Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swans fans fight back 22:21 - Dec 16 with 22716 viewsIAN05

The fightback starts http://www.scsa.wales/2017/12/16/swansea_city_supporters_alliance/
[Post edited 16 Dec 2017 23:21]
Swans fans fight back on 15:56 - Dec 17 with 1882 viewsDarran

Just a thought after mentioning the court case I wonder would Mr Penny be interested in getting involved when it’s all over?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Swans fans fight back on 16:00 - Dec 17 with 1869 views34dfgdf54

I’m pretty much just echoing the points everyone else has made regarding SCSA. The skill set and knowledge of the guys running it is second to none, Twitter and Facebook has pretty much flew off the handle overnight and journalists are already trying to get involved.

No disrespect at all the Union guys, but I honestly didn’t know of their existence until Friday night. I, and as far as I know everyone else are fully backing the trust, but they can not do what SCSA are doing at this present time.
Swans fans fight back on 16:02 - Dec 17 with 1849 viewsTheResurrection

Swans fans fight back on 15:45 - Dec 17 by Phil_S

That was me - I edited Ian's post about forums to add in that the Jack Army forum was also onboard.

Yeah. Right....

Bullshit

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Swans fans fight back on 16:05 - Dec 17 with 1831 viewswhoflungdung

One can " ignore" Darran but it doesn't stop him posting poison ,lies or simply provoking other posters. It's what keeps him going ,as is obvious.

Ignore button is not the answer . Getting an individual to adhere to site terms and conditions is.

It proves my point, utterly missed, that we are so divided and voluble hierarchy is laughing at us.

And Chris, you really do need to give a monkeys. Direct your undoubted passion towards one man who s sourced appalling replacements for good players and spunked away tens of millions of profit ,which, is spent sensibly on proven quality ,would have seen us mid table ,right now

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Swans fans fight back on 16:06 - Dec 17 with 1819 viewsTheResurrection

Swans fans fight back on 15:47 - Dec 17 by monmouth

My view, as usual is a bit simple, and I make no apologies for repeating myself.

We need three things

1) An effective Trust Platform within the Club for all Supporters not just 'members of a club'
2) An effective and loud voice in the media in its widest sense representing all supporters
3) Action Oriented People leading from the frontline with drive and passion

The constitution and membership of these activities need not be, and should not be, mutually exclusive at all (ideally would be parts of one body. We don't have that and cant while the Trust is stuck in La La Land, so no point in saying it should be).

Now, I don't care if these groups are called Janet Street Porter's Rusty Beard and have Ena Sharples and Minnie Caldwell as members as long as they carry out the functions that we need.

Judge all purely on actions and outcomes rather than 'personalities'. Join IN or not (rather than 'join') as everyone pleases.

No mate.

We are getting somewhere with the Trust and since Phil, Matt and Jimleft it in a bit of a mess.

There is already a group in existence so no need for another one and another one and another one.

We are discussing strongly about the AGM and potential votes of no confidence and all this is doing is undermining those efforts.

We have the organisation we need, just not the right people on it, that can and will change.

Get behind the Trust.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Swans fans fight back on 16:08 - Dec 17 with 1813 viewsDarran

Swans fans fight back on 16:05 - Dec 17 by whoflungdung

One can " ignore" Darran but it doesn't stop him posting poison ,lies or simply provoking other posters. It's what keeps him going ,as is obvious.

Ignore button is not the answer . Getting an individual to adhere to site terms and conditions is.

It proves my point, utterly missed, that we are so divided and voluble hierarchy is laughing at us.

And Chris, you really do need to give a monkeys. Direct your undoubted passion towards one man who s sourced appalling replacements for good players and spunked away tens of millions of profit ,which, is spent sensibly on proven quality ,would have seen us mid table ,right now

Well he can’t ignore me because he brought me into the thread see.
Anyway the thread is entitled ‘Swans fans’ so it’s nothing to do with you.

Swans fans fight back on 16:10 - Dec 17 with 1796 viewsTheResurrection

Swans fans fight back on 15:48 - Dec 17 by Darran

So you care about the Swans and the Trust but you don’t care about fake board meeting minutes signed by Jenkins? Yeah that makes sense.

Look you’re nothing but a troublesome twàt and nobody cares if you get involved with this at all.

Here he goes again, and Phil will keep allowing him the opportunity to stick his oar in.

People have asked me to get involved by the way but not with you anywhere near it.

Just fack off you snide.

Swans fans fight back on 16:12 - Dec 17 with 1787 viewsTheResurrection

Swans fans fight back on 15:55 - Dec 17 by IAN05

I can tell you 100% I'm not a Mod on here - so not being conservative with anything and won't be.

This was a question I asked him in honesty and his response was that they speak every week but he had never heard the points put across like I had done.

I spoke mainly about club not being able to.move on whilst Jenkins was there, our transfer activity shambles *including deadline day mess ups), lack of communication, invisibility of Americans and the shareholders and treatment of the Trust in the sale. Then on mundane stuff like beer prices, JOMA snd the likes.

Fair play to you Ian, I'm impressed. Where did you meet him did you say and what was your genuine opinion of him?

Login to get fewer ads

Swans fans fight back on 16:13 - Dec 17 with 1776 viewsPhil_S

Swans fans fight back on 16:02 - Dec 17 by TheResurrection

Yeah. Right....

Bullshit

I have two daughters. One is 12 and one is 14. On both of their lives that is exactly what happened.

You can choose not to believe it.
Swans fans fight back on 16:13 - Dec 17 with 1774 viewsDarran

Swans fans fight back on 16:10 - Dec 17 by TheResurrection

Here he goes again, and Phil will keep allowing him the opportunity to stick his oar in.

People have asked me to get involved by the way but not with you anywhere near it.

Just fack off you snide.

Here he goes again?

Are you going senile or summin? You mentioned me you clown.

Swans fans fight back on 16:14 - Dec 17 with 1766 viewsPhil_S

Swans fans fight back on 16:10 - Dec 17 by TheResurrection

Just fack off you snide.

Unless he is hiding under an assumed name, Darran is nowhere near it.
Swans fans fight back on 16:15 - Dec 17 with 1762 viewsPhil_S

Lets just bring it back on topic please. Thats aimed at everyone.
Swans fans fight back on 16:16 - Dec 17 with 1753 viewsTheResurrection

Swans fans fight back on 16:13 - Dec 17 by Phil_S

I have two daughters. One is 12 and one is 14. On both of their lives that is exactly what happened.

You can choose not to believe it.

You are going into people's posts and editing them? Right.

Swans fans fight back on 16:17 - Dec 17 with 1741 viewsTheResurrection

Swans fans fight back on 16:15 - Dec 17 by Phil_S

Lets just bring it back on topic please. Thats aimed at everyone.

Show some real balls for once and get rid of Darren.

Swans fans fight back on 16:18 - Dec 17 with 1730 viewsPhil_S

Swans fans fight back on 16:16 - Dec 17 by TheResurrection

You are going into people's posts and editing them? Right.

I added a line to Ian's post as it was the right thing to do to ensure all forums were inclusive (ironically as soon as I did that I removed one of Darran's posts)
Swans fans fight back on 16:19 - Dec 17 with 1722 viewsIAN05

Swans fans fight back on 16:12 - Dec 17 by TheResurrection

Fair play to you Ian, I'm impressed. Where did you meet him did you say and what was your genuine opinion of him?

Met at Liberty about 4 weeks ago. I was quite impressed to be honest. Talked alot of sense in most cases but difficult to know if lip service. Couldn't help feel that he is frustrated as us at certain things as really holding him back in a commercial sense.
Swans fans fight back on 16:19 - Dec 17 with 1720 viewsPhil_S

Swans fans fight back on 16:17 - Dec 17 by TheResurrection

Show some real balls for once and get rid of Darren.

And what do you want me to do tomorrow when he creates the username Darran2

Or the day after with Darran 3.

Until the forum software can give me an effective way of banning anyone then its pointless.

We could spend all day arguing amongst ourselves mind
Swans fans fight back on 16:22 - Dec 17 with 1697 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

I bet some are looking at his thread and having a right f@cking laugh.

Divide and conquer

It’s been going on for centuries

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Swans fans fight back on 16:25 - Dec 17 with 1675 viewsTheResurrection

Swans fans fight back on 16:19 - Dec 17 by IAN05

Met at Liberty about 4 weeks ago. I was quite impressed to be honest. Talked alot of sense in most cases but difficult to know if lip service. Couldn't help feel that he is frustrated as us at certain things as really holding him back in a commercial sense.

This is what I've wondered about mate. There's so much more to our club and what goes on within it and more often than not the truth is somewhere in between.

Trouble is the Trust have been next to useless in getting in amongst it all so we could ever find out more

You, the ordinary fan,has done more than them in one passionate rant

Swans fans fight back on 16:28 - Dec 17 with 1649 viewsTheResurrection

Swans fans fight back on 16:22 - Dec 17 by oh_tommy_tommy

I bet some are looking at his thread and having a right f@cking laugh.

Divide and conquer

It’s been going on for centuries

Exactly, if ever there was a time to get behind the Trust and its new members, now is it.

Swans fans fight back on 16:31 - Dec 17 with 1634 viewswobbly

Is the SCSA collating proxies for the AGM for members who can't attend? If not, it would make sense to do so. A Supporters organisation like the SCSA is probably the best vehicle for collating and representing proxies.

Just in case things need voting on in the meeting.
Swans fans fight back on 16:43 - Dec 17 with 1585 viewsMoscowJack

Swans fans fight back on 16:31 - Dec 17 by wobbly

Is the SCSA collating proxies for the AGM for members who can't attend? If not, it would make sense to do so. A Supporters organisation like the SCSA is probably the best vehicle for collating and representing proxies.

Just in case things need voting on in the meeting.

Good idea. I'd pass my proxy to the SCSA, once I've worked out how to join the Trust without PayPal!

Poll: Simple...would you want Leon in the squad right now, if he was available?

Swans fans fight back on 16:47 - Dec 17 with 1569 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Swans fans fight back on 16:43 - Dec 17 by MoscowJack

Good idea. I'd pass my proxy to the SCSA, once I've worked out how to join the Trust without PayPal!

Print out this form and post it to the appropriate address along with £10.

https://www.swanstrust.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/Swans-Trust-Membership-F

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Swans fans fight back on 16:49 - Dec 17 with 1562 viewsMoscowJack

Swans fans fight back on 16:47 - Dec 17 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Print out this form and post it to the appropriate address along with £10.

https://www.swanstrust.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/Swans-Trust-Membership-F

Thanks for the idea, but it wouldn't get there from Moscow. I'll be in the UK towards the end of next week so could do it then, I suppose.

Poll: Simple...would you want Leon in the squad right now, if he was available?

Swans fans fight back on 17:03 - Dec 17 with 1515 viewswhoflungdung

" Swans fans" thankfully, darran is not representative of them

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024