Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FAO THE BOARD 09:35 - Aug 26 with 9105 viewsmagicdaps10

We all understand that cuts need too be made, we also realise when people are taking the piss.

We all want a successful team, the fans for pride, you lot for financial gain.

Now do the decent and correct thing, give Potter a chance, get 3/4 players in that will slacken the burden on Potter, the young squad and the 1/2 experienced pros in the squad who have to guide the young squad.

In words, stand up and get your hands out of your pockets and show a little intent and ambition, we dont ask for trees to be moved just some backing towards Potter, he will do the work for the little you provide.

Us fans have faith it Potter, you should show some in him as Well.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

FAO THE BOARD on 23:16 - Aug 26 with 1154 viewsmagicdaps10

FAO THE BOARD on 23:10 - Aug 26 by swan65split

Was that when you were quite friendly with Frank Burrows?

That money went into Doug Sharpe's pocket........god help if it was Huw's pocket and at least we got a lone player in with that money.

How can you justify playing a lone striker upfront?
What do you mean!? We paid money for him

FAO THE BOARD on 23:17 - Aug 26 with 1146 viewsswan65split

FAO THE BOARD on 23:16 - Aug 26 by magicdaps10

That money went into Doug Sharpe's pocket........god help if it was Huw's pocket and at least we got a lone player in with that money.

How can you justify playing a lone striker upfront?
What do you mean!? We paid money for him

he should have done a Jason Bowen
FAO THE BOARD on 23:22 - Aug 26 with 1139 viewsKerouac

FAO THE BOARD on 22:35 - Aug 26 by magicdaps10

Well, I had a nice chat with one of the new coaches last week and he didnt say too much to me, he did say that they need players and are constantly pushing that to the board, his body language a told me plenty.

I will say that they are not happy with the situation.

This rings true.

FFS!
- During the summer Potter openly criticises transfer decisions taken over the last few seasons...

- then the transfer window closes and Potter sends Billy Reid to the press conference...

- Billy Reid openly talks about their interest in signing Woods...

- Next, Potter talks about the need for some loanees…

- We go into the final week having only signed 20yr old centre-back Cameron Carter-Vickers and now Potter is making it public that McBurnie has played the first 4 games with a broken toe!

Of course they're not happy.
Who in their right mind would be?!?!?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

FAO THE BOARD on 23:29 - Aug 26 with 1128 viewsDarran

FAO THE BOARD on 23:22 - Aug 26 by Kerouac

This rings true.

FFS!
- During the summer Potter openly criticises transfer decisions taken over the last few seasons...

- then the transfer window closes and Potter sends Billy Reid to the press conference...

- We go into the final week having only signed 20yr old centre-back Cameron Carter-Vickers and now Potter is making it public that McBurnie has played the first 4 games with a broken toe!

You talk a lot of sense these days my friend. They’re still looking for loanees though. you’d think they’d have identified some before next Friday mind.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

FAO THE BOARD on 00:10 - Aug 27 with 1078 viewsE20Jack

FAO THE BOARD on 22:48 - Aug 26 by magicdaps10

You dont fall into my category that I informed you in my previous post.

Its not that I dont have the answer for you, truth be told, I dont have the energy to get into it with you.

So you did not think your post through then.

That's all you had to say.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

FAO THE BOARD on 00:15 - Aug 27 with 1073 viewsswan65split

FAO THE BOARD on 00:10 - Aug 27 by E20Jack

presumption ,
FAO THE BOARD on 00:20 - Aug 27 with 1061 viewsjasper_T

FAO THE BOARD on 23:22 - Aug 26 by Kerouac

This rings true.

FFS!

Did Billy Reid talk openly about interest in signing Woods? I watched that press conference and only remember him talking openly about Fede and the wantaways, he kept to Potter's normal line about other clubs' players.
FAO THE BOARD on 00:22 - Aug 27 with 1054 viewsE20Jack

FAO THE BOARD on 00:15 - Aug 27 by swan65split

presumption ,

a fair one based on fact.

Login to get fewer ads

FAO THE BOARD on 00:23 - Aug 27 with 1056 viewsswan65split

FAO THE BOARD on 00:22 - Aug 27 by E20Jack

a fair one based on fact.

wheres the fact (question)
FAO THE BOARD on 00:25 - Aug 27 with 1050 viewsE20Jack

FAO THE BOARD on 00:23 - Aug 27 by swan65split

wheres the fact (question)

The fact he is unable to explain the reasoning behind his demands.

FAO THE BOARD on 00:26 - Aug 27 with 1052 viewsswan65split

FAO THE BOARD on 00:25 - Aug 27 by E20Jack

The fact he is unable to explain the reasoning behind his demands.

I would say your comments are,,,behaviour perceived as arrogant, disrespectful, to try ands demean and ridicule,, as you have no fact.
FAO THE BOARD on 00:29 - Aug 27 with 1049 viewsswan65split

dont twist things to suit your agenda, as he say s he doesn't want to waste time going around in circles with you, like many other son here, ike me I am off to bed soon.
FAO THE BOARD on 00:45 - Aug 27 with 1021 viewsE20Jack

FAO THE BOARD on 00:26 - Aug 27 by swan65split

I would say your comments are,,,behaviour perceived as arrogant, disrespectful, to try ands demean and ridicule,, as you have no fact.

By asking some questions?

FAO THE BOARD on 00:52 - Aug 27 with 1020 viewsomarjack

Huwie himself promised few loans before Saturday. What kind of loans? Only the devil knows. Will these loanees be our 5th-6th choices? maybe. Will we get the usual "we tried to get Neymar on loan but PSG weren't interested" sh!t? probably.

But until 1st September. Let's try to keep calm, you never know how it'll turn out.

But if Huw and his friends butcher this window up again, then I truly give up.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

FAO THE BOARD on 01:44 - Aug 27 with 1004 viewsE20Jack

FAO THE BOARD on 00:52 - Aug 27 by omarjack

Huwie himself promised few loans before Saturday. What kind of loans? Only the devil knows. Will these loanees be our 5th-6th choices? maybe. Will we get the usual "we tried to get Neymar on loan but PSG weren't interested" sh!t? probably.

But until 1st September. Let's try to keep calm, you never know how it'll turn out.

But if Huw and his friends butcher this window up again, then I truly give up.

Where did he promise this out of interest?

Not read that.

FAO THE BOARD on 03:27 - Aug 27 with 972 viewsirishswan546

FAO THE BOARD on 01:44 - Aug 27 by E20Jack

Where did he promise this out of interest?

Not read that.

Only thing I can find any mention is from the chairman's column on Swansea app. He said the following "We may add a couple of loan players before next Friday’s transfer deadline, while we have a further opportunity to change things around once more in January to add the final touches to the squad and give ourselves a fighting chance to compete and get stronger as the season unfolds."
That was before game so that would include guy from Spurs I'd assume meaning possibly 1 more signing but not a definite which is worrying as we do need depth which I highlighted why previously in thread.
FAO THE BOARD on 05:25 - Aug 27 with 948 viewsbonymine

FAO THE BOARD on 22:35 - Aug 26 by magicdaps10

Well, I had a nice chat with one of the new coaches last week and he didnt say too much to me, he did say that they need players and are constantly pushing that to the board, his body language a told me plenty.

I will say that they are not happy with the situation.

This 100%.

Read the Billy Reid Press Conference when Potter was ‘ill’ on deadline day....... ‘We realise at the moment things are a little bit more difficult than maybe we thought ....’

Not gettting the ‘targeted’ Woods deal over the line on deadline day prompted Potter to go ‘walkabout’ until Curt tracked him down and talked him round is what I heard......but that is just another rumour circulating of course but it would appear to have some credence given your post above ?

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

FAO THE BOARD on 08:08 - Aug 27 with 911 viewsswan65split

FAO THE BOARD on 00:45 - Aug 27 by E20Jack

Question.....why was yo banned?
question.....how many user name have you had?
FAO THE BOARD on 08:42 - Aug 27 with 884 viewsE20Jack

FAO THE BOARD on 03:27 - Aug 27 by irishswan546

Only thing I can find any mention is from the chairman's column on Swansea app. He said the following "We may add a couple of loan players before next Friday’s transfer deadline, while we have a further opportunity to change things around once more in January to add the final touches to the squad and give ourselves a fighting chance to compete and get stronger as the season unfolds."
That was before game so that would include guy from Spurs I'd assume meaning possibly 1 more signing but not a definite which is worrying as we do need depth which I highlighted why previously in thread.

Correct. He didn’t promise loan signings.

FAO THE BOARD on 09:13 - Aug 27 with 866 viewsirishswan546

FAO THE BOARD on 08:42 - Aug 27 by E20Jack

Correct. He didn’t promise loan signings.

Which is slightly worrying on a few different levels, as I'm sure you agree we do need some signings to take the pressure off the players from a physical stand point.
FAO THE BOARD on 09:23 - Aug 27 with 863 viewsmagicdaps10

FAO THE BOARD on 00:10 - Aug 27 by E20Jack

You assume incorrect once again.

I thought it through before I actioned it.

FAO THE BOARD on 09:32 - Aug 27 with 851 viewsDewi1jack

FAO THE BOARD on 22:30 - Aug 26 by AngelRangelQS

It’s indicative of the “must win now” mentality of the modern day football fan.

Totally discounting the possibility that perhaps the plan is to get all the highly paid (and let’s face it, crap) players off the books and build a young team whilst stabilising the finances. Also totally discounting the fact that this was all explained to Potter before he came here.

It's absolutely fine to "get all the highly paid (and let’s face it, crap) players off the books"

But as a lot of players bought in were unsuitable (for the want of a better word!), extended contracts were handed out to should be retiring players, the likes of Sleeping Beattie, KO'L etc were hired, plenty of unsuitable candidates were hired for off the pitch...

Wouldn't it be better to start sacking the upper management who agreed all that sh1t to begin with?

PS.
Glad the likes of A. Ayew and a few other mercenary b'stards (here for the wage packet without working their balls off or giving a fug each game) have gone.
We all knew how that would end. when we were being linked

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

FAO THE BOARD on 09:33 - Aug 27 with 846 viewsmagicdaps10

FAO THE BOARD on 09:13 - Aug 27 by irishswan546

Which is slightly worrying on a few different levels, as I'm sure you agree we do need some signings to take the pressure off the players from a physical stand point.

It shouldn't be a case over asking if he promised loan signings or not, that is just childish tit for tat. The fact is that we need reinforcements so signings are needed, be it in numbers or experience to help the young squad we have out.

We all want the best for our club and at present what we lack is numbers and experience. There is no need to explain why we need numbers...that problem is obvious.

Its like going into a shop with 40p and wanting to buy something at 50p, there is no explanation to the issue. You can ask question after question but the facts are clear to what is needed.

Spin always falls flat eventually.

FAO THE BOARD on 09:38 - Aug 27 with 831 viewsmagicdaps10

FAO THE BOARD on 00:45 - Aug 27 by E20Jack

Of course.

Your questions are intended to throw a spanner in the cog, to try and get the belt moving from its intended destination.

You might be fooling yourself but it us clear as day to what you are up to, obviously not intelligent enough to play the game you plan.

If you opened your mind up just a little, you might actually be a good poster and someone who people could hold a open discussion with.

FAO THE BOARD on 09:43 - Aug 27 with 804 viewsE20Jack

“Throw a spanner in the cog” by asking simple and basic questions? Really?

I have attempted to have a discussion since post 1. So far you seem incapable.

I can only assume it’s because you did not think through your OP.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024