Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY 20:45 - Nov 2 with 32465 viewsTheResurrection

The Everton fans absolutely HATE the guts of him.

His thread on Grand Old Team Forum has now gone toxic and it's really uncanny reading so, so many of the criticisms he's getting.

Well not that uncanny, just like reading my old posts

And yeah, yeah, you don't care blah blah blah....

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY on 11:47 - Nov 3 with 2757 viewsmonmouth

STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY on 11:45 - Nov 3 by Aaaah_Bisto

Laugh at an ex player. Yes that will get us out of the hole we're in. I'll wet myself at Siggy as we play another 90 minutes of mind numbing, intelligence insulting football. Piddle my pants at Williams as we go bottom three. Good laughs.

You set up another user account just to write that? Seriously?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY on 11:50 - Nov 3 with 2743 viewsDarran

STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY on 11:47 - Nov 3 by monmouth

You set up another user account just to write that? Seriously?

Who is it?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY on 11:52 - Nov 3 with 2748 viewsmonmouth

STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY on 11:50 - Nov 3 by Darran

Who is it?

No idea

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY on 11:56 - Nov 3 with 2726 viewsDarran

STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY on 11:52 - Nov 3 by monmouth

No idea

Oh right I thought you knew him.

STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY on 12:14 - Nov 3 with 2700 viewspencoedjack

STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY on 10:11 - Nov 3 by oh_tommy_tommy

When’s the last time that lot won anything.??

Fans are deleuded, they sold their centre forward and didn’t replace him .

Sack the board

You take 20+ goals out of a side & replace it with inadequate replacements then its obviously going to be difficult.

Everton are not the only club who made that mistake
STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY on 12:21 - Nov 3 with 2692 viewsTheResurrection

More moaning, miserable facking nonsense on here, constantly.

I'd hate to be in some of your shoes.

Laughing at Siggy, laughing at you all.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY on 13:11 - Nov 3 with 2586 viewsDarran

STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY on 12:21 - Nov 3 by TheResurrection

More moaning, miserable facking nonsense on here, constantly.

I'd hate to be in some of your shoes.

Laughing at Siggy, laughing at you all.

Shoes?

Prick.

STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY on 13:17 - Nov 3 with 2588 viewsandrew

GO GET HIM HUW

Half price ex player.

Poll: Can’t see the new guy coming in to sit on the bench so, who’s off?

Login to get fewer ads

STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY on 16:16 - Nov 3 with 2476 viewsicecoldjack

STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY on 09:54 - Nov 3 by Pegojack

If that lump of excrament Jenkins buys either Siggy or Williams back, Mon, that'll be just about the last straw for me and I'll hand my season ticket back.

You have the patience of a saint in fairness .

The last straw for Jenkins was 2013 for me. Totally fooked the club with his ego and poor knowledge of football, the smart move was to step aside from football matters once we reached the top and put it in the hands of someone with the relevant experience.
Once he started earning hundreds of thousands of pounds for a job he was not suited for he needed to be judged according to his pay grade, the few inspired appointments were made easier by the legacy bobby built up and it was clear to see in L1 we were on a journey that many wanted to be part of.

I don't wish to dampen down acheivements of the past but he's stolen a living for at least 4 yrs while the club has withered away to becoming a souless money grabbing identiket premier league struggler without style,ethos or any hallmark of what got us there in the first place .

It was harder to fail than succeed in growing the club and it's fan base, yet Jenkins managed to do just that and reverse almost all positive aspects of what made us every ones favourite 2 nd team to watch, some feat to achieve in fairness !

All we needed was a steady holding of the wheel but arrogance got in the way. WBA were always our model to follow yet we look lightyears away from them and teams that have only been in the league a few months.

I live in hope that it's teething problems for clement meshing a new team together but reading between the lines i think he's not exactly happy with Huw either!

As for Siggy, who really gives a fook ? right player wrong team, happens everywhere and to much better players than him. Veron,de maria,depay,soldado,cabaye ,Balotelli(Liverpool) Andy Carrol, Ayew(West Ham) the list is endless . Big money fook ups are becoming the rule rather than the exception in the premier league,it shows just how much prem football has gone upside down!

Anyway, Friday and time for a Beer !

[Post edited 3 Nov 2017 16:20]
STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY on 17:49 - Nov 3 with 2404 viewsgiantstoneater

STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY on 10:11 - Nov 3 by oh_tommy_tommy

When’s the last time that lot won anything.??

Fans are deleuded, they sold their centre forward and didn’t replace him .

Sack the board

That sounds just like us!!
STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY on 17:54 - Nov 3 with 2401 viewsgiantstoneater

STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY on 11:45 - Nov 3 by Aaaah_Bisto

Laugh at an ex player. Yes that will get us out of the hole we're in. I'll wet myself at Siggy as we play another 90 minutes of mind numbing, intelligence insulting football. Piddle my pants at Williams as we go bottom three. Good laughs.

Cant understand the hatred for Ash and Siggy myself we should direct all our anger at a board who have failed to replace them and also failed in attempts to replace Angel and Leon and squandered a shed load of cash in failures.
STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY on 22:17 - Nov 3 with 2302 viewsBloodyhills

I'll start laughing at Everton and Siggie when we finish above them!

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY on 22:32 - Nov 3 with 2287 viewsTheResurrection

STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY on 16:16 - Nov 3 by icecoldjack

You have the patience of a saint in fairness .

The last straw for Jenkins was 2013 for me. Totally fooked the club with his ego and poor knowledge of football, the smart move was to step aside from football matters once we reached the top and put it in the hands of someone with the relevant experience.
Once he started earning hundreds of thousands of pounds for a job he was not suited for he needed to be judged according to his pay grade, the few inspired appointments were made easier by the legacy bobby built up and it was clear to see in L1 we were on a journey that many wanted to be part of.

I don't wish to dampen down acheivements of the past but he's stolen a living for at least 4 yrs while the club has withered away to becoming a souless money grabbing identiket premier league struggler without style,ethos or any hallmark of what got us there in the first place .

It was harder to fail than succeed in growing the club and it's fan base, yet Jenkins managed to do just that and reverse almost all positive aspects of what made us every ones favourite 2 nd team to watch, some feat to achieve in fairness !

All we needed was a steady holding of the wheel but arrogance got in the way. WBA were always our model to follow yet we look lightyears away from them and teams that have only been in the league a few months.

I live in hope that it's teething problems for clement meshing a new team together but reading between the lines i think he's not exactly happy with Huw either!

As for Siggy, who really gives a fook ? right player wrong team, happens everywhere and to much better players than him. Veron,de maria,depay,soldado,cabaye ,Balotelli(Liverpool) Andy Carrol, Ayew(West Ham) the list is endless . Big money fook ups are becoming the rule rather than the exception in the premier league,it shows just how much prem football has gone upside down!

Anyway, Friday and time for a Beer !

[Post edited 3 Nov 2017 16:20]

Oh shut the fack up you miserable, boring kunt...

You haven't bothered with SCFC for donkeys years apart from streaming games and some jumped up tvvat on suicide watch in Oslo shouldn't ever be commenting on a man and regime that probably rekindled your interest again circa 2011.

Facking pathetic.

STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY on 22:47 - Nov 3 with 2269 viewsDarran

STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY on 22:32 - Nov 3 by TheResurrection

Oh shut the fack up you miserable, boring kunt...

You haven't bothered with SCFC for donkeys years apart from streaming games and some jumped up tvvat on suicide watch in Oslo shouldn't ever be commenting on a man and regime that probably rekindled your interest again circa 2011.

Facking pathetic.

FFS.

STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY on 23:36 - Nov 3 with 2244 viewsGaryjack

STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY on 11:50 - Nov 3 by Darran

Who is it?

Oxoman!
STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY on 23:38 - Nov 3 with 2236 viewsSmellyplumz

I loves siggy, best player we ever had.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY on 10:08 - Nov 4 with 2162 viewswhoflungdung

Beats me why people living 10000 fookn miles away get up in the middle of the night to watch us and our commotose home fans .

So what is seen on television is a mirage then.

Pretty sure its the same, bad marking ,missed tackles, passing the fookn ball backwards when chasing the game, passing the ball directly to opposition -that sort of thing.

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY on 18:04 - Nov 4 with 2083 viewsShaky

i hate to say it, but I have a strong feeling the Lords of Karma had had a good look at this thread before ordaining that no Swansea player could kick a deadball today with anything approaching even average pub league ability.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY on 07:18 - Dec 1 with 1774 viewsNirvana

Still laughing, goofy ffukker?

Siggy's been superb last 3 PL games and Everton's moving up the table.

Us on the other hand?

Yeah, no one's laughing now.
STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY on 07:21 - Dec 1 with 1760 viewsKinsey

STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY on 07:18 - Dec 1 by Nirvana

Us on the other hand?

You know when your computer crashes and you have the option to roll back to a specific date?

I’d gladly roll back 9 Months!
STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY on 07:32 - Dec 1 with 1735 viewsNirvana

STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY on 07:21 - Dec 1 by Kinsey

You know when your computer crashes and you have the option to roll back to a specific date?

I’d gladly roll back 9 Months!

As would I, Kinsey.

Losing Siggy/Llorente were both atrocious decisions, and we didn't replace them whatsoever.

Unless we bring in Viera or Adem Ljajic AND Arias AND Solanke in January, we're royally ffukked.

Cheers though, Kins, hope you're doing well.
STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY on 07:48 - Dec 1 with 1702 viewsKinsey

STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY on 07:32 - Dec 1 by Nirvana

As would I, Kinsey.

Losing Siggy/Llorente were both atrocious decisions, and we didn't replace them whatsoever.

Unless we bring in Viera or Adem Ljajic AND Arias AND Solanke in January, we're royally ffukked.

Cheers though, Kins, hope you're doing well.

All good thanks man. Yourself?

Agreed, horrific decisions and anyone who’s says different is a complete moron!

😂😂
STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY on 08:11 - Dec 1 with 1654 viewsNeath_Jack

STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY on 07:48 - Dec 1 by Kinsey

All good thanks man. Yourself?

Agreed, horrific decisions and anyone who’s says different is a complete moron!

😂😂

Talking of morons, what did you name your car?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY on 08:25 - Dec 1 with 1624 viewsKinsey

STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY on 08:11 - Dec 1 by Neath_Jack

Talking of morons, what did you name your car?

AMGel Rangel

Totally moronic
STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY on 08:55 - Dec 1 with 1574 viewsE20Jack

STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY on 07:18 - Dec 1 by Nirvana

Us on the other hand?

You must have watched a different game than the rest of the everton fans then. Amazing you have time to watch all everton matches now too aswell as all the other leagues. Anyone would think you have no life.... Or common sense.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024