Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Clear out of Chairman and Manager needed 15:43 - Sep 23 with 4306 viewsjackeinstein

What happened to the Swansea way that Clement has been promising non existent.
Jenkins needs to be a man and step down and stop playing with it let some professionals take over the club top to bottom
Clear out of Chairman and Manager needed on 15:47 - Sep 23 with 4283 viewsSmellyplumz

Clement is f ucking clueless.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Clear out of Chairman and Manager needed on 15:50 - Sep 23 with 4241 viewsN_T_J

Clear out of Chairman and Manager needed on 15:47 - Sep 23 by Smellyplumz

#Bants
Clear out of Chairman and Manager needed on 15:51 - Sep 23 with 4233 viewsjojaca

Clear out of Chairman and Manager needed on 15:47 - Sep 23 by Smellyplumz

Bloody negative bitch of a manager, get your most positive 11 on the pitch.

Even when you know, you never know?

Clear out of Chairman and Manager needed on 15:52 - Sep 23 with 4223 viewsSmellyplumz

Clear out of Chairman and Manager needed on 15:50 - Sep 23 by N_T_J

#Bants

#truth

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Clear out of Chairman and Manager needed on 16:00 - Sep 23 with 4138 viewsicecoldjack

This doesn't have a lot to do with Clement but everything to do with how the club is being run.

Sign Joe Allen for £10 m ? Who's younger , better, an international and has swansea written right through him ? Nah let's wait a year and sign a nothi g player like clucas for £17 m instead, that sums up in a nutshell where we as a club are fookin it up.

I don't think Clement signs any of these players he just accepts what he's given and gets on with it. Jenkins needs to be strung up though !
Clear out of Chairman and Manager needed on 16:12 - Sep 23 with 4100 viewsMrSwerve

Clear out of Chairman and Manager needed on 16:00 - Sep 23 by icecoldjack

This doesn't have a lot to do with Clement but everything to do with how the club is being run.

Sign Joe Allen for £10 m ? Who's younger , better, an international and has swansea written right through him ? Nah let's wait a year and sign a nothi g player like clucas for £17 m instead, that sums up in a nutshell where we as a club are fookin it up.

I don't think Clement signs any of these players he just accepts what he's given and gets on with it. Jenkins needs to be strung up though !

We should have paid up for Brendan and Joe imo. Said it at the time and still think it now.

I haven't lost confidence in PC entirely yet though, we did great at the end of last season. The problem is the players that contributed the most to that fight are no longer here.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Clear out of Chairman and Manager needed on 16:13 - Sep 23 with 4095 viewsmagicdaps10

Clear out of Chairman and Manager needed on 16:00 - Sep 23 by icecoldjack

Totally agree, we lost out on Allen as we were not ambitious enough and starting counting our pennies.

We needed a Siggy replacement and then baulked at the Chadli fee, why were we not being pro active with other targets when we knew that Sigg would most likely leave.......we wanted to make sure we got the money in the bank first and then late in the day moved on for targets, far to late.

Things need to change.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Clear out of Chairman and Manager needed on 16:58 - Sep 23 with 3983 viewsSwanzay

What a cluster feck, wtf was Clement thinking starting so defensive, the blame for that shite is solely from top down, a complete fecking mess!
Login to get fewer ads

Clear out of Chairman and Manager needed on 17:19 - Sep 23 with 3826 viewsdobjack2

Clear out of Chairman and Manager needed on 16:13 - Sep 23 by magicdaps10

Totally agree, we lost out on Allen as we were not ambitious enough and starting counting our pennies.

We needed a Siggy replacement and then baulked at the Chadli fee, why were we not being pro active with other targets when we knew that Sigg would most likely leave.......we wanted to make sure we got the money in the bank first and then late in the day moved on for targets, far to late.

Things need to change.

Was chadli the only fecking player that we could think of signing to get some creativity into the side?

The only way we are getting rid of the chairman is if he fecks up big time. If he fecks up big time it means we have been relegated and all that goes with it.
Clear out of Chairman and Manager needed on 17:23 - Sep 23 with 3784 views34dfgdf54

Clear out of Chairman and Manager needed on 17:19 - Sep 23 by dobjack2

Was chadli the only fecking player that we could think of signing to get some creativity into the side?

The only way we are getting rid of the chairman is if he fecks up big time. If he fecks up big time it means we have been relegated and all that goes with it.

Chadli walks into this side whether you like it or not.
Clear out of Chairman and Manager needed on 17:37 - Sep 23 with 3729 viewsWarwickHunt

Clear out of Chairman and Manager needed on 17:23 - Sep 23 by 34dfgdf54

Not at £28m he doesn't.

Jenkins has been after after him for about four years. He's the only option in the entire fûcking world according to that lazy, cocknosed fückwit.
Clear out of Chairman and Manager needed on 17:38 - Sep 23 with 3713 viewsLandore_Jack

Conservative football.

#backtojack

Clear out of Chairman and Manager needed on 17:40 - Sep 23 with 3700 viewsbyron

Luckily we have palace, bornmuff and probably Brighton who will be worse than the shambles we are....

Benny

Clear out of Chairman and Manager needed on 17:42 - Sep 23 with 3681 viewsSgorioFruit

Clear out of Chairman and Manager needed on 16:12 - Sep 23 by MrSwerve

We should have paid up for Brendan and Joe imo. Said it at the time and still think it now.

I haven't lost confidence in PC entirely yet though, we did great at the end of last season. The problem is the players that contributed the most to that fight are no longer here.

Problably sums us up 100% this post has

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Clear out of Chairman and Manager needed on 17:42 - Sep 23 with 3674 viewsjacabertawe

Clear out of Chairman and Manager needed on 17:40 - Sep 23 by byron

Luckily we have palace, bornmuff and probably Brighton who will be worse than the shambles we are....

Errr, no.

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Clear out of Chairman and Manager needed on 18:04 - Sep 23 with 3589 viewsdobjack2

Clear out of Chairman and Manager needed on 17:23 - Sep 23 by 34dfgdf54

That wasn't my point. We seem to be fixated with him to the extent that we won't pay what clubs are asking for him and then don't get anyone else.
Clear out of Chairman and Manager needed on 18:11 - Sep 23 with 3557 viewsWarwickHunt

Clear out of Chairman and Manager needed on 18:04 - Sep 23 by dobjack2

That wasn't my point. We seem to be fixated with him to the extent that we won't pay what clubs are asking for him and then don't get anyone else.

The Jenkins Method.
Clear out of Chairman and Manager needed on 18:18 - Sep 23 with 3530 viewsmacthejack

I'd hold fire on Clement for a while but Jenkins position has been untenable for a good 18 months now.

How someone can so consistently demonstrate such monstrous incompetence and remain in a highly lucrative and highly important roll is beyond me. The amount of money we've gleefully p*ssed down the drain on players who aren't good enough, managers who aren't up to the job and overpaying for mediocrity is f*cking shameful.
Clear out of Chairman and Manager needed on 18:41 - Sep 23 with 3465 viewsunion_jack

Clear out of Chairman and Manager needed on 17:40 - Sep 23 by byron

I really wouldn't rely on that if I were you.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Clear out of Chairman and Manager needed on 18:44 - Sep 23 with 3450 viewscostalotta

Clear out of Chairman and Manager needed on 18:41 - Sep 23 by union_jack

I really wouldn't rely on that if I were you.

Nor me. Palace will get results one the next three games are out the way. Bournemouth always pick up their points in a cluster of games. That's due.

We seriously need to improve, and rapido!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024