Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Alfie Vs homophobia 21:34 - Jul 27 with 30400 viewsBanosswan

Depressing.

Anyone caught chanting, automatic two year ban.

PFA are clueless.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Alfie Vs homophobia on 08:45 - Jul 28 with 2518 viewsWarwickHunt

Alfie Vs homophobia on 22:58 - Jul 27 by Jack_Meoff

There's possibly an anagram in your last word, who knows...

Probably just auto-correcting 'found a penis'.
Alfie Vs homophobia on 09:04 - Jul 28 with 2492 viewsTrundle10

Alfie Vs homophobia on 08:44 - Jul 28 by Darran

Why are you telling me?

Didnt mean to quote you. Cannot see why u felt the need to post that photo tho.?
Alfie Vs homophobia on 09:11 - Jul 28 with 2478 viewsDarran

Alfie Vs homophobia on 09:04 - Jul 28 by Trundle10

Didnt mean to quote you. Cannot see why u felt the need to post that photo tho.?

What's wrong with the photo? It's a photo of him being happy from his story in the Mail.
I'm glad he's happy.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Alfie Vs homophobia on 09:19 - Jul 28 with 2461 viewsTrundle10

Alfie Vs homophobia on 09:11 - Jul 28 by Darran

What's wrong with the photo? It's a photo of him being happy from his story in the Mail.
I'm glad he's happy.

Oooooh 2 men in the bath *snigger *snigger
Alfie Vs homophobia on 09:22 - Jul 28 with 2450 viewsDarran

Alfie Vs homophobia on 09:19 - Jul 28 by Trundle10

Oooooh 2 men in the bath *snigger *snigger

Who's sniggering?

Alfie Vs homophobia on 09:25 - Jul 28 with 2438 viewsTrundle10

Alfie Vs homophobia on 09:22 - Jul 28 by Darran

Who's sniggering?

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=gareth+alfie+thomas+partner&rlz=1CDGOYI_enGB69

Tidy pic
Alfie Vs homophobia on 09:26 - Jul 28 with 2432 viewsDarran

Alfie Vs homophobia on 09:25 - Jul 28 by Trundle10

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=gareth+alfie+thomas+partner&rlz=1CDGOYI_enGB69

Tidy pic

You've lost me sorry.

Alfie Vs homophobia on 09:27 - Jul 28 with 2432 viewsMarinaJack

Alfie Vs homophobia on 08:37 - Jul 28 by Trundle10

I know Alfie, played rugby with and against him. Top bloke, no airs and graces and loyal to the core.

well mike Ruddock will disagree with you there

homophobia is unacceptable in life and in football and if people do it at football they should be banned for it

don't care if anyone is gay straight or bi however Gareth Thomas is basically becoming a professional gay and I'm fed up of seeing him on our screens week in week out

With his idiotic "all right butt" and over the top I'm a thick welshy valley boy act he is becoming a total embarrassment tbh
Login to get fewer ads

Alfie Vs homophobia on 09:27 - Jul 28 with 2428 viewsWarwickHunt

Alfie Vs homophobia on 09:25 - Jul 28 by Trundle10

Tidy pic

He's no Llorente...❤️
Alfie Vs homophobia on 09:30 - Jul 28 with 2421 viewsDarran

Alfie Vs homophobia on 09:27 - Jul 28 by MarinaJack

homophobia is unacceptable in life and in football and if people do it at football they should be banned for it

don't care if anyone is gay straight or bi however Gareth Thomas is basically becoming a professional gay and I'm fed up of seeing him on our screens week in week out

With his idiotic "all right butt" and over the top I'm a thick welshy valley boy act he is becoming a total embarrassment tbh

Why will Mike Ruddock disagree?

Alfie Vs homophobia on 09:33 - Jul 28 with 2415 viewsTrundle10

Alfie Vs homophobia on 09:27 - Jul 28 by MarinaJack

Thick welshy? Professional gay? Why? Explain. I just see him trying to raise awareness of homophobia an issue in which football in particular is in the dark ages.....Did u watch it? Would you turn up if he invited you to discuss this face to face?
Alfie Vs homophobia on 09:38 - Jul 28 with 2397 viewsMarinaJack

Alfie Vs homophobia on 09:33 - Jul 28 by Trundle10

Thick welshy? Professional gay? Why? Explain. I just see him trying to raise awareness of homophobia an issue in which football in particular is in the dark ages.....Did u watch it? Would you turn up if he invited you to discuss this face to face?

If I met him I wouldn't want to talk about him being gay (that's no one else's business but his own and good luck to him) but I would want to ask him why he went behind a grand slam winning coach (mike Ruddock's) back and undermined him to the wru?

As for him being a thick welshy, the guy is becoming a walking caricature of the simple welsh man we saw on tv in the dark days

If you think he comes across as a well educated , intelligent erudite speaker well have to agree to disagree

I rest my case

Alfie Vs homophobia on 09:42 - Jul 28 with 2381 viewsWarwickHunt

Alfie Vs homophobia on 09:38 - Jul 28 by MarinaJack

If I met him I wouldn't want to talk about him being gay (that's no one else's business but his own and good luck to him) but I would want to ask him why he went behind a grand slam winning coach (mike Ruddock's) back and undermined him to the wru?

As for him being a thick welshy, the guy is becoming a walking caricature of the simple welsh man we saw on tv in the dark days

If you think he comes across as a well educated , intelligent erudite speaker well have to agree to disagree

I rest my case

Alfie probably thinks erudite is a glue.
Alfie Vs homophobia on 09:45 - Jul 28 with 2373 viewsTrundle10

Alfie Vs homophobia on 09:38 - Jul 28 by MarinaJack

I rest my case

I think he comes accross as he does in real life. He was captain And he had the gonads to speak about Ruddock affair on tv.
Alfie Vs homophobia on 09:46 - Jul 28 with 2369 viewsMarinaJack

Alfie Vs homophobia on 09:30 - Jul 28 by Darran

Why will Mike Ruddock disagree?

in the season after the grand slam in 2005 there was a lot of friction between a group of senior players including gareth Thomas.

This is how the story goes allegedly of course

They thought Ruddock was getting too much credit and apparently lobbied for him to be replaced by scott Johnson (I have no proof of that but that's the rumor)

After a heavy beating by England. Ruddock told the players not to go out the evening after this beating but led by alfie they went out and got smashed. (alfie confirmed this in his own book)

Then again led by alfie they boycotting the press conference prior to the Scotland game (again confirmed in his own book) and made Ruddock look weak and isolated .

Wales won that game and a few days later Ruddock resigned
Alfie Vs homophobia on 09:48 - Jul 28 with 2357 viewsDewi1jack

Alfie Vs homophobia on 23:26 - Jul 27 by bluenile

I hated those matches back then. I eventually became fed up of suffering the SLINGS and ARROWS of outrageous fortune...............................

But it was Norman who put one in the eye of the pundit predictions for that game.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Alfie Vs homophobia on 09:49 - Jul 28 with 2355 viewsMarinaJack

Alfie Vs homophobia on 09:45 - Jul 28 by Trundle10

I think he comes accross as he does in real life. He was captain And he had the gonads to speak about Ruddock affair on tv.

Well I doubt we'd see warburton or a w jones, ranting at a media pundit to name their sources or screaming into the camera "I broke my thumb playing for wales"

They would have more decorum and more professionalism

But he is right on 1 thing homophobia is unacceptable, I agree with him and you on that
Alfie Vs homophobia on 09:53 - Jul 28 with 2343 viewsWarwickHunt

Alfie Vs homophobia on 09:48 - Jul 28 by Dewi1jack

But it was Norman who put one in the eye of the pundit predictions for that game.

Chainmail for goalposts...
Alfie Vs homophobia on 10:12 - Jul 28 with 2307 viewsDarran

Alfie Vs homophobia on 09:46 - Jul 28 by MarinaJack

in the season after the grand slam in 2005 there was a lot of friction between a group of senior players including gareth Thomas.

They thought Ruddock was getting too much credit and apparently lobbied for him to be replaced by scott Johnson (I have no proof of that but that's the rumor)

After a heavy beating by England. Ruddock told the players not to go out the evening after this beating but led by alfie they went out and got smashed. (alfie confirmed this in his own book)

Then again led by alfie they boycotting the press conference prior to the Scotland game (again confirmed in his own book) and made Ruddock look weak and isolated .

I agree he does come across as a bit of a çunt.

Alfie Vs homophobia on 10:16 - Jul 28 with 2299 viewsMeraki

Alfie Vs homophobia on 22:25 - Jul 27 by Darran

I'm just glad he's found happiness.

Aye, he's making a shvt load of cash of the fact that hes gay - im all up for this ban and despise homophobia, but can't stand that cvnt.
Alfie Vs homophobia on 10:17 - Jul 28 with 2296 viewsraynor94

Alfie Vs homophobia on 09:42 - Jul 28 by WarwickHunt

Alfie probably thinks erudite is a glue.

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Alfie Vs homophobia on 10:19 - Jul 28 with 2291 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Alfie Vs homophobia on 09:46 - Jul 28 by MarinaJack

He betrayed his loyal wife and his country. Great to see Butler calling him out in it and the valley boy caricature floundering badly live on TV. His head slapping antics were just another piece of shameless ingratiating with Cardiff City fans. I hope he saw the programme on Gareth Edwards and knows now how real Welsh legends behave

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Alfie Vs homophobia on 10:34 - Jul 28 with 2257 viewsjack247

Alfie Vs homophobia on 08:00 - Jul 28 by Brynmill_Jack

Horrible. Making as much cash from being a victim of homophobia as humanly possible. I'm definitely NOT anti gay but very much anti Gareth Thomas.

With you on that. Don't even dislike him, enjoyed watching him on natural born winners and he comes across as a tidy guy, but seems to make a huge fuss (and probably a lot of money) out of being gay.

Other people are gay, some high profile. They just get on with their lives.
Alfie Vs homophobia on 11:09 - Jul 28 with 2219 viewsHighjack

Alfie Vs homophobia on 09:11 - Jul 28 by Darran

I'm glad he's happy.

If he knows he's going to be in the papers then he should have the common decency to get out of the bath and put some clothes on instead of besmirching such a classy upmarket publication as the Daily Mail.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Alfie Vs homophobia on 16:12 - Jul 28 with 2118 viewsNatterjack

A sportsman with limited talent who has found out how to extract the rainbow pound. Wish they'd get him off my TV and radio as the guy is an imbecile. Nothing to do with him being a shirt lifter, he's just embarrassing with his 'look at me' sanctimonious rubbish.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024