Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New Striker. 10:43 - Dec 30 with 12814 viewsqprphil

Has anyone seen any good strikers on there travels. As an Ebbsfleet supporter we had a Matt Godden who went to Stevenage, I think he's got a few goals for them the last two seasons, seems to have a knack of being in the right place at the right time. The trouble is, would the step up be too much for this type of player.? Sometimes you just have to make a gamble, and I'm sure someone like him wouldn't cost a fortune. Other than that, give some of the youngsters a bash.
New Striker. on 16:51 - Jan 4 with 3523 viewsMrSheen

Good news! Nile Ranger is suddenly without a club, you'll be surprised to hear.
New Striker. on 23:47 - Jan 4 with 3379 viewsLythamR

New Striker. on 12:03 - Jan 4 by WestbourneR

Yep £350k for Bodin. He's more of an inside forward anyway, not a striker.

My ITK bod at Rovers says Preston are paying him £15k a week and Rovers weren't too sad to see him go. The cup performance vs Notts County was the nail in the coffin.

I'm more disappointed we let Preston pick off Louis Moult from Motherwell, I thought he looked very handy. We'll see.
[Post edited 5 Jan 2018 9:35]

We may well have tried hard for Moult but he just chose Preston, Fairly solid setup and only an hour away from home for him
New Striker. on 09:24 - Jan 29 with 3162 viewsElHoop

New Striker. on 21:43 - Jan 3 by tkqpr

Mohamed Eisa - Cheltenham, young (22) 12 goals in 28 Apps -used to play for Greenwich Borough 57 goals in 100 apps. Next big thing from League 2 - or maybe we now have I'm back at QPR with Eze?

Just throwing this one into the pan. No doubt being bought by Brentford in the summer and having a breakthrough seasons in the Championship and sold onto Villa for £20m the season after.

Or could it be us???

Eisa's brother is at Wealdstone and on Saturday scored one of the best goals ever scored in a Wealdstone shirt. Apparently we've been watching him so this won't do any harm. The way he runs and moves his arms is a bit Taarabtesque if you ask me.

https://mobile.twitter.com/fc_video/status/957363499331735553/video/1
New Striker. on 11:31 - Jan 29 with 3055 viewsAntti_Heinola

New Striker. on 09:24 - Jan 29 by ElHoop

Eisa's brother is at Wealdstone and on Saturday scored one of the best goals ever scored in a Wealdstone shirt. Apparently we've been watching him so this won't do any harm. The way he runs and moves his arms is a bit Taarabtesque if you ask me.

https://mobile.twitter.com/fc_video/status/957363499331735553/video/1

Blimey! What a goal!
Bit of pace on him too!

Bare bones.

New Striker. on 11:38 - Jan 29 with 3033 viewsbosh67

We've discontinued our interest in Hendon's Niko Muir for now. You know where the club is financially when it decides against a player who has impressed on trial.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

New Striker. on 11:40 - Jan 29 with 3025 viewsbosh67

New Striker. on 11:31 - Jan 29 by Antti_Heinola

Blimey! What a goal!
Bit of pace on him too!

Great goal but at that level the defenders are moving in slow motion. He has some talent for sure though.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

New Striker. on 11:44 - Jan 29 with 3004 viewsAntti_Heinola

New Striker. on 11:40 - Jan 29 by bosh67

Great goal but at that level the defenders are moving in slow motion. He has some talent for sure though.

it's all relative of course. But still, whatever level, that's a cracking goal - ran from his own penalty box!

Bare bones.

New Striker. on 11:56 - Jan 29 with 2983 viewssmegma

New Striker. on 11:38 - Jan 29 by bosh67

We've discontinued our interest in Hendon's Niko Muir for now. You know where the club is financially when it decides against a player who has impressed on trial.

According to some dodgy website
Login to get fewer ads

New Striker. on 12:19 - Jan 29 with 2949 viewsRBlock

New Striker. on 11:38 - Jan 29 by bosh67

And according to GWL [an arserag of a paper] it says that we're still keeping an eye on him, but don't think it would be worth pursuing now as he wouldn't make an immediate impact. So ye. Although we are still financially destitute, the decision seems to make sense.
New Striker. on 14:50 - Jan 29 with 2882 viewsElHoop

New Striker. on 11:40 - Jan 29 by bosh67

I think that Wealdstone's pitch would be old school slow and heavy at the moment, so he did well to get the ball moving up so fast. Sure that's a completely different grade, but the fans seem to rate him as being way too good for that level. They seem to be comparing him to the likes of Beckford in that respect but whether he'll end up being that good who knows?
New Striker. on 16:11 - Jan 31 with 2719 viewsjc67

Abo Eisa signed for Shrewsbury today from Wealdstone.
New Striker. on 16:13 - Jan 31 with 2708 viewsGloucs_R

Found one...

Poll: Are we staying up?

New Striker. on 00:12 - Feb 1 with 2577 viewsElHoop

New Striker. on 16:11 - Jan 31 by jc67

Abo Eisa signed for Shrewsbury today from Wealdstone.

Yeah I just saw that. Sounds like the Stones got a decent fee and sell-ons etc. He was out of contract in the summer anyway so I imagine that they'll be happy enough, but they've now got an FA Trophy last 16 game without him.

Will be interesting to see how he gets on up there.
New Striker. on 09:42 - Apr 23 with 2236 viewsElHoop

Eisa scores on his full debut for Shrewsbury. Some similarities to the Wealdstone goal there:

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024