Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Not Under threat 17:18 - Nov 5 with 5474 viewsshandyjack

Walesonline latest article states Americans have no desire to sack PC and his job is NOT under threat.

Poll: Expectation for the season

Not Under threat on 17:20 - Nov 5 with 4632 viewsSmellyplumz

Sweet so there's no money.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Not Under threat on 17:21 - Nov 5 with 4630 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Just goes to show they still know nothing about Prem Football.
[Post edited 6 Nov 2017 9:11]
Not Under threat on 17:22 - Nov 5 with 4619 viewsSmellyplumz

That's us as good as down.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Not Under threat on 17:24 - Nov 5 with 4597 viewswhoflungdung

It's clearly out of our hands

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Not Under threat on 17:26 - Nov 5 with 4584 viewsSwanjaxs

Then they clearly have no desire to retain our Premier League status....

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Not Under threat on 17:28 - Nov 5 with 4563 viewsSwans_16

May sound crazy, but i actually respect this decision.

The dust has settled from yesterdays awful performance (the worst i have ever seen), but sacking managers every 6 or so months is not the way forward for any club, not least ours.

PC is the guy that did the impossible with us last year, inheriting a team not looking too disimilar to what they look now, he saved our arses.

What is sacking him going to achieve ? What managers are out there that are better than PC ?

I just see a manager, a squad and a whole lot of fans low on confidence, and the players should take the utmost blame for not playing for PC yesterday - They should be ashamed, and fined a weeks wages for it - They’ve got to learn, and show some serious passion for this club, as they did at the back end of last season.

What the team need right now is for us all to get behind them, PC included. Some of the things i seen and heard yesterday at the Liberty are things i’ve never heard, and never want to again.

I wanted PC gone yesterday, but having thought seriously about it - They’ve got to back him. The board can’t sack yet another manager that has failed at their own doing ...
Not Under threat on 17:29 - Nov 5 with 4553 views3swan

Or are they being fed the line by someone that

Bony
Mesa
Clucas
Sanches

will all come good
Not Under threat on 17:31 - Nov 5 with 4520 viewsSwanseajill

Similar response came from the Americans at the Trust meeting a few months ago when a Trust member asked them that he believed the majority' of the members present that evening would want HJ away from our club.

Although I thought they looked shocked at the suggestion, and the member who asked the question had a resounding applause from the members present.

The American gave HJ their full support, and said that he was going nowhere.
[Post edited 5 Nov 2017 17:33]
Login to get fewer ads

Not Under threat on 17:45 - Nov 5 with 4403 viewsmonmouth

Which is why we are going to the championship then. Can’t wait to see this imposter ‘grinding out’ results, or rather playing even more negatively to lose 1-0. Yanko W*nkos aren’t there though are they? So they can’t see what is really going on.

And, yes there clearly is no money for a pay off.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Not Under threat on 17:49 - Nov 5 with 4379 viewsAl_Bundy

We have an utter shit squad.

Sacking PC would give another Manager the same problem

We have fans who are deluded pre-season thinking we would be mid table.

Championship players heading for the Championship.

May even be a better match day experience than the tripe being served up at the moment.
Not Under threat on 18:08 - Nov 5 with 4286 viewsSwans_16

Not Under threat on 17:28 - Nov 5 by Swans_16

The dust has settled from yesterdays awful performance (the worst i have ever seen), but sacking managers every 6 or so months is not the way forward for any club, not least ours.

PC is the guy that did the impossible with us last year, inheriting a team not looking too disimilar to what they look now, he saved our arses.

What is sacking him going to achieve ? What managers are out there that are better than PC ?

I just see a manager, a squad and a whole lot of fans low on confidence, and the players should take the utmost blame for not playing for PC yesterday - They should be ashamed, and fined a weeks wages for it - They’ve got to learn, and show some serious passion for this club, as they did at the back end of last season.

What the team need right now is for us all to get behind them, PC included. Some of the things i seen and heard yesterday at the Liberty are things i’ve never heard, and never want to again.

I wanted PC gone yesterday, but having thought seriously about it - They’ve got to back him. The board can’t sack yet another manager that has failed at their own doing ...

You can all ‘Thumbs-Down’ this as much as you like.

But for as long as PC is our manager, he needs to be supported.
Not Under threat on 18:11 - Nov 5 with 4270 viewsswanforthemoney

If we dont get rid of PC, we need to bring someone in over him to handle the motivational and match day side and/or an attacking coach.
I know it never happens that way, but I think it would work well. He's clearly a good coach, otherwise he wouldnt have done it at top clubs, but he clearly cant handle the pressure of being top banana.

I stand in the North Stand

Not Under threat on 18:19 - Nov 5 with 4216 viewsjackportis

Curtis in the dug out would give a huge lift all round

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Not Under threat on 18:38 - Nov 5 with 4136 viewsBanosswan

Unless this is the dreaded 'vote of confidence'.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Not Under threat on 18:41 - Nov 5 with 4118 viewstrampie

Swansea on balance of play up to this point in the season are the worst team in the Premier League.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Not Under threat on 18:52 - Nov 5 with 4019 views34dfgdf54

Not Under threat on 18:38 - Nov 5 by Banosswan

Unless this is the dreaded 'vote of confidence'.

That’s my only hope.
Not Under threat on 19:07 - Nov 5 with 3926 viewsGTCJack

They didn't need to feed Wales Online anything did they?
If there was no question about his future, silence would have been the best option. Nobody in the press or stands called for him out yesterday.

He'll be gone within two games.
Not Under threat on 19:14 - Nov 5 with 3893 viewsBloodyhills

Not Under threat on 17:28 - Nov 5 by Swans_16

I agree with you... it does sound crazy :)

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

N/A. on 22:21 - Nov 5 with 3688 viewsHuw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 4:54]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Not Under threat on 22:29 - Nov 5 with 3647 viewsSTID2017

Not Under threat on 17:49 - Nov 5 by Al_Bundy

We have an utter shit squad.

Sacking PC would give another Manager the same problem

We have fans who are deluded pre-season thinking we would be mid table.

Championship players heading for the Championship.

May even be a better match day experience than the tripe being served up at the moment.

Why do so many people believe relegation will improve the match day experience ?
Ask Sunderland fans how they are enjoying watching their team struggling near the foot of the table in front of half empty stadiums

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Not Under threat on 22:35 - Nov 5 with 3626 viewsmonmouth

Not Under threat on 22:29 - Nov 5 by STID2017

Why do so many people believe relegation will improve the match day experience ?
Ask Sunderland fans how they are enjoying watching their team struggling near the foot of the table in front of half empty stadiums

Relegation will turn the ground into a legoland type graveyard

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Not Under threat on 07:40 - Nov 6 with 3415 viewsDr_Winston

Not Under threat on 22:29 - Nov 5 by STID2017

Nostalgic bollocks for the most part.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Not Under threat on 09:01 - Nov 6 with 3307 viewsSTID2017

Not Under threat on 07:40 - Nov 6 by Dr_Winston

Nostalgic bollocks for the most part.

That's my main thought.
Like all of us who have watched Swans for many years , I remember some really great games from the lower divisions.
However, I also remember many games that were real dross (especially under Sousa).
The other thing is that as bad as people believe our squad is, some will be sold in a fire sale and we would struggle in the Championship.
We need to stay up or we could plummet like a stone

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Not Under threat on 09:18 - Nov 6 with 3286 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Not Under threat on 09:01 - Nov 6 by STID2017

That's my main thought.
Like all of us who have watched Swans for many years , I remember some really great games from the lower divisions.
However, I also remember many games that were real dross (especially under Sousa).
The other thing is that as bad as people believe our squad is, some will be sold in a fire sale and we would struggle in the Championship.
We need to stay up or we could plummet like a stone

We would struggle with the whole squad playing the way they did on Saturday.
Not Under threat on 09:22 - Nov 6 with 3273 viewswhoflungdung

Things can only get better

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024