Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How do you stop a cat from defecating in your garden? 17:09 - Aug 28 with 8884 viewsJackfath

What are the best humane methods to deter the cat from emptying his guts all over the garden?

Any tips which actually work?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

How do you stop a cat from defecating in your garden? on 18:58 - Aug 28 with 2634 viewstheloneranger

How do you stop a cat from defecating in your garden? on 18:53 - Aug 28 by Jackfath

I wonder if this is it?

https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/ornamental/flowers/scaredy-cat-plant/growing-sc

That could be it. Some gardeners reckon it smells of dog p1ss, and that's what scares cats.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

How do you stop a cat from defecating in your garden? on 19:00 - Aug 28 with 2631 viewslifelong

How do you stop a cat from defecating in your garden? on 18:53 - Aug 28 by Jackfath

I wonder if this is it?

https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/ornamental/flowers/scaredy-cat-plant/growing-sc

Looks like it, the one I have hasn’t flowered, probably because it gets no sun where it is.
How do you stop a cat from defecating in your garden? on 19:01 - Aug 28 with 2628 viewsJackfath

How do you stop a cat from defecating in your garden? on 19:00 - Aug 28 by lifelong

Looks like it, the one I have hasn’t flowered, probably because it gets no sun where it is.

Does it stink of dog piss?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

How do you stop a cat from defecating in your garden? on 19:05 - Aug 28 with 2620 viewslifelong

How do you stop a cat from defecating in your garden? on 19:01 - Aug 28 by Jackfath

More like a dogs fart.
How do you stop a cat from defecating in your garden? on 19:12 - Aug 28 with 2602 viewsJackfath

How do you stop a cat from defecating in your garden? on 19:05 - Aug 28 by lifelong

More like a dogs fart.

Nice.

How do you stop a cat from defecating in your garden? on 19:13 - Aug 28 with 2598 viewsdickythorpe

Orange peel worked for my grandpa. I've heard some plants work.
How do you stop a cat from defecating in your garden? on 19:15 - Aug 28 with 2589 viewstheloneranger

How do you stop a cat from defecating in your garden? on 19:01 - Aug 28 by Jackfath

https://blog.primrose.co.uk/2017/04/27/cat-deterrent-plants/

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

How do you stop a cat from defecating in your garden? on 19:21 - Aug 28 with 2577 viewsicecoldjack

How do you stop a cat from defecating in your garden? on 18:51 - Aug 28 by Darran

Try this Fath,it works everytime.

Is that place still going? Loved that shop .

As for cat situation, if not shooting it how about poison,Big mallet or bow and arrow, granted you need to lay in wait for a while but probably well worth it, and also a good photo opportunity with your "trophy " afterwards.
Login to get fewer ads

How do you stop a cat from defecating in your garden? on 19:22 - Aug 28 with 2574 viewsBarrySwan

I got one of these ( or a similar make ) sorted the problem out inside 48 hours. Cats never been back.

It worked so well in my case I bought another for a relative and it worked a treat for them as well.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Primrose-PestBye-Operated-Waterproof-Repellent/dp/B004S
How do you stop a cat from defecating in your garden? on 19:29 - Aug 28 with 2565 viewsBrynCartwright

Cut the grass on Saturday evening and had to remove seven piles of the stuff, admittedly a three or so weeks since I cut it last.

Our garden is a cat Disneyland as it is quite big, adjoining the pretty small ex council gardens nearby, and we have 4 cats that regularly patrol. The cats kill birds and I regularly find shrivelled up slow worms mullered by the feline feckers.

That being said, I actually really like cats. They are amazing creatures, with awesome abilities, that have been allowed to procreate in unsustainable numbers; just like humans.

As to stopping them I have absolutely no idea. They tend to come in the middle of the night and shite everywhere, so having a dog would be a little redundant.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

How do you stop a cat from defecating in your garden? on 19:59 - Aug 28 with 2536 viewsswan85

I have the same problem with them as well, I have not tried it but I heard jeyes fluid works.

Also a chap at work has bought one f those boxes that have a sensor and let off a high pitch noise, not audible to humans though. He says it worked, if you use rechargeable batteries a few times it may train them not to come near.
How do you stop a cat from defecating in your garden? on 20:28 - Aug 28 with 2510 viewsMo_Wives

Use to have problems with this. Can confirm getting a dog works. Other than that I can't help sorry, JF.

TBH, I think cat owners should be forced, by law, to go up and down their street once a week offering to pick up any cat shit out of peoples gardens. I don't give a f*ck if your cat did it or not...I bet your cat did it somewhere outside your property. I have to pick up and carry bags of my dogs shit up to the bins like a dick head...your turn, cat people. Step up.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

How do you stop a cat from defecating in your garden? on 20:39 - Aug 28 with 2496 viewsWxmJax

What's the backstory of the cat ?

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

How do you stop a cat from defecating in your garden? on 20:43 - Aug 28 with 2490 viewsJackfath

How do you stop a cat from defecating in your garden? on 20:39 - Aug 28 by WxmJax

What's the backstory of the cat ?

He lives two doors down. The old lady who lived in the house I am in used to feed him, so he keeps on coming back.

How do you stop a cat from defecating in your garden? on 20:44 - Aug 28 with 2489 viewsHighjack

How do you stop a cat from defecating in your garden? on 20:43 - Aug 28 by Jackfath

He lives two doors down. The old lady who lived in the house I am in used to feed him, so he keeps on coming back.

Start feeding him horrible food so he goes away.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

How do you stop a cat from defecating in your garden? on 20:45 - Aug 28 with 2488 viewsJackfath

How do you stop a cat from defecating in your garden? on 20:44 - Aug 28 by Highjack

Start feeding him horrible food so he goes away.

Asparagus?

How do you stop a cat from defecating in your garden? on 21:01 - Aug 28 with 2459 viewsWxmJax

Doff. Cheapest in Aldi, under £3

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

How do you stop a cat from defecating in your garden? on 22:03 - Aug 28 with 2409 viewscanhecatchit

Saw a program about Longleat once, and locals were having the exact same problem you are having, so they used to get Lion shit from Longleat and put that in the garden, No more problems with cats shitting there but they still had Lion shit so defeating the object, Glad I could help :))

Swansea City, my one and only love , oh and then there's the Wife

How do you stop a cat from defecating in your garden? (n/t) on 22:04 - Aug 28 with 2409 viewsPegojack

How do you stop a cat from defecating in your garden? on 18:50 - Aug 28 by Jackfath

Thank you

[Post edited 28 Aug 2018 22:06]
How do you stop a cat from defecating in your garden? on 22:05 - Aug 28 with 2407 viewspikeypaul

Just leave a scarf next to Prosser next home game pick it up on the way out and place in your garden when you get home.
The smell will keep any cat away for months.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

How do you stop a cat from defecating in your garden? on 22:11 - Aug 28 with 2399 viewsLeonWasGod

How do you stop a cat from defecating in your garden? on 19:13 - Aug 28 by dickythorpe

Orange peel worked for my grandpa. I've heard some plants work.

i think the problem is cats crapping in his garden though, not grandpas 👍
How do you stop a cat from defecating in your garden? on 22:23 - Aug 28 with 2383 viewsAndy1300

How do you stop a cat from defecating in your garden? on 18:47 - Aug 28 by lifelong

Probably won’t remember, just taken a photo of it for you.

That looks like Mint of some sort

Number 1 team in Wales

How do you stop a cat from defecating in your garden? on 22:25 - Aug 28 with 2378 viewsexiledclaseboy

How do you stop a cat from defecating in your garden? on 17:48 - Aug 28 by CountyJim

Seriously get some lion/Tiger poo from Zoo

Genuinely can’t believe that’s not already widespread solution in South Wales to the problem of domestic cat poo in gardens. It’s just so obvious now it’s been said.

Poll: Tory leader

How do you stop a cat from defecating in your garden? on 22:25 - Aug 28 with 2376 viewsAndy1300

How do you stop a cat from defecating in your garden? on 20:28 - Aug 28 by Mo_Wives

Use to have problems with this. Can confirm getting a dog works. Other than that I can't help sorry, JF.

TBH, I think cat owners should be forced, by law, to go up and down their street once a week offering to pick up any cat shit out of peoples gardens. I don't give a f*ck if your cat did it or not...I bet your cat did it somewhere outside your property. I have to pick up and carry bags of my dogs shit up to the bins like a dick head...your turn, cat people. Step up.

A dog is no deterrent to the cats around my way.

They wait until the dog is indoors and then do their business.

Number 1 team in Wales

How do you stop a cat from defecating in your garden? on 22:32 - Aug 28 with 2368 viewspikeypaul

How do you stop a cat from defecating in your garden? on 17:48 - Aug 28 by CountyJim

Seriously get some lion/Tiger poo from Zoo

Pick some elephant crap up at the same time it will keep the dogs away.

Make sure the Lion/Tiger is fast asleep when you go and pick it's shit up.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024