Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Donald Trump is a complete bell-end 21:15 - Jun 1 with 5374 viewsBrynCartwright

by withdrawing the Us from the Paris climate accord is the ultimate example of how much of a complete tit this guy is. He can wear a hard hat in Pittsburgh in front of his oil and gas chums but he will not stop the renewable industries, that already provide thousands of jobs in the US. What a complete tool kit. I would spit in the cants face. He is threatening our grandchildren's lives.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Donald Trump is a complete bell-end on 15:12 - Jun 2 with 1459 viewsLord_Bony

Donald Trump is a complete bell-end on 13:34 - Jun 2 by oh_tommy_tommy

build his wall
put a roof on it

and suffocate the c@nt

Build that wall Donny baby...and get the Mexicans to pay for it!

Im amazed quite frankly no other president has thought of this.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Donald Trump is a complete bell-end on 16:34 - Jun 2 with 1433 viewsThursday

Donald Trump is a complete bell-end on 12:45 - Jun 2 by Davillin

I'm amazed at the vitriol sent his way in this thread . . . well, no, I'm not.

I am amazed by the display of a complete lack of knowledge about his reasons for withdrawing from the Paris Agreement. Keep reading The Guardian and stay uninformed. There lies the source of the highest quality vitriol available. "Guardian vitriol" appellation contrôlée.

Could it be that folk just don't agree regardless? Both in the UK and US?
Donald Trump is a complete bell-end on 16:37 - Jun 2 with 1429 viewsrock1n

To be fair the coal not dole crowd are being a bit hypocritical here he is protecting US industry. I disagree with it but if this were a left winger there wouldn't be outrage

The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter

Donald Trump is a complete bell-end on 17:06 - Jun 2 with 1411 viewslondonlisa2001

Donald Trump is a complete bell-end on 16:37 - Jun 2 by rock1n

To be fair the coal not dole crowd are being a bit hypocritical here he is protecting US industry. I disagree with it but if this were a left winger there wouldn't be outrage

Yes there would.

It's a brain dead decision, environmentally, but also economically, as it doesn't protect US industry en masse, just a tiny part of it.That's why the CEOs of some of the US's biggest companies have resigned from his advisory panel today in protest.
Donald Trump is a complete bell-end on 17:37 - Jun 2 with 1395 viewsnice_to_michu

I am amazed by the display of a complete lack of knowledge about his reasons for withdrawing from the Paris Agreement. Keep reading The Guardian and stay uninformed. There lies the source of the highest quality vitriol available. "Guardian vitriol" appellation contrôlée.

Please enlighten us with his reasons. Seeing as though we are so uninformed, it should be easy for you to inform us accordingly.
Donald Trump is a complete bell-end on 17:38 - Jun 2 with 1393 viewsrock1n

Donald Trump is a complete bell-end on 17:06 - Jun 2 by londonlisa2001

Yes there would.

It's a brain dead decision, environmentally, but also economically, as it doesn't protect US industry en masse, just a tiny part of it.That's why the CEOs of some of the US's biggest companies have resigned from his advisory panel today in protest.

Yes but it protects the old industry which is more labour intensive and uneducated

The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter

Donald Trump is a complete bell-end on 17:57 - Jun 2 with 1378 viewslondonlisa2001

Donald Trump is a complete bell-end on 17:38 - Jun 2 by rock1n

Yes but it protects the old industry which is more labour intensive and uneducated

More people in the US work in the solar industry than in all the fossil fuel industries combined.

Guess where most of those jobs are though? And guess what they vote?
Donald Trump is a complete bell-end on 18:19 - Jun 2 with 1366 viewsburty

I agree the usa policies are going back to the cold war era with all the blame goes onto Russia North Korea back to the 50s again then.
Login to get fewer ads

Donald Trump is a complete bell-end on 18:43 - Jun 2 with 1351 viewsSilverSurfer

Donald Trump is a complete bell-end on 04:27 - Jun 2 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Trump is such a racist!

Says the guy who uses a pic of an unpopular black footballer as his avatar
Donald Trump is a complete bell-end on 19:20 - Jun 2 with 1332 viewsexiledclaseboy

Donald Trump is a complete bell-end on 16:34 - Jun 2 by Thursday

Pfft. Don't be silly. It'll be fake news or alternative facts or something.

Poll: Tory leader

Donald Trump is a complete bell-end on 06:40 - Jun 3 with 1281 viewsHumpty

Because he publicly stated "The concept of global warming was created by and for the Chinese in order to make U.S. manufacturing non-competitive."?

And then lied when Hilary Clinton mentioned what he said in the presidential debate? "I did not, I did not." Even when what he said was still on his Twitter feed?

Or when he said this? "This very expensive GLOBAL WARMING bullshit has got to stop. Our planet is freezing, record low temps,and our GW scientists are stuck in ice."

All that despite he and three of his children signing a letter to Obama calling for a global deal on climate change in 2009 because "We support your effort to ensure meaningful and effective measures to control climate change, an immediate challenge facing the United States and the world today."

Donald Trump will say and do anything he can to get idiots to vote for him.

And fair play to the man, he succeeded. You voted for him.
Donald Trump is a complete bell-end on 02:05 - Jun 4 with 1214 viewsDavillin

Donald Trump is a complete bell-end on 14:01 - Jun 2 by londonlisa2001

No he's not.

He's putting the needs of a tiny number of extremely wealthy business friends of his first. The rest of America will suffer.

The putting America first bit is spin for the uninformed in the US who will be told the same by Fox News.

Never has it been so apparent that those most in need of education are those most willing to mock it than in the responses of Bubba Redneck and Billy Joe Thicko to this decision.

Teeney Bopper name-calling does not help your argument.

I have suspected for some time now that your posting "voice" sounded familiar, and now it's all clear -- you're the resurection's fake personna.

"You" and "he" both use ridiculous childish nicknames for posters you don't like; both of you have a serious problem with the United States and with people you suspect are intellectually superior, and both of you act like you're superior to everyone else. You ain't.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Donald Trump is a complete bell-end on 02:12 - Jun 4 with 1210 viewsDavillin

Donald Trump is a complete bell-end on 16:34 - Jun 2 by Thursday

Thursday, you hit it right on the head.

I would add only that the media and a few people on both sides of the Atlantic who don't agree with Trump express themselves in the most egregiously crude ways.

Reread the posts above and see how many of the anti-Trump posters want him killed. Rational and thoughtful people disagree without sinking that low.

Donald Trump is a complete bell-end on 02:26 - Jun 4 with 1207 viewsDavillin

Donald Trump is a complete bell-end on 17:06 - Jun 2 by londonlisa2001

Yes there would.

That's not "why."

In the States, the snowflakes who are going insane over Trump's leaving the Paris Agreement use as one of their favourite tactics urging others of their kind to boycott any businesses who disagree with them.

Learn something before you pontificate.

The United States has, does, and will continue to make world class contributions to the very environmental causes that the Paris Agreement claims to do. We just don't want to be the planet Earth's "milk cow," providing billions of dollars to redistribute wealth, swell the bank accounts of E.U. fat cats, and finance the new world order.

Apparently, you do not understand that the major reason for the "world outcry" at the U.S. leaving the Paris accord is the money that will be lost to them.

Either remember -- or more likely "learn" -- that Obama had no constitutional authority to bind the States dto that Treaty. Only the U.S. Senate has the power to ratify treaties. The Paris treat was not even presented to the Senate by Obama [who never liked, followed, or even understood the Constitution]. Like it or not, we have never legally been a part of it in the first place.

Donald Trump is a complete bell-end on 02:31 - Jun 4 with 1204 viewsDavillin

Donald Trump is a complete bell-end on 17:37 - Jun 2 by nice_to_michu

Please enlighten us with his reasons. Seeing as though we are so uninformed, it should be easy for you to inform us accordingly.

Sorry, Michu. It would be a waste of time for the rabid anti-Trump, anti-U.S., types who want him killed and have no idea why, except that your media has them brainwashed.

I am not being discourteous or sarcastic when I suggest that you do the research yourself. It's all out there -- just not in the British left-wing media.

Donald Trump is a complete bell-end on 02:37 - Jun 4 with 1199 viewsHumpty

Donald Trump is a complete bell-end on 02:31 - Jun 4 by Davillin

Sorry, Michu. It would be a waste of time for the rabid anti-Trump, anti-U.S., types who want him killed and have no idea why, except that your media has them brainwashed.

I am not being discourteous or sarcastic when I suggest that you do the research yourself. It's all out there -- just not in the British left-wing media.

So you spout a load of bollocks but you're not prepared to actually enlighten us?

What are you scared of? People laughing at what you've heard on Fox News?
Donald Trump is a complete bell-end on 02:38 - Jun 4 with 1194 viewsHumpty

Donald Trump is a complete bell-end on 06:40 - Jun 3 by Humpty

Because he publicly stated "The concept of global warming was created by and for the Chinese in order to make U.S. manufacturing non-competitive."?

And then lied when Hilary Clinton mentioned what he said in the presidential debate? "I did not, I did not." Even when what he said was still on his Twitter feed?

Or when he said this? "This very expensive GLOBAL WARMING bullshit has got to stop. Our planet is freezing, record low temps,and our GW scientists are stuck in ice."

All that despite he and three of his children signing a letter to Obama calling for a global deal on climate change in 2009 because "We support your effort to ensure meaningful and effective measures to control climate change, an immediate challenge facing the United States and the world today."

And any answer for this?
Donald Trump is a complete bell-end on 02:45 - Jun 4 with 1190 viewsDavillin

Donald Trump is a complete bell-end on 06:40 - Jun 3 by Humpty

Humpty, please don't present statements as direct "quotations" without a direct citation to your source. If you have a direct quotation in front of you, it takes little effort to cite it.

Name-calling on any scale is not good for your argument, but you call millions of Americand "idiots" for not agreeing with you.

As an aside, I found it most gratifyingly amusing that you used Hillary Clinton to cast doubt on Trump's truthfulness. She is without any doubt the world's champion liar of all time -- in and out of politics.

For example, there are dozens of sources online for her reasons for losing to Trump [none of them attributable to her, of course]. [Google "Hillary's reasons for losing/"] Here's one relatively light-hearted one for a starter:

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jun/1/editorial-18-reasons-why-hillary-

Donald Trump is a complete bell-end on 03:00 - Jun 4 with 1181 viewsDavillin

Addemdum:

Donald Trump is a complete bell-end on 03:24 - Jun 4 with 1170 viewsHumpty

Donald Trump is a complete bell-end on 02:45 - Jun 4 by Davillin

Humpty, please don't present statements as direct "quotations" without a direct citation to your source. If you have a direct quotation in front of you, it takes little effort to cite it.

Name-calling on any scale is not good for your argument, but you call millions of Americand "idiots" for not agreeing with you.

As an aside, I found it most gratifyingly amusing that you used Hillary Clinton to cast doubt on Trump's truthfulness. She is without any doubt the world's champion liar of all time -- in and out of politics.

For example, there are dozens of sources online for her reasons for losing to Trump [none of them attributable to her, of course]. [Google "Hillary's reasons for losing/"] Here's one relatively light-hearted one for a starter:

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jun/1/editorial-18-reasons-why-hillary-

OK.

I could just post this. It sums it up quite nicely.

http://www.newsweek.com/what-has-trump-said-about-global-warming-quotes-climate-

If you want me to go through a bit more, I will.

The Chinese one I've already done. It's on his twitter. It's on the post you just replied to. Even though he lied about ever saying it.

Here's the other one. Once again, from his own hand. On Twitter.

The letter asking for action on climate change?

http://grist.org/politics/donald-trump-climate-action-new-york-times/

Oh and Donald Trump loves coal miners doesn't he? He's going to bring all their jobs back and everything. And they all love him for it. Here's what he really thinks about them.

I like the challenge and tell the story of the coal miner’s son. The coal miner gets black-lung disease, his son gets it, then his son . If I had been the son of a coal miner, I would have left the damn mines. But most people don’t have the imagination—or whatever—to leave their mine. They don’t have “it.”

From a Playboy interview in 1990. He sneers at coal miners.

Here's your link just in case you think it's all "fake news".

http://www.playboy.com/articles/playboy-interview-donald-trump-1990

I could provide sourced news about what a c*nt Donald Trump is all day if you want me to.
[Post edited 4 Jun 2017 4:02]
Donald Trump is a complete bell-end on 03:38 - Jun 4 with 1165 viewsHumpty

Donald Trump is a complete bell-end on 03:00 - Jun 4 by Davillin

Addemdum:

The subject was about Donald Trump and the Paris Treaty.

Dav tells us everyone is wrong but he's not going to tell us why, starts demanding evidence and whinges about people being anti US.

Dav starts talking about Hilary and posting silly pictures, despite this subject having f*ck all to do with Hilary.

Dav doesn't want to actually defend Donald Trump because he knows he can't.

Snowflake?

"Aaaaawwwww! You're picking on me because I'm American!"
Donald Trump is a complete bell-end on 03:40 - Jun 4 with 1161 viewsHumpty

Dav has disappeared.
Donald Trump is a complete bell-end on 05:34 - Jun 4 with 1130 viewsHumpty

Donald Trump is a complete bell-end on 02:12 - Jun 4 by Davillin

Thursday, you hit it right on the head.

I would add only that the media and a few people on both sides of the Atlantic who don't agree with Trump express themselves in the most egregiously crude ways.

Reread the posts above and see how many of the anti-Trump posters want him killed. Rational and thoughtful people disagree without sinking that low.

Did you never see the pictures of Obama hanging in a noose Dav? I did.

Did it all completely escape you? And there's a sort of resonance with black people hanging from trees in the US isn't there? And you never saw it? Or you did but you were not that bothered by it?

You like evidence.

Forgot all that Dav when you complained about people expressing themselves in the most crude and egregious ways?

Here it is.

Here's large crowds of people cheering and clapping in a football stadium as a bloke in a Trump mask leads out a bloke in an Obama mask and an another one with a Hilary mask, with nooses around their necks? You didn't see that did you Dav? Or didn't care?

http://www.jsonline.com/story/news/local/wisconsin/2016/10/29/photo-badger-fan-o

Ever see large crowds of Hilary supporters do such a thing?

Missed that as well Dav?

Missed all those bit's as well? But you're all upset about liberals being nasty about Donald Trump?

Dav, Donald Trump is an idiot who was clever enough to target fellow idiots. Idiots like you. And you voted for him .Job done.
[Post edited 4 Jun 2017 5:42]
Donald Trump is a complete bell-end on 07:32 - Jun 4 with 1098 viewsLoyal

And let's not forget the USA has left the Paris agreement and is now applying to rejoin.
Doesn't fit the news though.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Donald Trump is a complete bell-end on 08:05 - Jun 4 with 1085 viewsnice_to_michu

Donald Trump is a complete bell-end on 02:31 - Jun 4 by Davillin

It's not a waste of time. I'd like to know. Consider it your good deed for the day.

Please let us know his reasons.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024