Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Should E20jack/Dimi be banned again? 16:37 - Jul 25 with 20269 viewsDrizzy

Should E20jack/Dimi be banned again?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

After his latest spate of tedious ramblings, derailing every thread with personal disputes, should he be banned from this site once again?

[Post edited 25 Jul 2018 16:38]

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Should E20jack/Dimi be banned again? on 20:29 - Jul 25 with 1616 viewsE20Jack

Should E20jack/Dimi be banned again? on 20:24 - Jul 25 by magicdaps10

Jeez, if what he types is putting people in their place or "schooling" people.......then humanity is truly up shiit creek!!

I can take a discussion with opinion, I draw the line when someone believes and in his case states they are right, it is a very young and naive stance to take.

I am not for banning him although it is coming. What he does need is a rest from this forum for his own sanity.

You only now realised humanity is up sh*t creek?!

You are obsessed with a bloke on the internet. My friend, it doesn’t get much stranger.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Should E20jack/Dimi be banned again? on 20:30 - Jul 25 with 1612 viewsShaky

Should E20jack/Dimi be banned again? on 20:24 - Jul 25 by E20Jack

You mean the one with the smiley holding it?

Can we create one with a massive spade for forgetful Shakes?

Were you smiling when I told Magic not to feed the troll? You?

Where you skipping through the fields when the thread went silent for a few hours in response?

Or were you sitting there on the edge of your seat waiting for somebody to post something, anything you could respond to? So you could get some kicks?

Sad and pathetic.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Should E20jack/Dimi be banned again? on 20:32 - Jul 25 with 1601 viewsE20Jack

Should E20jack/Dimi be banned again? on 20:30 - Jul 25 by Shaky

Were you smiling when I told Magic not to feed the troll? You?

Where you skipping through the fields when the thread went silent for a few hours in response?

Or were you sitting there on the edge of your seat waiting for somebody to post something, anything you could respond to? So you could get some kicks?

Sad and pathetic.

I was audibly chuckling that you resorted to single smileys, repeated ones.

Audibly chuckling. A bit like now

Should E20jack/Dimi be banned again? on 20:36 - Jul 25 with 1587 viewsmagicdaps10

Should E20jack/Dimi be banned again? on 20:29 - Jul 25 by E20Jack

You only now realised humanity is up sh*t creek?!

You are obsessed with a bloke on the internet. My friend, it doesn’t get much stranger.

You been on here arguing with people all day.......that doesn't get much sadder.

Your mental state intrigues me. I have tried every possible angle to try and make you take stock of your downfalls but you really are a lost cause.

The reason I ask your age and if you have kids, these are big foundations to trying to get you to take stock of your issues.
You seem a decently educated guy, obviously from Aberdare way. How I see it, you seem to think that you have achieved something special in your education and believe you are better than most......poor up bringing, see alot of similarities with a certain other poster.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Should E20jack/Dimi be banned again? on 20:39 - Jul 25 with 1576 viewsShaky

Should E20jack/Dimi be banned again? on 20:32 - Jul 25 by E20Jack

I was audibly chuckling that you resorted to single smileys, repeated ones.

Audibly chuckling. A bit like now

Stark bollock raving mad, Dim.

Misology -- It's a bitch

Should E20jack/Dimi be banned again? on 20:40 - Jul 25 with 1573 viewsE20Jack

Should E20jack/Dimi be banned again? on 20:36 - Jul 25 by magicdaps10

You been on here arguing with people all day.......that doesn't get much sadder.

Your mental state intrigues me. I have tried every possible angle to try and make you take stock of your downfalls but you really are a lost cause.

The reason I ask your age and if you have kids, these are big foundations to trying to get you to take stock of your issues.
You seem a decently educated guy, obviously from Aberdare way. How I see it, you seem to think that you have achieved something special in your education and believe you are better than most......poor up bringing, see alot of similarities with a certain other poster.

No i havent, most of your day maybe. I’m working nights, you are helping me through an incredibly quiet night at the office. I nearly gave in and had a snooze earlier yet you have entertained me no end with your obsessive ranting. Each post getting angrier and angrier and frustrated and frustrated.

Aberdare eh?

Should E20jack/Dimi be banned again? on 20:43 - Jul 25 with 1561 viewsNeath_Jack

Should E20jack/Dimi be banned again? on 20:36 - Jul 25 by magicdaps10

Fùck me daps, have a word with yourself man.

He’s laughing his bollocks off at you.

If you can’t see that, I’d suggest you need to take a break from here.

Your heart is in the right place I’m sure.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Should E20jack/Dimi be banned again? on 20:45 - Jul 25 with 1555 viewsE20Jack

Should E20jack/Dimi be banned again? on 20:39 - Jul 25 by Shaky

Stark bollock raving mad, Dim.

Aren’t you just.

I highlighted your mental foolery earlier. Quite the CV I must say.

Login to get fewer ads

Should E20jack/Dimi be banned again? on 20:45 - Jul 25 with 1554 viewsmagicdaps10

Should E20jack/Dimi be banned again? on 20:40 - Jul 25 by E20Jack

No i havent, most of your day maybe. I’m working nights, you are helping me through an incredibly quiet night at the office. I nearly gave in and had a snooze earlier yet you have entertained me no end with your obsessive ranting. Each post getting angrier and angrier and frustrated and frustrated.

Aberdare eh?

Not Aberdare, Aberdare way I wrote.

If I were working nights, I would have had a kip in the day, your going to be knackered come midnight.

Should E20jack/Dimi be banned again? on 20:47 - Jul 25 with 1546 viewsE20Jack

Should E20jack/Dimi be banned again? on 20:45 - Jul 25 by magicdaps10

Not Aberdare, Aberdare way I wrote.

If I were working nights, I would have had a kip in the day, your going to be knackered come midnight.

But if you were me, then I would be you and I would be spending my days obsessing about a bloke i wish I was on the internet - and that would never happen.

Aberdare way

Should E20jack/Dimi be banned again? on 20:47 - Jul 25 with 1543 viewsNeath_Jack

Should E20jack/Dimi be banned again? on 20:40 - Jul 25 by E20Jack

Aberdare eh?

A common theme with those types of posters when they are frustrated to fûck:

Call you names.
Tell you that you have mental issues.
Post videos.
Say that you’re The Res.

All key indicators that they’ve got nothing else. Like little puppies who can’t work out how to get up a step, so they bite it instead.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

Should E20jack/Dimi be banned again? on 20:48 - Jul 25 with 1540 viewsE20Jack

Should E20jack/Dimi be banned again? on 20:43 - Jul 25 by Neath_Jack

If only they knew mate. If only they knew

Should E20jack/Dimi be banned again? on 20:50 - Jul 25 with 1533 viewsShaky

Should E20jack/Dimi be banned again? on 20:45 - Jul 25 by E20Jack

Aren’t you just.

I highlighted your mental foolery earlier. Quite the CV I must say.

Yet you're the one sitting in a state of constant hysterical laughter, judging by the quantity of ROTFLMAO smileys you are putting out.

Somehow doesn't quite ring true, does it?

Misology -- It's a bitch

Should E20jack/Dimi be banned again? on 20:52 - Jul 25 with 1517 viewsmagicdaps10

Should E20jack/Dimi be banned again? on 20:43 - Jul 25 by Neath_Jack

Well I can tell you this, myself and another poster are laughing our bollocks off at him and I am not just saying that as a return.

Should E20jack/Dimi be banned again? on 20:52 - Jul 25 with 1518 viewsE20Jack

Should E20jack/Dimi be banned again? on 20:50 - Jul 25 by Shaky

Yet you're the one sitting in a state of constant hysterical laughter, judging by the quantity of ROTFLMAO smileys you are putting out.

Somehow doesn't quite ring true, does it?

It absolutely rings true. Look at yourselves. It is scarcely believable the lengths you go to just for any kind of attention from me. Even if you have to make yourself look a right nibbin to get it

Should E20jack/Dimi be banned again? on 20:53 - Jul 25 with 1511 viewsE20Jack

Should E20jack/Dimi be banned again? on 20:52 - Jul 25 by magicdaps10

Well I can tell you this, myself and another poster are laughing our bollocks off at him and I am not just saying that as a return.

COurse you are Daps, course you are

Should E20jack/Dimi be banned again? on 20:55 - Jul 25 with 1502 viewsmagicdaps10

Should E20jack/Dimi be banned again? on 20:48 - Jul 25 by E20Jack

If only they knew mate. If only they knew

And in another parallel world

We just dint disclose or give as much away on here, not that dull see.

Should E20jack/Dimi be banned again? on 21:01 - Jul 25 with 1483 viewsNeath_Jack

Should E20jack/Dimi be banned again? on 20:52 - Jul 25 by magicdaps10

Aye, I've already described the posters that cannot resist challenging him then posting videos or calling him mentally ill.

But if you take solace in that sort of crowd, so be it.

Answer me this:

Why is it that you and your ilk, take great pride in chasing him all over the threads, giving out advice, and that's ok. But when he replies directly to you, you class it as trolling. How the f*ck does that work? Then to top it off, when you get frustrated, that's when you start calling him names.

Should E20jack/Dimi be banned again? on 21:01 - Jul 25 with 1479 viewsShaky

Should E20jack/Dimi be banned again? on 20:52 - Jul 25 by E20Jack

It absolutely rings true. Look at yourselves. It is scarcely believable the lengths you go to just for any kind of attention from me. Even if you have to make yourself look a right nibbin to get it

And yet you posted this message to me earlier:

"Far too late for that advice, I have already engaged you when you decided to embark on your trolling hounding of myself and Chris with whatever creation you were making up in your head. I’m committed now, I am afraid I am already the host of your parasitic need for attention. I will have to deal with it. "

Bizarre, and all the more disturbing for its dark rambling incoherent qualities.

Still, give us a giggle, eh?

Misology -- It's a bitch

Should E20jack/Dimi be banned again? on 21:01 - Jul 25 with 1478 viewsE20Jack

Should E20jack/Dimi be banned again? on 20:55 - Jul 25 by magicdaps10

And in another parallel world

We just dint disclose or give as much away on here, not that dull see.

I can’t work out if you posted that with your eyes closed or have posted it in the wrong thread.

It has absolutely nothing to do with what I said, I know that much

Should E20jack/Dimi be banned again? on 21:24 - Jul 25 with 1441 viewsmagicdaps10

Should E20jack/Dimi be banned again? on 21:01 - Jul 25 by Neath_Jack

Aye, I've already described the posters that cannot resist challenging him then posting videos or calling him mentally ill.

Answer me this:

Why is it that you and your ilk, take great pride in chasing him all over the threads, giving out advice, and that's ok. But when he replies directly to you, you class it as trolling. How the f*ck does that work? Then to top it off, when you get frustrated, that's when you start calling him names.

Its not quite as simple as that.

My spat started with him when Res started calling me names because I disagreed with his opinion and E20 jumped on the bandwagon of insults towards myself.

I was double teamed and I am a believer in giving as good as you get. E20 is a clever guy for sure and has spun it superbly for some to believe I was the one who jumped on him from the start.

If he is so anti name calling, trolling........why did he support Res's tirade of the same offences aimed at me?
So my ilk is just what I had from these two culpraits, I am giving back what I received.........I just wont pull the victim card.

Should E20jack/Dimi be banned again? on 21:27 - Jul 25 with 1433 viewsE20Jack

Should E20jack/Dimi be banned again? on 21:01 - Jul 25 by Shaky

And yet you posted this message to me earlier:

"Far too late for that advice, I have already engaged you when you decided to embark on your trolling hounding of myself and Chris with whatever creation you were making up in your head. I’m committed now, I am afraid I am already the host of your parasitic need for attention. I will have to deal with it. "

Bizarre, and all the more disturbing for its dark rambling incoherent qualities.

Still, give us a giggle, eh?

Yes, yes I did.

You have a habit of quoting stuff with absolutely no relevance to it what so ever.

I stand by both posts.

Should E20jack/Dimi be banned again? on 21:28 - Jul 25 with 1427 viewsE20Jack

Should E20jack/Dimi be banned again? on 21:01 - Jul 25 by Neath_Jack

Answer me this:

Spot.

On.

Should E20jack/Dimi be banned again? on 21:31 - Jul 25 with 1403 viewsNeath_Jack

Should E20jack/Dimi be banned again? on 21:24 - Jul 25 by magicdaps10

Its not quite as simple as that.

My spat started with him when Res started calling me names because I disagreed with his opinion and E20 jumped on the bandwagon of insults towards myself.

I was double teamed and I am a believer in giving as good as you get. E20 is a clever guy for sure and has spun it superbly for some to believe I was the one who jumped on him from the start.

If he is so anti name calling, trolling........why did he support Res's tirade of the same offences aimed at me?
So my ilk is just what I had from these two culpraits, I am giving back what I received.........I just wont pull the victim card.

The only way E20 would call people names is if they have done it to him first, and I can't recall that happening very often.

Or do you mean when Res was giving it to you, you couldn't get E20 to agree with you that what Res was doing was wrong? Because i remember that happening quite clearly. But to single him out for not castigating Res, is a bit odd in my opinion. And why are you carrying such a grudge around about it? Let it go, life is too short mun.

You didn't answer my question either, why is it ok for you to continually chase E20 about, but when he responds to you, he's either mentally ill, trolling or a member of the Res family?

Should E20jack/Dimi be banned again? on 21:37 - Jul 25 with 1389 viewsE20Jack

Should E20jack/Dimi be banned again? on 21:31 - Jul 25 by Neath_Jack

The only way E20 would call people names is if they have done it to him first, and I can't recall that happening very often.

Or do you mean when Res was giving it to you, you couldn't get E20 to agree with you that what Res was doing was wrong? Because i remember that happening quite clearly. But to single him out for not castigating Res, is a bit odd in my opinion. And why are you carrying such a grudge around about it? Let it go, life is too short mun.

You didn't answer my question either, why is it ok for you to continually chase E20 about, but when he responds to you, he's either mentally ill, trolling or a member of the Res family?

Correct I would be shocked to the core if I have ever called someone a name without prior provocation and subsequent licence to.

I do seem to remember him getting very worked up that I wouldn’t tell the Res off.

The mentally ill thing is something that that has been spewed out by scorned internet posters since the dawn of internet time. You would like to think that such an awful subject wouldn’t be used as an attempted point scoring stick - but with the likes of Drizzle still using cancer even though we have sufferers in this forum - nothing is off limits to the scorned.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024