Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ayew 20:09 - Mar 4 with 4463 viewsClinton

Cameo at the end. Some stunning close control. Really exciting player he had the intelligence to come inside too. Going to be great for us.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Ayew on 20:33 - Mar 4 with 4039 viewsFlashberryjack

Fair play.....he did look very good.
Routledge ?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Ayew on 20:46 - Mar 4 with 3976 viewstomdickharry

If Mr Clement can get the best out of him he will be a very good player for us,did well today.
Ayew on 20:52 - Mar 4 with 3933 viewsswanjackal

"Cameo at the end"

That made me chuckle, mainly because, before his recent shave, he reminded me of this fella.......(minus the flat top)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Ayew on 20:52 - Mar 4 with 3924 viewsClinton

Ayew on 20:33 - Mar 4 by Flashberryjack

Fair play.....he did look very good.
Routledge ?

Possibly start Routs ahead of him away from home.
You have to win your home games, Ayew has craft and presence on the ball that is a class above Roits on the creative front. He's ahead of Routs IMHO.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Ayew on 20:59 - Mar 4 with 3852 viewsmarchamjack

Ayew on 20:52 - Mar 4 by Clinton

You have to win your home games, Ayew has craft and presence on the ball that is a class above Roits on the creative front. He's ahead of Routs IMHO.

Routs for Hull away definitely.

Ayew and Narsingh for Boro at home. Go for them like today.

Good little cameo yes from Ayew today. Looked slimmer already and a yard quicker than when he made his debut.

The Clement Effect...it might catch on.

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Ayew on 21:14 - Mar 4 with 3752 viewsFlashberryjack

Ayew on 20:52 - Mar 4 by Clinton

Routledge offers nothing other than another body on the pitch, unless we have injuries he won't be starting many games, if any, which makes me ask the question, why the f*ck have we given him a new 3 year contract?

My opinion only

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Ayew on 21:20 - Mar 4 with 3699 viewsnantywatcher

Nursing looks like an average National League player - at best. Ayew actually looked like he cared
Ayew on 21:23 - Mar 4 with 3673 viewsdameedna

He was back from Africa Cup it is a hard tournament worse condions than most, hot and probably eating fufu on the side with mates. Will soon be our best player a rival to Grey of burnley we could have a genuine 442 option. Not dissimar to ayew and gomis

Clement has reincarnated Toshack with his on the pitch antics we will be picking up some top talent soon and holding on to what we have. Be interesting to see right back develop wondering if narsingh will be developed or cork or 3 at the back with amat. Off Topic I know.
[Post edited 4 Mar 2017 21:24]
Login to get fewer ads

Ayew on 21:23 - Mar 4 with 3668 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Ayew on 21:20 - Mar 4 by nantywatcher

Nursing looks like an average National League player - at best. Ayew actually looked like he cared

Thought narsingh had a good 1st half, looked tired 2nd and good time to replace

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Ayew on 21:24 - Mar 4 with 3654 viewsLoyal

Ayew on 21:14 - Mar 4 by Flashberryjack

Routledge offers nothing other than another body on the pitch, unless we have injuries he won't be starting many games, if any, which makes me ask the question, why the f*ck have we given him a new 3 year contract?

My opinion only

Maximise profit if he is sold, same as Bartley.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Ayew on 21:30 - Mar 4 with 3614 viewsnantywatcher

Ayew on 21:23 - Mar 4 by PatchesOHoulihan

Thought narsingh had a good 1st half, looked tired 2nd and good time to replace

Looked good in first half - when?
Ayew on 21:31 - Mar 4 with 3607 viewsswanjackal

Ayew on 21:30 - Mar 4 by nantywatcher

Looked good in first half - when?

I'm guessing during the first 45 mins. Had Ward in his back pocket.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Ayew on 21:39 - Mar 4 with 3532 viewsicecoldjack

My opinion only

Why ? Because we need strength in depth and good club men at the club. Routs should not be number 1 but the fact he is and has been for a while and not let us down is testament to him .

Never ever let us down, it's not his fault the club signed rubbish . His role from now on is and should be the same as leon and rangel , trusted club man who won't let us down ,he's earned his contract far more than many others .
Ayew on 21:59 - Mar 4 with 3431 viewsClinton

Ayew on 21:23 - Mar 4 by dameedna

He was back from Africa Cup it is a hard tournament worse condions than most, hot and probably eating fufu on the side with mates. Will soon be our best player a rival to Grey of burnley we could have a genuine 442 option. Not dissimar to ayew and gomis

Clement has reincarnated Toshack with his on the pitch antics we will be picking up some top talent soon and holding on to what we have. Be interesting to see right back develop wondering if narsingh will be developed or cork or 3 at the back with amat. Off Topic I know.
[Post edited 4 Mar 2017 21:24]

Eating fufu, in public ?

Ayew on 22:22 - Mar 4 with 3358 views34dfgdf54

Routledge days of starting for us have come to an end I think.
Ayew on 00:03 - Mar 5 with 3143 viewsAl_Bundy

My opinion only

Don't go there...
Ayew on 00:05 - Mar 5 with 3120 viewsskippyjack

Wow.. he stepped past a player once..

LORD.. IT'S A MIRACLE! SAVE THE CHILDREN!

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Ayew on 12:34 - Mar 5 with 2772 viewsJokeren1943

I have been a great admire of Routledge though the years. But personal I think, he is one of those few players, which level hasn't risen under Clement.

He do not bring anything forward or defense anymore sadly (it is partly because of the change in the way Swansea plays).
Ayew on 13:00 - Mar 5 with 2711 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Ayew on 22:22 - Mar 4 by 34dfgdf54

Routledge days of starting for us have come to an end I think.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if he starts our next game.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Ayew on 13:17 - Mar 5 with 2666 viewsacejack3065

Narsighn had a good game and linked up well with Olson. Miles more effective going forward than routs.

Ayew did well when he came on too. He runs like a rugby player with the ball.
Ayew on 13:29 - Mar 5 with 2633 viewsunion_jack

Ayew on 13:17 - Mar 5 by acejack3065

Narsighn had a good game and linked up well with Olson. Miles more effective going forward than routs.

Ayew did well when he came on too. He runs like a rugby player with the ball.

Only from yesterday's short appearance, my only fear with Ayew is he may try to overplay. Instead if simply passing the ball he wants to take on more than one opponent. Fine in an attacking situation well up field but not in a defensive one inside our own half.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Ayew on 13:36 - Mar 5 with 2615 viewsacejack3065

Ayew on 13:29 - Mar 5 by union_jack

Only from yesterday's short appearance, my only fear with Ayew is he may try to overplay. Instead if simply passing the ball he wants to take on more than one opponent. Fine in an attacking situation well up field but not in a defensive one inside our own half.

I know what you mean and I often fear that with Siggy but I'm willing to see what he can do. He runs well with the ball at his feet and that gives us another attacking dimension because I can't remember the last time I saw Routs or Dyer pick the ball up and run 30 yards and hit the target.
Ayew on 13:43 - Mar 5 with 2581 viewsskippyjack

Ayew on 13:29 - Mar 5 by union_jack

Lionel Messi seems to do it.. the greatest footballer who has ever lived..

I like a bit of ingenuity.. over the laborious Neil Taylor backwards passing extraordinaire..

People are genuinely afraid to be 'different'.. or have a different opinion from the accepted norm.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.

Ayew on 13:47 - Mar 5 with 2567 viewsskippyjack

Ayew on 13:36 - Mar 5 by acejack3065

I know what you mean and I often fear that with Siggy but I'm willing to see what he can do. He runs well with the ball at his feet and that gives us another attacking dimension because I can't remember the last time I saw Routs or Dyer pick the ball up and run 30 yards and hit the target.

What do you fear with Siggy?.. the bloke has single handedly brought us back from the dead like a Phoenix..

Fans are fickle!

Can't go outside

Ayew on 14:02 - Mar 5 with 2527 viewsacejack3065

Ayew on 13:47 - Mar 5 by skippyjack

What do you fear with Siggy?.. the bloke has single handedly brought us back from the dead like a Phoenix..

Fans are fickle!

Can't go outside

First half of the season Siggy was trying to do it all and in fairness he was lol. Sometimes he just runs into trouble or takes too many touches when he should make the easy pass. That's my only small criticism of the guy who for the most part has been carrying our season in his back.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024