Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I really do despair at times. 23:23 - Nov 21 with 12761 viewsSnipper

I've seen many posts on facebook over the last few days, and especially tonight, saying that Holloway has to go. Even saying that we should never have got him back.
Yet the same people want Gerry Francis to return and to bring Tony Pulis with him.

I don't particularly like the situation that we're in but, WE DON'T HAVE ANY BLOODY MONEY!!

WE'RE GOING TO BE IN THIS MESS FOR A LONG TIME YET. WE HAVE A £40M FINE HANGING OVER US FFS. LET ME SAY IT AGAIN, WE HAVE NO BLOODY MONEY!!

GET FRANCIS IN, GET PULIS IN, GET CHARLIE AUSTIN BACK FFS.

WE HAVE NO FCKING MONEY YOU DIMWITS 😡😡😡.
I really do despair at times. on 16:05 - Nov 23 with 1743 viewsAntti_Heinola

I really do despair at times. on 14:31 - Nov 23 by LadbrokeR

It's easy being dismissive after all it's a football match, mate, people to do wrong things in it.

52 matches
16 wins
26 defeats
6 clean sheets
16 games without an away win
1.1 points per game
two runs of 6 defeats in a row
currently 3 defeats in a row.

Do I like Ollie yes. He knows that he is doing badly. I'm pleased that you and others feel satisfied.

I won't be satisfied until we're top of the league mate. But that's a totally different issue.

Bare bones.

I really do despair at times. on 16:34 - Nov 23 with 1716 viewsBrianMcCarthy

I really do despair at times. on 15:15 - Nov 23 by BazzaInTheLoft

I also imagine he'd go if Holloway was sacked.

I would think so, he came here with a CV that would probably get him better paying work elsewhere.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

I really do despair at times. on 16:37 - Nov 23 with 1709 viewsBoston

Anyway, the football related dementia study commences in January, I'd suggest they start with some of the fans.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

I really do despair at times. on 17:49 - Nov 23 with 1654 viewsPinnerPaul

I really do despair at times. on 15:15 - Nov 23 by BazzaInTheLoft

I also imagine he'd go if Holloway was sacked.

Don't think so.

Les said he was trying to get him here well before Ollie came.
I really do despair at times. on 18:00 - Nov 23 with 1645 viewsBrianMcCarthy

I really do despair at times. on 17:49 - Nov 23 by PinnerPaul

Don't think so.

Les said he was trying to get him here well before Ollie came.

Didn't know that, Paul. I have read Ollie more or less saying that it was he got him the job here or at least was the deciding factor in the end.

Anyway fair play to both of them.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

I really do despair at times. on 13:42 - Nov 24 with 1489 viewsJuzzie

I really do despair at times. on 14:31 - Nov 23 by LadbrokeR

It's easy being dismissive after all it's a football match, mate, people to do wrong things in it.

52 matches
16 wins
26 defeats
6 clean sheets
16 games without an away win
1.1 points per game
two runs of 6 defeats in a row
currently 3 defeats in a row.

Do I like Ollie yes. He knows that he is doing badly. I'm pleased that you and others feel satisfied.

I'm not sure it's a case of feeling satisfied, just a realisation of the situation.
I really do despair at times. on 14:18 - Nov 24 with 1460 viewsWestbourneR

I don't buy the 'this is as good as we can be'. The squad Ollie inherited wasn't bad, the money being spent isn't that bad.

He should be able to coach this team to get draws on the road and the occasional win. We should not be getting thumped at Forest. They're not good.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

I really do despair at times. on 14:23 - Nov 24 with 1444 viewsTGRRRSSS

We have had some good results to in his second tenure, nevertheless the away record this season is growing increasingly concerning, even for us but I still feel that we are on the right track on the whole, BUT we don't want those in charge to get too complacent, nevertheless a couple of wins and a victory away from home would bolster us bigtime.

We do seem to lack a bit of self belief at the moment, and especailly away and you sometimes get the feeling Ollie has similar feeling when going away.

I guess the thing is there is much going right behind the scenes for once, however some of Ollies more baffling and conservative traits seem to start to appear.

How unlucky have we been this season regards injuries?

And WTF haven't we sacked Caulker?
Login to get fewer ads

I really do despair at times. on 15:02 - Nov 26 with 1361 viewsTacticalR

This all reminds me of a post ingham wrote a few years ago:

'I think that, in our minds, we're building something big out of something small. This is West London, so we're a big small club, not one of those undersized outfits apparently confined for ever to the lower leagues...

The Board are happy to play up to it, so are the press. We think we should dispose of Reading or West Ham as if they are negligible and we are a heavyweight outfit.

It is as if they're not worthy of us, like Holloway and Warnock. Little guys at heart, out of their depth.'

The whole post is here:
http://qprreport.proboards.com/post/296623

Air hostess clique

I really do despair at times. on 21:31 - Nov 27 with 1203 viewsWestbourneR

Tonight ba Brentofrd was nothing to do with a defensive injury crisis. One team was well coached the other was a disjointed mess. We’ve been very poor in possession for a long time. 3 at the back doesn’t work.

Holloway has bought lots players and created a mess

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024