Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Everton Fans on Saturday 23:29 - Apr 16 with 3780 viewsNickyJack

They're a big club and always bring the numbers but how come they were so quiet? Didn't make a noise all game apart from the occasional "Everton, Everton, Everton" and something about Allardyce. Barely even made noise for the goal (I know there was a delay). Remember it being the same last year as well
Everton Fans on Saturday on 00:05 - Apr 17 with 3718 viewsJethroJack

Because they can't stand Allardyce's football (they were loud last season).
Everton Fans on Saturday on 09:31 - Apr 17 with 3467 viewscockneyswan

Made me laugh after they scored, started singing :-
“ one nil and we’re fckin sh!t”
Fair play
Everton Fans on Saturday on 09:35 - Apr 17 with 3457 viewscmajack

Can't argue with the numbers they bring. For a club that barely challenges for any trophies at all their away support number wise is up there with the best.
Everton Fans on Saturday on 09:59 - Apr 17 with 3401 viewsDarran

Well I’m sorry but I never necessarily saw a brand of hoof ball from Everton on Saturday and it just goes to show how deluded football fans have become.
People were laughing at the possibility of them being regulated to the Championship before he came in and they’re now 9th with the chance of finishing 8th in the toughest league in the world.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Everton Fans on Saturday on 10:22 - Apr 17 with 3346 viewsJoe_bradshaw

I spoke to a couple of them after the game. They hate Sam because of the style (lack of) and defensive mentality. Their last shot on target in the game was the one that resulted in the goal. He made a defensive substitution by taking Bolasie off for a defender shortly after we equalised. Their argument was that they were playing a relegation threatened team who were better than them, they can’t go down so why not go for it?

They have spent loads of money recently as well.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Everton Fans on Saturday on 10:53 - Apr 17 with 3294 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Everton Fans on Saturday on 09:31 - Apr 17 by cockneyswan

Made me laugh after they scored, started singing :-
“ one nil and we’re fckin sh!t”
Fair play

Technically they did not score. We scored their goal for them.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Everton Fans on Saturday on 10:59 - Apr 17 with 3273 viewsswan65split

Everton Fans on Saturday on 09:59 - Apr 17 by Darran

Well I’m sorry but I never necessarily saw a brand of hoof ball from Everton on Saturday and it just goes to show how deluded football fans have become.
People were laughing at the possibility of them being regulated to the Championship before he came in and they’re now 9th with the chance of finishing 8th in the toughest league in the world.

Aye same as Gooner fans want Wenger out, not happy being in the top 10 ish, always want to win something.
a couple of seasons in the old 4th Division they need . spoilt bathplugs.

Grass is always greener hey?
Everton Fans on Saturday on 11:52 - Apr 17 with 3205 viewsjackjackjackjack

Everton Fans on Saturday on 10:59 - Apr 17 by swan65split

Aye same as Gooner fans want Wenger out, not happy being in the top 10 ish, always want to win something.
a couple of seasons in the old 4th Division they need . spoilt bathplugs.

Grass is always greener hey?

You do realise how much money Arsenal generate in relation to a club like Liverpool or Tottenham? They've been underachieving for years. If I were an Arsenal fan, I'd be well peed off. Though I guess that's whats happens when you have American owners who want to take a profit from the club every season...

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

Login to get fewer ads

Everton Fans on Saturday on 12:53 - Apr 17 with 3079 viewsjasper_T

Everton Fans on Saturday on 11:52 - Apr 17 by jackjackjackjack

You do realise how much money Arsenal generate in relation to a club like Liverpool or Tottenham? They've been underachieving for years. If I were an Arsenal fan, I'd be well peed off. Though I guess that's whats happens when you have American owners who want to take a profit from the club every season...

How much money have they generated compared to those two CL clubs this season?
Everton Fans on Saturday on 13:13 - Apr 17 with 3025 viewsjackjackjackjack

Everton Fans on Saturday on 12:53 - Apr 17 by jasper_T

How much money have they generated compared to those two CL clubs this season?

The most recent figures I can find are 2015/16. Arsenal had revenues of £350m, Chelsea £335m, Liverpool £302, Tottenham £209m. Arsenal are the biggest team in London, and were no.2 in the UK until Man City’s money appeared. They’ve been underachieving in the league for years.

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

Everton Fans on Saturday on 13:54 - Apr 17 with 2936 viewsjasper_T

Everton Fans on Saturday on 13:13 - Apr 17 by jackjackjackjack

The most recent figures I can find are 2015/16. Arsenal had revenues of £350m, Chelsea £335m, Liverpool £302, Tottenham £209m. Arsenal are the biggest team in London, and were no.2 in the UK until Man City’s money appeared. They’ve been underachieving in the league for years.

Let's not pretend Chelsea's spending under Abramovich has been based on revenue. Arsenal have been 4th in terms of spending power for a good while, and held onto that league position for a respectable number of years given how competitive this league is supposed to be.
Everton Fans on Saturday on 00:05 - Apr 18 with 2553 viewsPozuelosSideys

Well im sure this will go just fine..

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43804196

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024