Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What's your favourite footballing quote ? My friends 19:00 - Aug 6 with 12847 viewsSwans777

Mine is this absolute corker ................"Swansea will never be a big club and if they are honest with themselves they will say so.
If Swansea fans are Welsh and want to see top class football in Wales, then they should recognise that Cardiff is the only Welsh club with a cat in hell's chance of making it".
What's your favourite footballing quote ? My friends on 19:11 - Aug 9 with 1219 viewswaynekerr55

2.24 - Bob Wilson this...

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

What's your favourite footballing quote ? My friends on 20:41 - Aug 9 with 1184 viewsKerouac

"That was Pele's strength - holding people off with his arm."
- Ron Atkinson

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

What's your favourite footballing quote ? My friends on 20:58 - Aug 9 with 1167 viewsjack247

Fùck off Cardiff

Lee Trundle/Alan Tate 2006
What's your favourite footballing quote ? My friends on 00:05 - Aug 10 with 1122 viewsTNT

What's your favourite footballing quote ? My friends on 16:06 - Aug 9 by Wantagejack

I once went to a Gentlemen's Dinner at Sellafield where Jack Charlton was guest speaker. He was good value. One story was when he gave a speech at another former rival football club. The chairman introduced him saying, 'we have as speaker tonight Jack Charlton, who some remember played for Leeds and England. We thought he was a right c unt.'

I thought the Rodney Marsh story was about Alf Ramsey, but may be wrong.

Colin Moynihan (then Minister for Sport): 'Why did you call me a twister?'

Denis Howell (then shadow Minister): 'Because I couldn't call you a little shit.'

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024