Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another Siggy Update 07:19 - Jul 28 with 28143 viewsSTID2017

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/gylfi-sigurdssons-exit
Looks like he's staying
Great - now let's concentrate on Swans, rather than other teams

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Another Siggy Update on 07:28 - Jul 28 with 7635 viewspencoedjack

WOL basically saying what we all know
Another Siggy Update on 08:15 - Jul 28 with 7497 viewsLandore_Jack

If he does stay, lets hope he puts this circus behind him and gets back to his best.

#backtojack

Another Siggy Update on 08:21 - Jul 28 with 7442 viewsraynor94

Another Siggy Update on 08:15 - Jul 28 by Landore_Jack

If he does stay, lets hope he puts this circus behind him and gets back to his best.

The one he created?

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Another Siggy Update on 08:33 - Jul 28 with 7389 viewsLandore_Jack

Another Siggy Update on 08:21 - Jul 28 by raynor94

The one he created?

And his agent.

#backtojack

Another Siggy Update on 08:36 - Jul 28 with 7367 viewsSPboy

Another Siggy Update on 08:21 - Jul 28 by raynor94

The one he created?

If someone genuinely offered you a job to double your wages, would you not have a hard time deciding what to do if you liked your current job, location, home, etc.?

The player has been as professional as possible. No leaks or words through his agent. He never created this circus, as far as I can see it is all media driven to fill newspapers & get internet hits

You don't like Siggy for some reason, we get that. We are a better squad with players of his quality & personality. If you can't see that, enlighten us with who you would replace him with ...
Another Siggy Update on 08:38 - Jul 28 with 7353 viewsraynor94

Another Siggy Update on 08:33 - Jul 28 by Landore_Jack

And his agent.

Quite agree, and now the farce he can't play Saturday because he's not fit enough, shows there's no sign of the circus ending soon. Unless Everton decide otherwise

Another Siggy Update on 08:51 - Jul 28 with 7285 viewsWarwickHunt

Probably bollox, but if we have turned down £45m plus add-ons and blown the deal then someone needs shooting.
Another Siggy Update on 08:59 - Jul 28 with 7244 viewsswanforthemoney

Save your time and ditch the stress. Ignore the Siggy saga unless or until he's seen wearing another teams shirt.

I stand in the North Stand

Login to get fewer ads

Another Siggy Update on 09:04 - Jul 28 with 7216 viewsraynor94

Another Siggy Update on 08:36 - Jul 28 by SPboy

If someone genuinely offered you a job to double your wages, would you not have a hard time deciding what to do if you liked your current job, location, home, etc.?

The player has been as professional as possible. No leaks or words through his agent. He never created this circus, as far as I can see it is all media driven to fill newspapers & get internet hits

You don't like Siggy for some reason, we get that. We are a better squad with players of his quality & personality. If you can't see that, enlighten us with who you would replace him with ...

He's paid by us to play, which at the moment he's quite obviously not doing, and what's this not like him guff? I had no problem at all, until he started taking the piss out of our club, and I definitely wouldn't say no to teaming up Veira with Mesa again

Another Siggy Update on 09:27 - Jul 28 with 7133 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

having watched the first half of the everton game last night, they'll be back very soon with the money

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Another Siggy Update on 10:46 - Jul 28 with 6936 viewsMagic_Michu

Another Siggy Update on 08:38 - Jul 28 by raynor94

Quite agree, and now the farce he can't play Saturday because he's not fit enough, shows there's no sign of the circus ending soon. Unless Everton decide otherwise

Who's said he's not fit enough for Saturday?

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

Another Siggy Update on 11:07 - Jul 28 with 6886 viewsTheResurrection

Another Siggy Update on 10:46 - Jul 28 by Magic_Michu

I know, it's pathetic some will actually believe that utter garbage.

It's a friendly FFS, that's what they're for.....TO GET FIT!!!!

The Notrac post about the change of accounting period. That makes sense to me unless someone can explain otherwise? I don't know how the fees for football transfers apply in accounting, but with big sales late in the window last Summer aren't we waiting for August 1st to finally get shot of him?

I bloody hope he'll be gone by then!!!

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Another Siggy Update on 11:20 - Jul 28 with 6841 viewsraynor94

Another Siggy Update on 10:46 - Jul 28 by Magic_Michu

Clement, said he's not up to speed because he missed the tour, it's on the WOL site

(No subject) (n/t) on 14:39 - Jul 28 with 6623 viewsTheResurrection

Another Siggy Update on 11:20 - Jul 28 by raynor94

Clement, said he's not up to speed because he missed the tour, it's on the WOL site

Code for he's not in our plans
[Post edited 28 Jul 2017 16:03]

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Another Siggy Update on 15:20 - Jul 28 with 6421 viewsploppy

Another Siggy Update on 09:27 - Jul 28 by oh_tommy_tommy

having watched the first half of the everton game last night, they'll be back very soon with the money

That may be, but more than anything they need a striker. There was a lot of talk about Siggy in the post-match gobshite, but the "experts" (Kevin Campbell and Leon Osman) highlighted the lack of target man. It was plainly obvious from the first half that Rooney can't play there (he was shocking overall), and while Sandro livened it up when he came on and Rooney dropped back (into the Siggy role!) they still lacked a focal point for their attacks If I were them I'd be spending my money on a striker.
Another Siggy Update on 15:22 - Jul 28 with 6411 viewsvetchonian

Another Siggy Update on 15:20 - Jul 28 by ploppy

That may be, but more than anything they need a striker. There was a lot of talk about Siggy in the post-match gobshite, but the "experts" (Kevin Campbell and Leon Osman) highlighted the lack of target man. It was plainly obvious from the first half that Rooney can't play there (he was shocking overall), and while Sandro livened it up when he came on and Rooney dropped back (into the Siggy role!) they still lacked a focal point for their attacks If I were them I'd be spending my money on a striker.

maybe a double swoop for Gylfi and Llorente....I am sure that the Res would ofer to give them a lift too

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Another Siggy Update on 15:31 - Jul 28 with 6371 viewsJonTheJack

Watching them last night, it was clear to me that they are possibly one of the worst clubs he could transfer to.

As has just been said, he will be contending with Klaasen and Rooney for that no.10 spot because Rooney is nowhere near good enough to play up top anymore. Definitely for what Everton appear to be aspiring to with this shopping spree.
(No subject) (n/t) on 15:38 - Jul 28 with 6322 viewsSTID2017

(No subject) (n/t) on 14:39 - Jul 28 by TheResurrection

Code for he's not in our plans
[Post edited 28 Jul 2017 16:03]

Go one - you know you want to make a comment about Gylfi

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Another Siggy Update on 15:56 - Jul 28 with 6254 viewsJacket

On the face of it it's excellent news that he's staying. What worries me is that any further action in the transfer window (appart from getting rid of deadwood) is completely dependent on this deal going through. No sale of Siggy = no new signings - that's how it looks from where I'm standing at least.
Another Siggy Update on 16:07 - Jul 28 with 6200 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Another Siggy Update on 15:56 - Jul 28 by Jacket

On the face of it it's excellent news that he's staying. What worries me is that any further action in the transfer window (appart from getting rid of deadwood) is completely dependent on this deal going through. No sale of Siggy = no new signings - that's how it looks from where I'm standing at least.

I think we'd still add a CB and/or RB. Probably in the typical 5m range.

POTY 2015
Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Another Siggy Update on 17:36 - Jul 28 with 5989 viewsOldjack

Another Siggy Update on 08:51 - Jul 28 by WarwickHunt

Probably bollox, but if we have turned down £45m plus add-ons and blown the deal then someone needs shooting.

bollocks i and many others much rather he stays ,fuk the money

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Another Siggy Update on 17:47 - Jul 28 with 5933 viewsraynor94

Another Siggy Update on 17:36 - Jul 28 by Oldjack

bollocks i and many others much rather he stays ,fuk the money

Well when someone doesn't want to play for my club, I'd prefer it if they left

Another Siggy Update on 17:50 - Jul 28 with 5910 viewsOldjack

Another Siggy Update on 17:47 - Jul 28 by raynor94

did he say he doesn't want to play for us? or is that the usual fairy story bollocks ? ,

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Another Siggy Update on 17:50 - Jul 28 with 5909 viewsFlashberryjack

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Another Siggy Update on 17:50 - Jul 28 with 5909 viewsTummer_from_Texas

He's got the chance to make almost double his current wages. It's not as simple as saying he doesn't want to play for Swansea anymore.

POTY 2015
Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024