Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
PLay Offs then 13:00 - May 12 with 12765 viewsTGRRRSSS

Sheff Wed and Huddersfield, Fulham and Fakes.

Who do you want?

Other than Reading failing I don't overly mind but mate of mine is a big sheff wed fan so maybe for him I don't mind if they go up.
PLay Offs then on 08:09 - May 18 with 1034 viewsdistortR

PLay Offs then on 23:39 - May 17 by Juzzie

I too get less excited about the PL each year.

As said, all people talk about is the money which 99% is hoovered up by players, agents, execs etc. Fans have to pay more for tickets, merchandise, catering etc.... why not less?

Unless something changes we'll just get tonked week in, week out. Fatigue sets in, we hope for 17th and if we dont go down its higher prices the following season for more of the same.

The only way I think we stand a chance is with a new ground, which has been covered many times on here in various aspects.

up-ticked you before i read the last paragraph, at which point i let in a sharp intake of breath and cried, "Woe is me! What have I done?".

The premier league - all the fun is getting there. Once that bit's done, you're fecked, it's just a matter of when. Can't really see a new stadium changing that, unless we morph into something different then QPR. So Loftus Road with clever development and safe standing, please.
PLay Offs then on 18:45 - May 18 with 867 viewsPinnerPaul

PLay Offs then on 08:09 - May 18 by distortR

up-ticked you before i read the last paragraph, at which point i let in a sharp intake of breath and cried, "Woe is me! What have I done?".

The premier league - all the fun is getting there. Once that bit's done, you're fecked, it's just a matter of when. Can't really see a new stadium changing that, unless we morph into something different then QPR. So Loftus Road with clever development and safe standing, please.

Don't agree really, Watford, WBA, Bournemouth, Swansea all survived with "on paper" worse teams than we had when we were there.

Other teams obviously do under perform Palace and West Ham being good examples.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024