Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Huw Jenkins question ? 11:57 - Feb 11 with 14994 viewsLoyal

How Jenkins question ?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

[Post edited 11 Feb 2018 11:57]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Huw Jenkins question ? on 19:28 - Feb 11 with 3295 viewsLoyal

Huw Jenkins question ? on 17:56 - Feb 11 by TheResurrection

You will really have to explain this one as it just makes no sense whatsoever.

In spite of Jenkins??

Longest unbeaten run since???

Think mun....

You have to separate the Jenkins moral question from the players on the pitch mate.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Huw Jenkins question ? on 19:35 - Feb 11 with 3290 viewsbyron

Huw Jenkins question ? on 19:28 - Feb 11 by Loyal

You have to separate the Jenkins moral question from the players on the pitch mate.

The Res, the greatest swing ever seen since tiger woods appeared in the scene

Benny

Huw Jenkins question ? on 21:09 - Feb 11 with 3241 viewsTheResurrection

Huw Jenkins question ? on 19:28 - Feb 11 by Loyal

You really don't mate. I'd hope none of us are that holier than though that we can't just want the best for our football club at any moment in time.

And right at this moment, morals or not, who cares, we need someone who knows the club and is a Swans fan to keep us together.

The Americans aren't ready to go it alone yet.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Huw Jenkins question ? on 22:34 - Feb 11 with 3212 viewsKilkennyjack

Huw Jenkins question ? on 21:09 - Feb 11 by TheResurrection

You really don't mate. I'd hope none of us are that holier than though that we can't just want the best for our football club at any moment in time.

And right at this moment, morals or not, who cares, we need someone who knows the club and is a Swans fan to keep us together.

Why sell our club to these Americans then, to deliver on the ‘next level’ ...?

The capability of the new buyers is clearly the responsibility of those who sold out.

Beware of the Risen People

Huw Jenkins question ? on 08:32 - Feb 12 with 3166 viewscostalotta

Huw Jenkins question ? on 12:23 - Feb 11 by TheResurrection

The truth of the matter is simple.

We'd be already down this season if it wasn't for Jenkins.

Or the flip side. We would not be in this situation of repeating same things causing the
position we find ourself in again.

Who knows...what ifs and all that.
Huw Jenkins question ? on 08:36 - Feb 12 with 3162 views34dfgdf54

Huw Jenkins question ? on 22:34 - Feb 11 by Kilkennyjack

Why sell our club to these Americans then, to deliver on the ‘next level’ ...?

The capability of the new buyers is clearly the responsibility of those who sold out.

He's not advocating Jenkins behaviour in regards to the sale, he just thinks despite being a sly tw*t he still has a part to play due to the Yanks lack of knowledge of football, the club and the area. I don't agree, but I can see the reasoning. Correct me if I'm wrong Chris.
Huw Jenkins question ? on 08:55 - Feb 12 with 3157 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Huw Jenkins question ? on 18:10 - Feb 11 by bonymine

Chrissy I hope you are enjoying your new offspring but other than that I would swear that you are now yet another member of the Huw Jenkins/Martin Morgan/Caseys/Morgans web of lies and deceit ......

When we SOLD to the Yanks it should have been a ‘Warts and All ‘ Sale with a COMPLETELY new regime( however incompetent they were) and for Jenkins to stay on after his 100% salary increase from £250k to £500k per annum the year before the sale was on a par with the Jaxx Bay ‘Academy ‘ build etc .....😉😉

Things have got so obscene and corrupt at MY CLUB that nothing ever surprises me any more ....

Shameful and Sad ....

Since meeting Dineen his stance has changed to become an enforcer for Jenkins and co . I wonder how that came about?
Who knows .

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Huw Jenkins question ? on 09:06 - Feb 12 with 3148 viewsPrivate_Partz

Huw Jenkins question ? on 18:27 - Feb 11 by TheResurrection

Don’t you realise how petty and a bit childish that sounds?

But also, your main gripe ie the late window was nothing whatsoever to do with Jenkins.

The manager will always make or break a club. We had the tools all season, we just didn’t know how to use them, that’s also not Jenkins fault.

You blame the Yanks even though Jenkins sold out to them.
You blame Clement even though Jenkins appointed him.
You say he was not responsible for the late window yet he gets a handsome salary for being involved and overseeing the whole shooting match.
Illogical Mr Spock ;-) (Now that bit is childish)

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Login to get fewer ads

Huw Jenkins question ? on 09:19 - Feb 12 with 3134 viewsShaky

Huw Jenkins question ? on 09:06 - Feb 12 by Private_Partz

You say he was not responsible for the late window yet he gets a handsome salary for being involved and overseeing the whole shooting match.

Yes, as positions go it is certainly not a masterpiece of coherence.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Huw Jenkins question ? on 12:21 - Feb 12 with 3068 viewsTheResurrection

Huw Jenkins question ? on 08:36 - Feb 12 by 34dfgdf54

He's not advocating Jenkins behaviour in regards to the sale, he just thinks despite being a sly tw*t he still has a part to play due to the Yanks lack of knowledge of football, the club and the area. I don't agree, but I can see the reasoning. Correct me if I'm wrong Chris.

Not much to correct

I also think, when you boil everything down in minute detail, his record stands up.

Better the devil we know just now mate 👍

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Huw Jenkins question ? on 12:31 - Feb 12 with 3059 viewsTheResurrection

Huw Jenkins question ? on 08:55 - Feb 12 by Brynmill_Jack

Since meeting Dineen his stance has changed to become an enforcer for Jenkins and co . I wonder how that came about?
Who knows .

Yeah what happened is I got my belly tickled and started seeing the guy in a different light. Black is so slimming.

He then got in touch with me to arrange small payments of £5 weekly allowance and all I can eat from the Prince Charles Hospital vending machine.

I mean how could I turn this down and such an insignificant remuneration I wouldn't even need to worry about my Self Assessment.

And all he wanted in return was for me to go on Planet Swans and stick up for someone else, another Shareholder who id never met and slagged off ceremoniously for years.

Of course I was going to jump all over this, who wouldn't.

Steve, I know you're one of the biggest pricks on here mate but if you can't see how pathetic you're coming across you never will.

Does anyone know Jenkins or Dineen on here by the way? Anyone know them personally? Maybe you've seen me with them, cosying up, drinking together?

I've never ever met any of them apart from Dineen, and not seen him since.

You can tell how weak your arguing is if you resort to this weak piss. Nothing new there though

Huw Jenkins question ? on 12:32 - Feb 12 with 3058 viewsTheResurrection

Huw Jenkins question ? on 09:06 - Feb 12 by Private_Partz

If you can't apply any sort of intelligence to your argument I'm done with you pal.

Huw Jenkins question ? on 12:34 - Feb 12 with 3055 viewsTheResurrection

Huw Jenkins question ? on 09:19 - Feb 12 by Shaky

Yes, as positions go it is certainly not a masterpiece of coherence.

Here he is look. Trying his best to chip in from the outside.

You take your time Shakeypedia, others have grasped it perfectly well, you're just a bit slow. It's understandable with English not being your first language.

By the way, how many other forums have you pestered following Laudrup along? Do you speak Spanish as well?

Huw Jenkins question ? on 12:49 - Feb 12 with 3051 viewsShaky

Huw Jenkins question ? on 12:31 - Feb 12 by TheResurrection

Yeah what happened is I got my belly tickled and started seeing the guy in a different light. Black is so slimming.

He then got in touch with me to arrange small payments of £5 weekly allowance and all I can eat from the Prince Charles Hospital vending machine.

I mean how could I turn this down and such an insignificant remuneration I wouldn't even need to worry about my Self Assessment.

And all he wanted in return was for me to go on Planet Swans and stick up for someone else, another Shareholder who id never met and slagged off ceremoniously for years.

Steve, I know you're one of the biggest pricks on here mate but if you can't see how pathetic you're coming across you never will.

Does anyone know Jenkins or Dineen on here by the way? Anyone know them personally? Maybe you've seen me with them, cosying up, drinking together?

You can tell how weak your arguing is if you resort to this weak piss. Nothing new there though

I suggest you stick to the thinly veiled GBH threats, and leave the comedy to me.
[Post edited 12 Feb 2018 12:50]

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Huw Jenkins question ? on 12:56 - Feb 12 with 3036 viewsperchrockjack

Yet another phallic reference from the Res.

Something sinister is going on in that dark valley of dead souls .

Bryn and me are hardly chums but we stick to topic without mutual abuse or insults .

He knows I'm harder and nastier though

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Huw Jenkins question ? on 13:04 - Feb 12 with 3033 viewsJJJack

Huw Jenkins question ? on 21:09 - Feb 11 by TheResurrection

Have to say that I agree with this. The Yanks scare the hell out of me.
Huw Jenkins question ? on 13:04 - Feb 12 with 3033 viewsBobby_Fischer

Huw Jenkins question ? on 12:56 - Feb 12 by perchrockjack

Yet another phallic reference from the Res.

Something sinister is going on in that dark valley of dead souls .

Bryn and me are hardly chums but we stick to topic without mutual abuse or insults .

He knows I'm harder and nastier though

You are ridiculous!

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

Huw Jenkins question ? on 13:13 - Feb 12 with 3023 viewsTheResurrection

Huw Jenkins question ? on 12:49 - Feb 12 by Shaky

I suggest you stick to the thinly veiled GBH threats, and leave the comedy to me.
[Post edited 12 Feb 2018 12:50]

Outstanding delivery once again then it seems, from the Danish Pastry.

How many times did you need to edit?

Huw Jenkins question ? on 21:07 - Mar 31 with 2403 viewsbonymine

Huw Jenkins question ? on 18:32 - Feb 11 by bonymine

#Definitelyonthepayroll.....

Well then I hope you & Huw will be very happy together ......

#JackToAJudas .......

Surprising that Chrissy is still on the payroll ........

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Huw Jenkins question ? on 21:19 - Mar 31 with 2374 viewsLeonWasGod

Not sure how anyone can defend what the old board did. There's even a question mark over whether it was legal. And the amount of money p1ssed up the wall on poor signings is mind blowing.

Still, as far as the footballing side goes he's the Ash of the Directors' world. Keeps getting into terrible positions and fecking up, only to save things with a last ditch effort. 7 years in the PL speaks for itself even if he he's only just getting away with all the mistakes.

Shouldn't be here though after what happened in the sale. It would probably hurt us if he left tho - I'd hate to think what the Yanks would do if left to their own devices.
Huw Jenkins question ? on 21:25 - Mar 31 with 2366 viewslifelong

Anyone notice the TV camera pan in on him today? He does not look a well man.
Huw Jenkins question ? on 07:04 - Apr 1 with 2308 viewsSTID2017

Surprising how many voted for him to stay.
Personally the main reason I want him gone is over his poor decision making over managers and recruitment.
However I also think he should have taken his blood money and sailed off intonthe sunset.
I understand why he still lives nearby, as he wants to see his children and his parents, but not sure why he is still involved with the club.

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Huw Jenkins question ? on 07:08 - Apr 1 with 2308 viewsSTID2017

Huw Jenkins question ? on 12:23 - Feb 11 by TheResurrection

The truth of the matter is simple.

We'd be already down this season if it wasn't for Jenkins.

How do you work that one out ?
Many believe he was the reason PC stayed so long, giving Carlos such aa hard job.
Clement should have been sacked in October, to give us plenty of time to turn things around.
If Carlos completes the turnaround, it's down to him, not our brilliant DOF

Huw Jenkins question ? on 07:21 - Apr 1 with 2306 viewsSTID2017

Huw Jenkins question ? on 18:27 - Feb 11 by TheResurrection

Don’t you realise how petty and a bit childish that sounds?

But also, your main gripe ie the late window was nothing whatsoever to do with Jenkins.

The manager will always make or break a club. We had the tools all season, we just didn’t know how to use them, that’s also not Jenkins fault.

Don't bbe naive Chris.
He is DOF.
He has a large say on our recriutment programme, how much we spend, who we sell / get rid of / send out on loan and it is his overall responsibility (assuming he has discussed a list of players with the manager) to get the transfers over the line.
I am happy with King and Ayew, but our lack of strength in depth and failure to replace the deadwood in the squad could still come back to bite us

Huw Jenkins question ? on 07:32 - Apr 1 with 2302 viewsSTID2017

Huw Jenkins question ? on 12:31 - Feb 12 by TheResurrection

I know Huw and his family, as he used to live nearby.
I don't have it in me to hate anyone, but I cannot defend his poor record as DOF.
The time has come for the Yanks to appoint their own DOF, perhaps with Jenkins help.
Then perhaps we can stop repeating the same mistakes of the last three seasons.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024