Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread 18:39 - Mar 7 with 40705 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 11 Mar 2017 14:05]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City (6Pointer) Premier League Match Thread on 19:40 - Mar 9 with 3304 viewsmonmouth

Actually it's two wins from four away league games, including Anfield, and the two losses were narrow affairs against ManC and Chelsea. nothing wrong with our away form at all so far under PC.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City (6Pointer) Premier League Match Thread on 19:41 - Mar 9 with 3274 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City (6Pointer) Premier League Match Thread on 19:23 - Mar 9 by Al_Bundy

Since PC took over we have done well but still struggling a bit away from home albeit tough matches. one win in four suggests we need to be more tighter at the back and turn the away form around.

I would not blame Clement. Draws at Chelsea and Manchester City looked likely until we got Fabianski'd.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City (6Pointer) Premier League Match Thread on 20:03 - Mar 9 with 3265 viewsSwansNZ

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City (6Pointer) Premier League Match Thread on 19:41 - Mar 9 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I would not blame Clement. Draws at Chelsea and Manchester City looked likely until we got Fabianski'd.

I thought you were blaming Naughton for the Man City winner?

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City (6Pointer) Premier League Match Thread on 20:14 - Mar 9 with 3244 viewsGlyn1

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City (6Pointer) Premier League Match Thread on 19:17 - Mar 9 by Loyal

Every game should be approached as must win when you think about it.
No other expectation.

Great aggression, but there's no harm in playing for a draw when playing away against a better side. That isn't the case here but of course you should have different plans for playing home and away - a bit like in a chess game where the one playing black starts off on the defensive.

1 - 1 would be excellent.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City (6Pointer) Premier League Match Thread on 20:58 - Mar 9 with 3182 viewsswanjackal

Fancy a 2-0 win. Fer to score a screamer.

If we can pick up 6 points in the next two games, I would be ecstatic.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City (6Pointer) Premier League Match Thread on 21:33 - Mar 9 with 3122 viewsperchrockjack

If we front up, we ll be ok

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City (6Pointer) Premier League Match Thread on 22:01 - Mar 9 with 3098 viewsbuilthjack

We will win this one

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City (6Pointer) Premier League Match Thread on 22:03 - Mar 9 with 3093 viewsLoyal

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City (6Pointer) Premier League Match Thread on 20:14 - Mar 9 by Glyn1

Great aggression, but there's no harm in playing for a draw when playing away against a better side. That isn't the case here but of course you should have different plans for playing home and away - a bit like in a chess game where the one playing black starts off on the defensive.

1 - 1 would be excellent.

No team can play in any other way than to win.
Mindset.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City (6Pointer) Premier League Match Thread on 07:19 - Mar 10 with 2936 viewsJethroJack

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City (6Pointer) Premier League Match Thread on 19:41 - Mar 9 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Good job that Fab pulled off that brilliant save against Burnley, then...or did you miss that one. If I didn't know any better, you sound like you're envious of the/his "big Pole".
The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City (6Pointer) Premier League Match Thread on 08:40 - Mar 10 with 2903 viewsDr_Winston

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City (6Pointer) Premier League Match Thread on 19:40 - Mar 9 by monmouth

Actually it's two wins from four away league games, including Anfield, and the two losses were narrow affairs against ManC and Chelsea. nothing wrong with our away form at all so far under PC.

Indeed.

I'd expect us to be a bit cagey for this one. Try to frustrate Hull and hit them with a set piece or on the counter. They've tightened up at the back but don't score a huge number.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City (6Pointer) Premier League Match Thread on 09:33 - Mar 10 with 2852 viewsUxbridge

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City (6Pointer) Premier League Match Thread on 07:19 - Mar 10 by JethroJack

Good job that Fab pulled off that brilliant save against Burnley, then...or did you miss that one. If I didn't know any better, you sound like you're envious of the/his "big Pole".

We'll ignore that the dodgy penalty came from the subsequent corner then

Anyone blaming Fabianski for the Man City result needs a word though. Even saving a free header from 4 yards was decent enough. The issues were elsewhere there.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City (6Pointer) Premier League Match Thread on 09:36 - Mar 10 with 2852 viewsswancity

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City (6Pointer) Premier League Match Thread on 21:33 - Mar 9 by perchrockjack

If we front up, we ll be ok

If we front up we'll be ok ?

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City (6Pointer) Premier League Match Thread on 09:50 - Mar 10 with 2832 viewsLandore_Jack

Paul Merson

Hull v Swansea (Saturday, 3pm)

This is another big, big football match. If Swansea win this they are almost cut adrift and you could say they would be safe. I always thought Hull would struggle once they came into games they expected to win. It's alright against Manchester United and Liverpool when there's no expectation. I watched Hull last week at Leicester and they were never really in the game. I'm backing Swansea for a victory which could go a long way to maintaining their Premier League status.

PAUL PREDICTS: 1-2

#backtojack

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City (6Pointer) Premier League Match Thread on 09:59 - Mar 10 with 2818 viewsAl_Bundy

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City (6Pointer) Premier League Match Thread on 09:50 - Mar 10 by Landore_Jack

Paul Merson

This is another big, big football match. If Swansea win this they are almost cut adrift and you could say they would be safe. I always thought Hull would struggle once they came into games they expected to win. It's alright against Manchester United and Liverpool when there's no expectation. I watched Hull last week at Leicester and they were never really in the game. I'm backing Swansea for a victory which could go a long way to maintaining their Premier League status.

Oh dear...
The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City (6Pointer) Premier League Match Thread on 13:40 - Mar 10 with 2635 viewsGlyn1

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City (6Pointer) Premier League Match Thread on 09:50 - Mar 10 by Landore_Jack

Paul Merson

A couple of hours ago he was behind me in the queue at a dry cleaners in Whitton High Street, south-west London. Goes there every morning apparently if you want a word with him.
[Post edited 10 Mar 2017 13:41]

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City (6Pointer) Premier League Match Thread on 13:50 - Mar 10 with 2619 viewsmonmouth

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City (6Pointer) Premier League Match Thread on 13:40 - Mar 10 by Glyn1

A couple of hours ago he was behind me in the queue at a dry cleaners in Whitton High Street, south-west London. Goes there every morning apparently if you want a word with him.
[Post edited 10 Mar 2017 13:41]

Goes there every morning? Does he shit the bed every night?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City (6Pointer) Premier League Match Thread on 13:51 - Mar 10 with 2619 viewsGlyn1

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City (6Pointer) Premier League Match Thread on 14:13 - Mar 8 by DafyddHuw

Can;t find a match thread on any of the Hull forums. They#re very slack. It's already Wednesday.

Have they woken up yet?

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City (6Pointer) Premier League Match Thread on 19:28 - Mar 10 with 2352 viewsOldjack

[Post edited 10 Mar 2017 19:32]

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City (6Pointer) Premier League Match Thread on 19:51 - Mar 10 with 2327 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City (6Pointer) Premier League Match Thread on 13:41 - Mar 9 by Pokerface

We have won once away to Hull in our last 9 visits.

Hull have not lost at home under Silva - including matches against Liverpool, Man U and us.

Obviously want a win and believe we can, but a draw would be a decent result.

Any of this ' must win / should win' is bollox.

Yes this is what makes a mockery of DYSS's "Should", since playing us in the cup they have beaten these teams it Home
Bournemouth 3:1
Man U 2:1
Liverpool 2:0
And drawn 1:1 with Burnley.
This is going to be one tough game as we will have to do what both Man U & Pool couldn't do and we will do well to draw let alone beat them.
We know we are capable of beating them when we play our top game, so that is what we will have to do, otherwise it will be at best a draw.
The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City (6Pointer) Premier League Match Thread on 19:56 - Mar 10 with 2317 viewsGlyn1

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City (6Pointer) Premier League Match Thread on 19:51 - Mar 10 by A_Fans_Dad

Yes this is what makes a mockery of DYSS's "Should", since playing us in the cup they have beaten these teams it Home
Bournemouth 3:1
Man U 2:1
Liverpool 2:0
And drawn 1:1 with Burnley.
This is going to be one tough game as we will have to do what both Man U & Pool couldn't do and we will do well to draw let alone beat them.
We know we are capable of beating them when we play our top game, so that is what we will have to do, otherwise it will be at best a draw.

Any Jacks in Hull yet?
[Post edited 10 Mar 2017 19:59]

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City (6Pointer) Premier League Match Thread on 20:12 - Mar 10 with 2290 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City (6Pointer) Premier League Match Thread on 19:56 - Mar 10 by Glyn1

Any Jacks in Hull yet?

Sorry, I don't know.
The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City (6Pointer) Premier League Match Thread on 20:28 - Mar 10 with 2274 viewsOldjack

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City (6Pointer) Premier League Match Thread on 19:56 - Mar 10 by Glyn1

Any Jacks in Hull yet?

Yes my mate and a few others went up yesterday by train

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City (6Pointer) Premier League Match Thread on 21:07 - Mar 10 with 2231 viewsItchySphincter

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City (6Pointer) Premier League Match Thread on 20:28 - Mar 10 by Oldjack

You have 'mates'..?!

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City (6Pointer) Premier League Match Thread on 21:10 - Mar 10 with 2226 viewsOldjack

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City (6Pointer) Premier League Match Thread on 21:07 - Mar 10 by ItchySphincter

You have 'mates'..?!

shut it !dull fuk

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City (6Pointer) Premier League Match Thread on 21:14 - Mar 10 with 2219 viewsGlyn1

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City (6Pointer) Premier League Match Thread on 20:28 - Mar 10 by Oldjack

They have my full respect for getting there early. There are some excellent pubs in the old part of town. Tomorrow morning, they should check out the Aquarium!
[Post edited 10 Mar 2017 21:29]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024