicated they would like to stay.
Could any be deployed as a central midfielder or back up striker at a push.
[Post edited 29 Aug 2018 14:33]

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Routeledge Dyer Narsingh on 13:25 - Aug 30 with 1266 viewsnantywatcher

Routeledge Dyer Narsingh on 12:37 - Aug 30 by karnataka

I don't agree with this. We didn't offer them extensions when we should have been looking to replace them, we offered them extensions 2 years after we should have been looking to replace them.

I have always presumed that Nathan's long term contract was "hush money" for matters that evolved off the pitch??
Routeledge Dyer Narsingh on 13:34 - Aug 30 with 1242 viewsawayjack

Routeledge Dyer Narsingh on 12:35 - Aug 30 by swanforthemoney

If Dyer rather than Asoro had started against the Worzels we would have beaten them. Simples.
Routledge finds the opposition with a pass, or loses the ball in the dribble. Let him go or pay him off.
Narsingh might be OK at this level, but Dyer has proved his worth at his level and his loyalty and is well settled here. On this basis, let Narsingh go too.

What has Dyer done in last few seasons for you to think he’d be so brilliant against Bristol City?
His loyalty is to money - hence decision in a day go to Leicester rather than play for his place here.
Routeledge Dyer Narsingh on 13:37 - Aug 30 with 1237 viewsnantywatcher

Routeledge Dyer Narsingh on 13:34 - Aug 30 by awayjack

What has Dyer done in last few seasons for you to think he’d be so brilliant against Bristol City?
His loyalty is to money - hence decision in a day go to Leicester rather than play for his place here.

I have always presumed that Nathan's loan to Leicester was linked to matters that evolved off the pitch??
Routeledge Dyer Narsingh on 16:13 - Aug 30 with 1146 viewsLeonWasGod

Routeledge Dyer Narsingh on 13:37 - Aug 30 by nantywatcher

I have always presumed that Nathan's loan to Leicester was linked to matters that evolved off the pitch??

That seems to be the widely held view on the situation.

I'm sure Dyer would play if we wanted him to. Just because they get paid a lot doesn't mean they don't want to play football.
Routeledge Dyer Narsingh on 20:24 - Aug 30 with 1050 viewsDewi1jack

Routeledge Dyer Narsingh on 21:28 - Aug 29 by Jango

This topic is getting more bizarre by the hour.

Why?

The way beaky and the yeehaaaaa's are getting rid of players at the moment
Nearly anyone is better than none.
Heading towards the point of having to use the half time mascots if they have their togs with them.

Haven't seen anyone stating that Routs should be starting.
Just back up.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Routeledge Dyer Narsingh on 19:29 - Aug 31 with 919 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

What are these three going to do now?

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Routeledge Dyer Narsingh on 19:42 - Aug 31 with 874 viewsmajorraglan

Routeledge Dyer Narsingh on 19:29 - Aug 31 by JACKMANANDBOY

It will be interesting to see.

Will the club use the players to supplement the first team or if the players have turned down moves will they be told to train with the Under 23s? There are a couple of countries whose transfer windows will stay open remain open, e.g. United Arab Emirates so they could still move but it’s unlikely. There is a possibility the players could have their contracts paid up and leave as free agents, but I am not sure that would happen. If the club wanted them out, then I guesss there could be some pretty annoyed senior people down the Liberty?

If Routs etc are on £25k per week, then I would guess that is only just below what some of the under 23players who have stepped up are on per year!
Routeledge Dyer Narsingh on 19:44 - Aug 31 with 861 viewsjasper_T

Routeledge Dyer Narsingh on 19:42 - Aug 31 by majorraglan

It will be interesting to see.

Will the club use the players to supplement the first team or if the players have turned down moves will they be told to train with the Under 23s? There are a couple of countries whose transfer windows will stay open remain open, e.g. United Arab Emirates so they could still move but it’s unlikely. There is a possibility the players could have their contracts paid up and leave as free agents, but I am not sure that would happen. If the club wanted them out, then I guesss there could be some pretty annoyed senior people down the Liberty?

If Routs etc are on £25k per week, then I would guess that is only just below what some of the under 23players who have stepped up are on per year!

Grimes is on 10k which is great more than any u23 player.
Login to get fewer ads

Routeledge Dyer Narsingh on 19:48 - Aug 31 with 843 viewsjackrmee

Routeledge Dyer Narsingh on 19:29 - Aug 31 by JACKMANANDBOY

I think they could all do a job for us (especially Dyer and Narsingh).
I believe they haven't been used so far, in case they got injured and couldn't be sold. Now they are here I'm sure GP will use them.
Good, solid, experienced men who will help the youngsters no doubt.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Routeledge Dyer Narsingh on 20:01 - Aug 31 with 793 viewsthornabyswan

Routeledge Dyer Narsingh on 19:48 - Aug 31 by jackrmee

I think they could all do a job for us (especially Dyer and Narsingh).
I believe they haven't been used so far, in case they got injured and couldn't be sold. Now they are here I'm sure GP will use them.
Good, solid, experienced men who will help the youngsters no doubt.

He stated in his press conference yesterday they were all likely to stay and would come back into contention for selection same as the rest of the squad.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024