Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Starting 11 17:05 - Aug 23 with 5748 viewsRANGERS4EVER

With Hemed and Wells now both in. Do we both start them? Can we have Eze and Freeman in the same team now? I'm intrigued to see what the team is. Any suggestions?

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Starting 11 on 20:02 - Aug 24 with 1038 viewsbaz_qpr

Lumley

Lynch
Baptiste
BFG
Kakay

Scowen
Chair
Freeman

Wzloek
Hemed
Smyth

Subs

Ingram
Rangel
Hall
Luongo
Samuel
Wells
Smith
Starting 11 on 07:50 - Aug 25 with 917 viewsfunkyworm

On paper this squad is decent as long as players aren’t setup out of position.
Starting 11 on 08:25 - Aug 25 with 888 viewsHooparoo

Keep it simple so basic 4-4-2.

Lumley
Kakay Bap BFG Bidwell
Pav Mass Scowen BOS
Wells Hemed

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Starting 11 on 08:43 - Aug 25 with 860 viewsDejR_vu

I'm surprised a few people are going for Lynch. This little Christams thingy he's got going can't be a coincidence. He's the last person I'd want next to me in the trenches.

Got to get the spine as strong as possible imo. So Lumley, BFG and Baptiste, with Scowen ahead look like the best we have in their respective positions. Personally think it's then a toss- up between Luongo and Cousins to play next to Scowen. I think Luongo's been poor so would start with Cousins. Freeman ahead, with Hemed up top.

Rangel and Bidwell as full backs. Wells and Pav to give them a bit of protection as well as a threat going forward.

We need to get out of this rut first and foremost then get Eze back in. We're going to destroy him if we keep going the way we are.

Youngsters on the bench, to come on if it's going to plan, with a few older heads, Smith etc.
[Post edited 25 Aug 2018 8:50]

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Starting 11 on 09:27 - Aug 25 with 824 viewsozranger

Starting 11 on 08:43 - Aug 25 by DejR_vu

I'm surprised a few people are going for Lynch. This little Christams thingy he's got going can't be a coincidence. He's the last person I'd want next to me in the trenches.

Got to get the spine as strong as possible imo. So Lumley, BFG and Baptiste, with Scowen ahead look like the best we have in their respective positions. Personally think it's then a toss- up between Luongo and Cousins to play next to Scowen. I think Luongo's been poor so would start with Cousins. Freeman ahead, with Hemed up top.

Rangel and Bidwell as full backs. Wells and Pav to give them a bit of protection as well as a threat going forward.

We need to get out of this rut first and foremost then get Eze back in. We're going to destroy him if we keep going the way we are.

Youngsters on the bench, to come on if it's going to plan, with a few older heads, Smith etc.

I'm just as surprised that so many are going with Mass, given his form this season so far. The number of times fellow supporters on here have criticised his play in each of the game and I think he got a 3 for the Bristol game. So, that means that either there is still love for him or that he needs to be there to be part of the midfield three. I guess we shall see.
Starting 11 on 10:00 - Aug 25 with 789 viewsbaz_qpr

Starting 11 on 08:43 - Aug 25 by DejR_vu

I'd rather him at left back than Bidwell at the moment, don't even want him to cross the half way line except for corners let Kakay attack more on the right and if he gets caught upfield they can shift across as a back 3.

Makes me laugh that you say that about Lynch (for which I can't really argue that much) yet put the perpetually inept Cousins in your team
Starting 11 on 10:09 - Aug 25 with 770 viewsDejR_vu

Starting 11 on 10:00 - Aug 25 by baz_qpr

I'd rather him at left back than Bidwell at the moment, don't even want him to cross the half way line except for corners let Kakay attack more on the right and if he gets caught upfield they can shift across as a back 3.

Makes me laugh that you say that about Lynch (for which I can't really argue that much) yet put the perpetually inept Cousins in your team

Cousins is more through lack of options. Just think Luongo needs some time out for whatever reason and there's not much left to choose from. Also think there is more in Cousins than we've seen. He's never really been given a chance in the middle, and has had a bad time with injuries. He's strong and athletic so should be able to do a job as a DCM.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024