Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread 18:39 - Mar 7 with 40714 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 11 Mar 2017 14:05]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:41 - Mar 11 with 1722 viewsmonmouth

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:38 - Mar 11 by union_jack

Without Llorente our game plan is ruined as crosses into the box are then almost 100% ineffective.

Crying out for a plan B but that's not likely to happen with the personnel we have.

I can only hope that Llorente will be back up and running by next week. Start with Narsingh instead of Routledge and go for the jugular. That said, it will be difficult as Bournemouth have some renewed belief after today.

They also had 20+ shots at goal. They will be coming after us.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:43 - Mar 11 with 1709 viewsFlashberryjack

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:35 - Mar 11 by londonlisa2001

Who cares? He's taken a nailed on relegation destined shower of crap and given us more hope than I thought possible.

To make us a good squad will take time and more than one January window. He's doing an excellent job so far.

People need to get a grip.

I didn't say he wasn't, just trying to add a bit of humor to a disappointing day.

Get a grip.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:44 - Mar 11 with 1697 viewsunion_jack

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:41 - Mar 11 by monmouth

They also had 20+ shots at goal. They will be coming after us.

Without a doubt. And of course, so they should being at home.

I just hope we attack the game in a different manner than today.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:45 - Mar 11 with 1688 viewsmonmouth

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:35 - Mar 11 by londonlisa2001

Who cares? He's taken a nailed on relegation destined shower of crap and given us more hope than I thought possible.

To make us a good squad will take time and more than one January window. He's doing an excellent job so far.

People need to get a grip.

Ha ha, you want football fans to get a grip? And Welsh ones at that. You know that's not how it works.

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:45 - Mar 11 with 1687 viewsowainglyndwr

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:38 - Mar 11 by union_jack

Without Llorente our game plan is ruined as crosses into the box are then almost 100% ineffective.

Crying out for a plan B but that's not likely to happen with the personnel we have.

I can only hope that Llorente will be back up and running by next week. Start with Narsingh instead of Routledge and go for the jugular. That said, it will be difficult as Bournemouth have some renewed belief after today.

I think Llorente was a target for them today
The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:48 - Mar 11 with 1669 viewsFlashberryjack

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:45 - Mar 11 by owainglyndwr

Think !

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:48 - Mar 11 with 1669 viewsunion_jack

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:45 - Mar 11 by owainglyndwr

Back next week by all accounts.

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:50 - Mar 11 with 1644 viewsperchrockjack

It's time like these when our smartest ,most intelligent fans post the more objective comments patronising all who float beneath her

Unforgivable today

We re right back in it

We didn't need to be

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:55 - Mar 11 with 1610 viewsunion_jack

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:50 - Mar 11 by perchrockjack

It's time like these when our smartest ,most intelligent fans post the more objective comments patronising all who float beneath her

Unforgivable today

We re right back in it

We didn't need to be

I'm not sure we are to the extent you say. We lost, but should have taken the lead. We were by far the better team first half. Lost all belief in the second.

I think we have enough winnable games to get us to 37 points, and I don't put next week's game in that category.

Hopefully we'll be fully fit and raring to go to give us our best chance.

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:58 - Mar 11 with 1592 viewsmonmouth

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:50 - Mar 11 by perchrockjack

Unforgivable today

We re right back in it

We didn't need to be

You are more bipolar than an anode licking a cathodes balls on matchday mind Perch. This happens, and with us it always happens. When have we ever done anything the easy way?

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:59 - Mar 11 with 1587 viewslondonlisa2001

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:43 - Mar 11 by Flashberryjack

I didn't say he wasn't, just trying to add a bit of humor to a disappointing day.

Get a grip.

I said people need to, not you, flashberry...

The overreaction on here is depressing every time we lose (again, I'm not referring to you).

Not helped by the usual suspects trying to wind everyone up and make them angry.
The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:59 - Mar 11 with 1587 viewsperchrockjack

I ve not gone into extent but had we won today against a scratch bottom team we d have had clear daylight .

Bourne winning was really a kick in the nuts

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 18:02 - Mar 11 with 1580 viewsmonmouth

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:59 - Mar 11 by perchrockjack

I ve not gone into extent but had we won today against a scratch bottom team we d have had clear daylight .

Bourne winning was really a kick in the nuts

Can't disagree. Very flat here in pretty Monmouthshire.

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 18:07 - Mar 11 with 1546 viewslondonlisa2001

Unforgivable today

We re right back in it

We didn't need to be

God Perch, I get wound up and angry when we lose, but you're like a kid mun.

Why you let yourself get so influenced by a Man Utd supporter who only comes on here to wind people up I don't know. Just ignore it, take a deep breath, and remind yourself of where we were and where we are (I don't mean the bloody 4th division, I mean in December).

We are a massive amount better, but from a very low starting point. We're not going to suddenly smash every team, away. We didn't do well today, but should still have been 2 up early in the second half. We are half way through a crucial 4 game stretch, with 3 points from 2 games. If we could get another 3 or 4 in the next 2, that will be brilliant.
The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 18:13 - Mar 11 with 1506 viewsperchrockjack

Lisa.me oil kicker

We re all different

I'm pretty angry

I react

Different to you

You re like....

What are you like then...

Today was worthy of contempt

We ve screwed up when no need to do so

Do you get that or are you simply acting soft

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 18:19 - Mar 11 with 1471 viewsA_Fans_Dad

You all do realise that kicking lumps out of our players is not just a short term game plan, any lasting damage to our players reduces our chances of winning future games.
It is exactly the sort of really cynical behavour you expect from Hull.
The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 18:20 - Mar 11 with 1467 viewslondonlisa2001

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 18:13 - Mar 11 by perchrockjack

Lisa.me oil kicker

We re all different

I'm pretty angry

I react

Different to you

You re like....

What are you like then...

Today was worthy of contempt

We ve screwed up when no need to do so

Do you get that or are you simply acting soft

I get angry too.

But I don't believe our team are worthy of contempt. They're just not as good as we would all like them to be.
The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 18:22 - Mar 11 with 1454 viewsunion_jack

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 18:20 - Mar 11 by londonlisa2001

I get angry too.

But I don't believe our team are worthy of contempt. They're just not as good as we would all like them to be.

True, but they are better than they displayed today - even though there were mitigating circumstances.

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 18:26 - Mar 11 with 1440 viewslondonlisa2001

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 18:22 - Mar 11 by union_jack

True, but they are better than they displayed today - even though there were mitigating circumstances.

Yes, but consistency is a sign of a truly good team. We are not one.

If our players could play at their top level consistently, they wouldn't be with us. It's part of what makes a good player a great player.
The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 18:45 - Mar 11 with 1327 viewsJack_Meoff

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 18:19 - Mar 11 by A_Fans_Dad

You all do realise that kicking lumps out of our players is not just a short term game plan, any lasting damage to our players reduces our chances of winning future games.
It is exactly the sort of really cynical behavour you expect from Hull.

Spot on. Very surprised they ended the game with a full complement. Clogging bloody f@ckers, and a p*ss weak ref.

Apologies for language.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 18:50 - Mar 11 with 1295 viewsunion_jack

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 18:26 - Mar 11 by londonlisa2001

Yes, but consistency is a sign of a truly good team. We are not one.

If our players could play at their top level consistently, they wouldn't be with us. It's part of what makes a good player a great player.

Agreed. But I reckon that they could have won today without being at the very top of their game. Sadly, they were nowhere near it and lacked the tactics to take the game once Llorente left the field.

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 19:09 - Mar 11 with 1227 viewstomdickharry

Its the manner of the defeat that hurts especially when sitting on the bench is a player who has given his all for this club and should have been there today,Leon Britton, ten times the player than the utterly inept Routledge and the equally inept Fer.
The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 09:33 - Mar 12 with 865 viewsdameedna

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 11:24 - Mar 11 by Fireboy

Which site did you get 3/1?

Steyne Hotel in Manly Sydney don't know the organisation. It was 2.9.
The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 09:38 - Mar 12 with 857 viewskarnataka

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 19:09 - Mar 11 by tomdickharry

Its the manner of the defeat that hurts especially when sitting on the bench is a player who has given his all for this club and should have been there today,Leon Britton, ten times the player than the utterly inept Routledge and the equally inept Fer.

Think Fer has been one of our best players in this resurgence under Clement who is certainly getting the best out of him but he was one of 14 underperformers yesterday.

Leon against a team of thugs & bruisers? Don't think so.
The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 10:43 - Mar 12 with 830 viewsSTID2017

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:55 - Mar 11 by union_jack

I'm not sure we are to the extent you say. We lost, but should have taken the lead. We were by far the better team first half. Lost all belief in the second.

I think we have enough winnable games to get us to 37 points, and I don't put next week's game in that category.

Hopefully we'll be fully fit and raring to go to give us our best chance.

I agree - the injuries which forced the two substitutions in the first half, the injury to Ollson in the second, the ref allowing them to kick lumps out of us (they were like something out of the Tommy Smith era), added to our failure to score (if only it could have been Siggy in those positions instead of Routs), added together with a bad day at the office for Clement in team selection and the way he managed the game.
All those factors caused us to lose, plus the fact that they had two opportunities and took them.
It was a one off and we'll do far better next week.
IMHO I'm sure PC won't make the same mistake twice

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024