Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone using IPTV? 20:44 - Oct 1 with 4220 viewsbluenile

On a Saturday? mine's ok, but may need to change, any recommendations. PM if need be. Mucho thanks. Also, anyone au fait with VPN, and the setting up thereof?

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

Anyone using IPTV? on 20:46 - Oct 1 with 4214 viewsSwanjaxs

Flawless iptv mate 👍 £42.50 for 6 months.... no vpn required 😎
[Post edited 1 Oct 2017 20:47]

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Anyone using IPTV? on 20:52 - Oct 1 with 4196 viewsbluenile

Anyone using IPTV? on 20:46 - Oct 1 by Swanjaxs

Cheers, where do I get it? Excuse my ignorance

Anyone using IPTV? on 20:55 - Oct 1 with 4193 viewsbluenile

Anyone using IPTV? on 20:46 - Oct 1 by Swanjaxs

Also, does Flawless work with a Smart Samsung tv? does it replace Smart IPTV as an app? Once again apologies.

Anyone using IPTV? on 21:05 - Oct 1 with 4176 viewsSwanjaxs

Anyone using IPTV? on 20:55 - Oct 1 by bluenile

Also, does Flawless work with a Smart Samsung tv? does it replace Smart IPTV as an app? Once again apologies.

Yes it works with smart tv's? Will send you a pm 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Anyone using IPTV? on 21:11 - Oct 1 with 4167 viewsepaul

Got smart iptv app on my samsung tv and run my streamcenter account through it

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Anyone using IPTV? on 21:22 - Oct 1 with 4155 viewsKing_Ribena

So, i'm signed up to streamcenter but using it through KODI, I have an amazon firestick with Smart IPTV on, I'd really appreciate the instructions to be able to watch it through there please ePaul if you can be so kind as to PM me how you did it?

Also, I'm on a month to month basis with it but keep hearing really good things about this Flawless app, if pos can you also PM me please SwanJaxs and let me know about how I go about setting this up on Smart IPTV?

Is there much of a difference between the 2?
[Post edited 1 Oct 2017 21:22]
Anyone using IPTV? on 23:04 - Oct 1 with 4112 viewsepaul

Anyone using IPTV? on 21:22 - Oct 1 by King_Ribena

So, i'm signed up to streamcenter but using it through KODI, I have an amazon firestick with Smart IPTV on, I'd really appreciate the instructions to be able to watch it through there please ePaul if you can be so kind as to PM me how you did it?

Also, I'm on a month to month basis with it but keep hearing really good things about this Flawless app, if pos can you also PM me please SwanJaxs and let me know about how I go about setting this up on Smart IPTV?

Is there much of a difference between the 2?
[Post edited 1 Oct 2017 21:22]

Ok, not to sure how smart iptv with streamcentre works on kodi, as I use the addon on kodi as tbh cant see the point of using iptv app on forestick when I have it on my tv (personal preference I guesss and on kodi the tv section that loads is just as good) however on my tv I needed the mac code which smart iptv app told me they also tell you of the website to go to (on a tv you get it free for a week, then paid a fiver for lifetime use of the app). You also need the link that you use to use streamcenter through perfect player, to find out how to do this check them out on twitter they give you all the tutorials in their pinned tweets.

Apologoes if this doesnt sound to straight forward, even though it is but Im not a techy wizard

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Anyone using IPTV? on 00:11 - Oct 2 with 4096 viewsjedijack

Streamcenter have ripped off a load of people recently. Just in case anyone was thinking about signing up.
Login to get fewer ads

Anyone using IPTV? on 08:50 - Oct 2 with 4040 viewsepaul

Anyone using IPTV? on 00:11 - Oct 2 by jedijack

Streamcenter have ripped off a load of people recently. Just in case anyone was thinking about signing up.

Really? Not seen anything on twitter etc

Anyone using IPTV? on 08:59 - Oct 2 with 4031 viewsdcd14

Anyone using IPTV? on 00:11 - Oct 2 by jedijack

I've not seen anything with this either.

Been using regular for the last 2 seasons for away games. (formerly streamboxtv)

Never had a problem, streams always HD quality also.
Anyone using IPTV? on 15:50 - Oct 2 with 3971 viewsKing_Ribena

Anyone using IPTV? on 23:04 - Oct 1 by epaul

Ok, not to sure how smart iptv with streamcentre works on kodi, as I use the addon on kodi as tbh cant see the point of using iptv app on forestick when I have it on my tv (personal preference I guesss and on kodi the tv section that loads is just as good) however on my tv I needed the mac code which smart iptv app told me they also tell you of the website to go to (on a tv you get it free for a week, then paid a fiver for lifetime use of the app). You also need the link that you use to use streamcenter through perfect player, to find out how to do this check them out on twitter they give you all the tutorials in their pinned tweets.

Apologoes if this doesnt sound to straight forward, even though it is but Im not a techy wizard

Nice one I will get on it and have a look.
Anyone using IPTV? on 00:25 - Oct 3 with 3909 viewsbluenile

Thanks for all the info guys.............great stuff!

Anyone using IPTV? on 12:19 - Oct 4 with 3797 viewsjedijack

Anyone using IPTV? on 08:59 - Oct 2 by dcd14

I've not seen anything with this either.

Been using regular for the last 2 seasons for away games. (formerly streamboxtv)

Never had a problem, streams always HD quality also.

They're not leaving anything on their feed for people to see.

ECB confirmed it in another thread. They refused to honour loads of existing STVB customers unless they coughed up more cash.

Proper bunch of scum fackers with a shit service to boot.
Anyone using IPTV? on 12:25 - Oct 4 with 3794 viewsdcd14

Anyone using IPTV? on 12:19 - Oct 4 by jedijack

They're not leaving anything on their feed for people to see.

ECB confirmed it in another thread. They refused to honour loads of existing STVB customers unless they coughed up more cash.

Proper bunch of scum fackers with a shit service to boot.

Only going off my experience mate.

Mine transferred and I watch the games in HD with next to no glitches.
Anyone using IPTV? on 12:42 - Oct 4 with 3784 viewsjedijack

Anyone using IPTV? on 12:25 - Oct 4 by dcd14

Only going off my experience mate.

Mine transferred and I watch the games in HD with next to no glitches.

There's much better about, and plenty of far more honest providers mate.

The way STVB ended was a total and utter con and I wouldn't be at all surprised if the same people are running SC now. I read yesterday that Mikey1234 has resurfaced, after being in hiding since the wiredvpn scam he helped promote.

I'd never give them another penny of my money, and would urge others to do the same. It's not like they have the superior, or cheapest service about.
Anyone using IPTV? on 13:11 - Oct 4 with 3769 viewsElward

Flawless for me. Previously used streamtvbox then when they changed to streamcenter told me to make a new account and pay again. No chance in hell.

Then used ultimatemania/spotsmania but its virtually impossible to talk to any admins and they never reply, unless they know the answer. On-going issue with them that's lasted 3 months already where you can only watch the games with a vpn as apparently they can't stop the blocks (despite other providers being fine).

Moved to flawless past 2 months and been perfect. The fact you can use perfect player or stb emu to access the channels is a bonus as well. Pay £20 a year on top of subscription for an extra connection too.
Anyone using IPTV? on 14:37 - Oct 4 with 3744 viewsdcd14

Anyone using IPTV? on 12:42 - Oct 4 by jedijack

There's much better about, and plenty of far more honest providers mate.

The way STVB ended was a total and utter con and I wouldn't be at all surprised if the same people are running SC now. I read yesterday that Mikey1234 has resurfaced, after being in hiding since the wiredvpn scam he helped promote.

I'd never give them another penny of my money, and would urge others to do the same. It's not like they have the superior, or cheapest service about.

That's fair.

I don't mind trying others if they are cheaper, I tend to renew 3 months at a time, think the latest was around £25.
Anyone using IPTV? on 16:49 - Oct 4 with 3713 viewsjedijack

Anyone using IPTV? on 14:37 - Oct 4 by dcd14

That's fair.

I don't mind trying others if they are cheaper, I tend to renew 3 months at a time, think the latest was around £25.

I'd recommend having a look at flawless. All channels have very high up-time and their support through facebook is probably better than you'd get at Virgin or Sky. I been with them a bit over 6 months, it's worked so well I told virgin to take their telly box away, saving me £45 a month. Haven't even noticed it's not there.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024