Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. 19:26 - Jul 27 with 20067 viewsJackfath

I apologise if another poster has already alerted the members of PS to this news story.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/swansea-city-fan-performed-nazi-14

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 01:00 - Jul 29 with 2154 viewsexiledclaseboy

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 00:56 - Jul 29 by Lohengrin

I’m sure everything will turn out alright for your lady wife, Clase. I’ve got a sixth sense for these things.

I hope you’re right mate. My sixth sense is skewed to f*ck these days. Oddly, I’m far more scared than she is.

Poll: Tory leader

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 02:04 - Jul 29 with 2126 viewsLohengrin

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 01:00 - Jul 29 by exiledclaseboy

I hope you’re right mate. My sixth sense is skewed to f*ck these days. Oddly, I’m far more scared than she is.

There’s nothing odd about that, pal. We worry about those we love.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 08:41 - Jul 29 with 2027 viewspeenemunde

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 22:44 - Jul 28 by Sirjohnalot

Hopkins has been investigated a few times,

Freeldom of speech is a right here, it becomes illegal when it is shown that hostility was intended towards someone’s membership or perceived membership of a race or religion.

Shouting ‘you’re a terrorist’ to someone you think is a Muslim, or ‘swearing at someone calling them black, or white b**stard’.

Certain other ‘shock’ journalists, are likely to eventually fall foul of the Malicious Comunications Act which is what, I think that chap who made fun of Fabrice Muamba was convicted of.

I’ve also prosecuted quite a few EDL people for spouting such filth in public
[Post edited 28 Jul 2018 22:45]

How many islamists have you prosecuted for spouting filth in public ?
Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 11:01 - Jul 29 with 1958 viewsSirjohnalot

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 08:41 - Jul 29 by peenemunde

How many islamists have you prosecuted for spouting filth in public ?

Many. I’m not going into detail, but the Daily Mail myth that they don’t get prosecuted, convicted and Impriosned is just that. A myth. It doesn’t fit their hatred to report on it.

Those pictures of those cretins demanding death to British soldiers ? Arrested, charged, convicted and impriosned,

There is no hidden agenda.
Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 11:02 - Jul 29 with 1955 viewsSirjohnalot

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 01:00 - Jul 29 by exiledclaseboy

Any disagreement any of us have on silly forums, pales into insignificance when faced with real problems. Wishing you all the best, our Drs are the best in the world.
Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 11:11 - Jul 29 with 1942 viewspeenemunde

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 11:01 - Jul 29 by Sirjohnalot

Many. I’m not going into detail, but the Daily Mail myth that they don’t get prosecuted, convicted and Impriosned is just that. A myth. It doesn’t fit their hatred to report on it.

Those pictures of those cretins demanding death to British soldiers ? Arrested, charged, convicted and impriosned,

There is no hidden agenda.

Ok thanks for your answer 👍
Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 11:53 - Jul 29 with 1898 viewsSirjohnalot

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 11:11 - Jul 29 by peenemunde

Ok thanks for your answer 👍

Not a problem at all, always enjoy discussing things. Hope you have a lovely day.
Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 11:55 - Jul 29 with 1896 viewsexiledclaseboy

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 11:53 - Jul 29 by Sirjohnalot

Not a problem at all, always enjoy discussing things. Hope you have a lovely day.

Have you read The Secret Barrister’s book, Sir John? I’ve just finished it. If it’s an even half way accurate representation of how our justice system works (or doesn’t work actually) it’s terrifying.

Login to get fewer ads

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 11:58 - Jul 29 with 1890 viewsSirjohnalot

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 11:55 - Jul 29 by exiledclaseboy

Have you read The Secret Barrister’s book, Sir John? I’ve just finished it. If it’s an even half way accurate representation of how our justice system works (or doesn’t work actually) it’s terrifying.

Yes, I have. Its completely accurate. Scarily so. Things is as she (as we think it is ) says, no one cares. They all think its about defending criminals, until you get the knock on the door and arrested over something you've not done.
Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 12:03 - Jul 29 with 1880 viewsexiledclaseboy

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 11:58 - Jul 29 by Sirjohnalot

Yes, I have. Its completely accurate. Scarily so. Things is as she (as we think it is ) says, no one cares. They all think its about defending criminals, until you get the knock on the door and arrested over something you've not done.

I was genuinely hoping you’d have a different answer because confirming its accuracy is genuinely scary.

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 12:14 - Jul 29 with 1848 viewsLohengrin

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 12:03 - Jul 29 by exiledclaseboy

I was genuinely hoping you’d have a different answer because confirming its accuracy is genuinely scary.

MMWAHAHA!

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 12:15 - Jul 29 with 1843 viewsexiledclaseboy

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 12:14 - Jul 29 by Lohengrin

MMWAHAHA!

Have you read it mush? You should.

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 12:18 - Jul 29 with 1836 viewsSirjohnalot

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 12:14 - Jul 29 by Lohengrin

MMWAHAHA!

Our Judges don't have gavels.

Have big ears and are quite often donkeys, but not gavels
Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 12:19 - Jul 29 with 1836 viewsLohengrin

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 12:15 - Jul 29 by exiledclaseboy

Have you read it mush? You should.

No, not yet. Will it make me even more jaundiced and cynical than I already am?

Edit: Mods, if you’re reading this you’d just as well move this thread across to the other board. It stopped having any football related content half way down the first page.
[Post edited 29 Jul 2018 12:21]

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 12:21 - Jul 29 with 1832 viewsexiledclaseboy

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 12:19 - Jul 29 by Lohengrin

No, not yet. Will it make me even more jaundiced and cynical than I already am?

Edit: Mods, if you’re reading this you’d just as well move this thread across to the other board. It stopped having any football related content half way down the first page.
[Post edited 29 Jul 2018 12:21]

I’m as cynical as you but it shocked me.

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 12:22 - Jul 29 with 1827 viewsLohengrin

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 12:18 - Jul 29 by Sirjohnalot

Our Judges don't have gavels.

Have big ears and are quite often donkeys, but not gavels

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 18:01 - Jul 29 with 1732 viewsperplex

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 20:29 - Jul 28 by Darran

Oh I’ve most definitely done some daft things in the past but I’ve never pretended to be Hitler in front of a load of Jews.

And hopefully this guy will have learnt his lesson and will not be so stupid in future, if he did do it again then throw the book at him, meanwhile we also need to keep over reactive drama queens such as your self well away from decision making.
Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 18:31 - Jul 29 with 1699 viewsFlashberryjack

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 22:32 - Jul 28 by omarjack

If that's the case then all of the EDL/UKIP people would be in jail right now. Including Farage, Hopkins etc.

Why ?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 20:35 - Jul 29 with 1646 viewsGaryjack

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 23:02 - Jul 28 by Lohengrin

Rise to the occasion then and explain why.

Of course i will. Because it was crap ok!
Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 20:38 - Jul 29 with 1635 viewsDarran

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 18:01 - Jul 29 by perplex

And hopefully this guy will have learnt his lesson and will not be so stupid in future, if he did do it again then throw the book at him, meanwhile we also need to keep over reactive drama queens such as your self well away from decision making.

Me an over reactive drama queen?

Fuçking hell thats one of the nicest things anyone’s ever said to me on here.

Incredible.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 20:58 - Jul 29 with 1608 viewsJack123

20 or so years ago, I'm sure this would have been classed as using threatening words or behaviour offence! I'm sure I read on the WOL report of the trial, that the spurs director noticed the nazi salute, whilst browsing through the footage of the videos he had took? So no direct threat or mock of him? Just something he noticed later..

libera nos a malo

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 21:06 - Jul 29 with 1589 viewsGaryjack

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 20:58 - Jul 29 by Jack123

20 or so years ago, I'm sure this would have been classed as using threatening words or behaviour offence! I'm sure I read on the WOL report of the trial, that the spurs director noticed the nazi salute, whilst browsing through the footage of the videos he had took? So no direct threat or mock of him? Just something he noticed later..

That's the thing see. We aren't living in a 20 odd years ago world. He took a video, played it back, and was offended by what he saw. It's what happens in the current world we live in like!
Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 21:15 - Jul 29 with 1570 viewsJack123

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 21:06 - Jul 29 by Garyjack

That's the thing see. We aren't living in a 20 odd years ago world. He took a video, played it back, and was offended by what he saw. It's what happens in the current world we live in like!

I can't see how he can be offended if it's not directed at him..Unless there's a law that says it's illegal to make nazi salutes? I don't condone what he did, but the spurs director is being a grade A bitch.. Iv'e looked at it loads on WOL, and I can hardly notice the gesture he did..

libera nos a malo

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 21:23 - Jul 29 with 1553 viewsDarran

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 21:06 - Jul 29 by Garyjack

We had Freddie Starr trotting around on tv doing it 20years ago and people thought it was funny.

Look there’s a bit of a problem going on here,I couldn’t give a fuçk if the bloke is sentenced to life in prison or given a handout of £50k for being funny,I’m really not interested.
The bit that some people seem to be missing is that it’s the 21st century and some thick twát was pretending to be Adolf Hitler in front of a group of Jews.

How fuçking thick do you have to be to do that? He must be one of the dullest çunts in Swansea if he didn’t know it was a massive no no.
A bit like blacking up really,do I think the reaction to blacking up is a massive overreaction? Of course I do. Would I black up? Of course I wouldn’t.
Why? Because in the 21st century it’s a massive no no.

If people can’t understand that you’re either thick as fuçk or a massive racist.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 21:25 - Jul 29 with 1550 viewsexiledclaseboy

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 21:15 - Jul 29 by Jack123

I can't see how he can be offended if it's not directed at him..Unless there's a law that says it's illegal to make nazi salutes? I don't condone what he did, but the spurs director is being a grade A bitch.. Iv'e looked at it loads on WOL, and I can hardly notice the gesture he did..

The spurs director’s offence or otherwise is irrelevant. He took the footage and passed it to the police and the CPS who decided there was a case to answer.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024