Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ian Taylor, 22:23 - Mar 29 with 5708 viewsconnell10

Leaving the Rangers media team at the end of the season.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Ian Taylor, on 20:33 - Mar 30 with 1355 viewsDunstable_hoop

I did 4 weeks of work experience in the Paulo Sousa era, within the team with Ali Russell, Joe Kyle (head of marketing) and Ian Taylor. Paul Morrissey was about as well. I was only a freshed faced uni student delighted I was even there but all told I would say the guys were totally professional and had the club at heart. Just because they may not be born and bred R’s it doesn’t mean they hadn’t bought into owning their positions and they were all trying to do their best. It was really clear they had a lot of time for the fans too.

Let’s be honest, if you can remember back to where we were when we had guns in the boardroom, youth teamers throwing one another onto tube lines and mass rucks with Chinese teams, you’ve got to be happier with the PR of the club at this moment in time? If not then your digging for Drama. British Soap Awards are a better bet for you!!
Ian Taylor, on 23:55 - Mar 30 with 1272 viewsDevon_4_England

Ian Taylor, on 11:52 - Mar 30 by PlanetHonneywood

Yeah, yeah, whatever! What about Box Office hit Connor, is he still there?

Went to Spurs. Undisclosed fee
Ian Taylor, on 06:07 - Mar 31 with 1234 viewsqprd

Ian Taylor, on 01:33 - Mar 30 by BazzaInTheLoft

I’ll never forgive the efforts he made during the eras of Paliadini and Briatore but i’ll wish him luck anyway, as his coverage of Grenfell and Tiger Feet may have been genuine deep down in his deeply dirty media soaked soul.

He’s an employee with a boss. We all have to do things at work we don’t necessarily agree with or don’t want to do. What was he supposed to do, go rogue? Quit?

Ian is a great guy who has done a good job in the media team. I wish him well. He’s a loss, but he will be replaced

He’s just an average guy who happens to work at a football club. He’s not on insane wages like the players, and doesn’t get the same adoration and attention either. Yet he’s been subjected to a lot of the nonsense players and managers get subjected to- abuse on twitter, etc. Some of the stuff people write about him, particularly from the troubled folks who troll QPR twitter, is shocking and pathetic.
Ian Taylor, on 09:56 - Mar 31 with 1168 viewstoboboly

Ian Taylor, on 06:07 - Mar 31 by qprd

He’s an employee with a boss. We all have to do things at work we don’t necessarily agree with or don’t want to do. What was he supposed to do, go rogue? Quit?

Ian is a great guy who has done a good job in the media team. I wish him well. He’s a loss, but he will be replaced

He’s just an average guy who happens to work at a football club. He’s not on insane wages like the players, and doesn’t get the same adoration and attention either. Yet he’s been subjected to a lot of the nonsense players and managers get subjected to- abuse on twitter, etc. Some of the stuff people write about him, particularly from the troubled folks who troll QPR twitter, is shocking and pathetic.

He's a dick.

Coming back from Yeovil on the train was more than enough to see that, not taking into account his twitter spats online with fans early in his tenure.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Ian Taylor, on 10:33 - Mar 31 with 1144 viewsGroveR

Ian Taylor, on 20:25 - Mar 30 by smegma

He's just a country boy

He's not coming out tonight, doesn't have a stitch to wear apparently.
Ian Taylor, on 11:25 - Mar 31 with 1118 viewsDorse

I would just like to pay tribute to Ian Taylor, who I have never heard of or have idea what he did. He is our (insert job title here) of hearts.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Ian Taylor, on 11:37 - Mar 31 with 1105 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Ian Taylor, on 06:07 - Mar 31 by qprd

I'm an employee with a boss. If they asked me to lie or 'mis inform' for their own gains I wouldn't do it. But then again as has been pointed out to me many times I am self righteous arsehole. The just following orders argument doesn't get us very far does it?

I agree that he has done a good job otherwise, but during some dark periods of our club he has been the mouthpiece for some real villainy. But we all need to pay the bills I suppose and can't afford to die on every hill we face.

QPR Twitter is a sewer and he or anyone else doesn't deserve the abuse.

Like I said, good luck to him.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024